Can we get a motivation thread going on? Post quotes or whatever it is that keeps you going. I really need it

Can we get a motivation thread going on? Post quotes or whatever it is that keeps you going. I really need it

>It is not the bigness of the guy that matters, but rather for whom.

i really hate when the Europeans start posting. thats when Veeky Forums becomes a political shithole

kek

>Europoors post this shit

Im german and would never post that cringy /pol shit. Most of the time its a Redneck or Ivan who wants to be loved and appreciated again but is just to weak and uneducated so hes seeking fellow orcs on this mongolesian gaypride Forum..

Oh come on. This is not limited to Ivan or Cletus. Plenty of Yuros are into this shit, especially in Germany. Blaming some random nationality solves nothing no matter who you blame. They're a scourge on the entire developed world and it's all our responsibility to eradicate them

Youre right, this shit always gets me emotional and irrational.

>They're a scourge on the entire developed world and it's all our responsibility to eradicate them
Sounds familiar... HITLER

Ivan here. I can't imagine a Russian posting this shit.

I thought of poland desu, but he was right. We still got some here too and every country kind of has them.
My comment wasnt good. I visited Russia years ago and most of you guys are intelligent strong friendly and great. My wife is slav too.

> inb4 directionless assmad burgers with no identity of their own

itt: Jews who got assmad for a hitler quote

One day you'll realize the individual is worth nothing without his nation, faith and family.

Allahu akbar my brother

Historically a certain tribe of people have been targeted... why do you think that is?

Nobody with national pride has individual qualities to be proud of too? Its more complicated than that, but im sure people with no achievements pride themselves on things they have no control over.

>being inspired by an overcompensating manlet that left a legacy of being the most hated person in the world

wow you're sure gonna make it :)

>most hated person in the world

Please. Most hated in Europe and the US perhaps.

Family and society: 100% yes
Faith: maybe if science comes first
Nation: No, this just destroys needed cooperation through unnecessary competition and inequality. We have big problems to solve together to survive as a species.
Society never went backwards, deal with it or perish.

I just lift to get healthier and more girls for me and wife.

Huh? Most Americans hate their own politicians more than some European that had nothing to do with them.

>No, this just destroys needed cooperation through unnecessary competition and inequality.

How do you get people to cooperate? In todays age its by nationality, ethnic and cultural lines, ethnic and cultural lines being very closely linked.

You are not gonna get rid of competition and inequality, nice try commie.

Im no commie, i just love what Jacque Fresco/Gene Rodenberry wanted for us. I fear cooperation will come too little and too late after a big catastrophy like dead bees. I just think there might still be a chance to evolve.

You're talking about solving society with some utopian goal without competition or inequality. Thats commie talk.

I dont need to convince you how im not commie at all. All im saying is inequality and competition shouldnt be rewarded that way anymore. Its not healthy or wise to do so. I know this is challenging and seems crazy nowadays but i dont care

if only adolf hitler was a gym rat maybe I'd have grandparents.

Inequality and competition is part of life and its not gonna be solved any time soon by playing politics, suggesting that it will is commie and revolutionary talk.

oooooooo wow so deep and observant woww ooooooo "competition is part of life" woooooooow

competition is part of capitalism you retard
inequality is also caused by capitalism
you fucking donkey

Its narrow minded to accept manmade things like politics and economy as gods given nature.
Thats not how you change things, it needs a little fantasy and a lot of effort and courage everytime.

Not that user, but inequality indeed is part of life. We can be equal under justice and law, but no way we are equal in terms of physical or mental capacity.
Same applies on nations and races.

>this quote
>from a guy who killed himself

Am i the only one seeing the irony here?

2nd

>motivation
>the guy who killed himself

>Competition is, in general, a contest or rivalry between two or more entities, organisms, animals, individuals, economic groups or social groups, etc., for territory, a niche, for scarce resources, goods, for mates, for prestige, recognition, for awards, for group or social status, or for leadership and profit. It arises whenever at least two parties strive for a goal which cannot be shared, where one's gain is the other's loss (a zero-sum game).

Im a fucking donkey and you're a dumb commie kid.

Yes world peace and an end to world hunger and poverty would be great. Thanks for playing.

Don't cut yourself on that edge

>They're a scourge on the entire developed world and it's all our responsibility to eradicate them
So you do understand the motive, you just disagree with the target?

>Hitler died in a bunker under Berlin, ruining nationalist anti-capitalist authoritarianism for westerners, while thousands of his countrymen were being slaughtered and thousands of fraus prostrated themselves before the big eurasian cock.
>Stalin crushed the teut*nic scum, made the Soyuz a superpower and is revered by the Russians to this day.