>take pic of my head from behind
>see pic related

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Onion juice helps. Also castor oil.

It's ok user, you're just balding.
Either style your hair to hide it or buzz it low enough it blends in.

t. baldie.

minoxidil, propecia if that dosent work on its own take both
or just shave it in 6 months when it becomes visible to everyone

start minox. disregard fina. save up money for individual hair follicle transplants. that'll be 2000-6000 USD depending on your need. great clinics in India for example.

Shave your head. It's not a big deal, you'll get over it faster if you just jump right in rather than going through the several years of hats and combovers and stressing whether people know you're balding.

Finasteride works great, don't listen to the fags that say sides this and that you can always try it and see how you feel. Only a small number of people get sides on it.

>fuck with hormone levels
>it's fine user nothing will happen

go back in time and get better genetics

as a guy who got the side effects, I look back and laugh at how stupid I was to have this mentality. The despair you get from a dead dick is incomparable to the petty blues you get from losing your hair. I shave my head now anyway and it's really not as big a deal as guys make it. No one treats me any differently (in fact, all I get are compliments on how clean I look and as far as girls go, they actually approach ME and 9 times out of 10 ask to feel my head)

So you stop the finasteride and a week or two later everything is back to normal you fucking panicky faggot.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll probably just shave it off. I'd feel pretty patheticnl desperately holding onto my hair or hiding it.
Still have some hope tho, as I'm currently going through alot of stress. Getting my blood tested soon as well. Greetings to all /bald/bros.

How much creatine have you been taking?

Kill self

none :(

Finasteride NOW!

You're at a stage where you can make a full recovery.

that sounds like something Hitler would shout before gassing hundreds of Jews .. FINASTERIDE!! 'CHUNK'

>being compared to Hitler for giving advice to someone worried about their hair

I took some cystiphane pills for a couple of months and got most of my hair back. I also changed my diet so I don't know if the results are due to the pills or the diet, or maybe both.

Unironically kill yourself

Hitler probably wanted the SS to have good hair

look at this dude

Buzz your head and stop wondering about it
t. 23yo baldie

Is everyone in this thread fucking retarded?

It's because his hair is super greasy. Don't wash your hair properly for a few days and you'll get the exact same thing

Doesn't look like your losing it in the front. And since the front goes way before the crown maybe its something other than MPB.

You'll find out the hard way m8

Kill yourself you rapidly balding manlet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

Yeah cause that translucent circle taking up a third of his head is totally due to greasy here.

Accept it and buzz your head, you'll get over it.

Could definitely just be stress. I lost a similar patch of hair a couple years ago when I was overwhelmed with work for my Masters' degree. Thankfully it all grew back within about 6 months once the stress was over and now it looks like I never lost it in the first place.

Grow it out more and wear it in a manbun

Well they definitely did

>tfw if you want to join the military today you have to get an autistic buzz cut

Currently losing a shit load of hair after a gnarly break up. This gives me hope.

>tfw thicc semitic curls
feels good being g-ds chosen

This. Don't shave it off until you have to. And you will, so just be ready.

Rogaine/ propecia might slow or stop it, but there's a chance of side effects.