Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4
youtube.com/watch?v=8id8VZ-0fyM
youtu.be/Odg2K25sLGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please dont post 'zas im trying to diet thanks

H-hi I'll take a eh uh eh mm eh cheese pizza

Hey there cutie, nice glasses.
I'm on a keto diet though, but how about I get a raincheck in the form of a steak dinner later this week?

>Gyms securing their future business
What's the problem here?

It fits my macros

The menu at planet fitness and powerlifting gyms is the same.

>go to gym to lose weight because im fat
>gym staff wants to feed me junk food

the audacity american culture knows no bounds

It's the perfect business model.

>5$ a month is almost nothing
>this gym only has cardio machines, light weights and lunk alarms so nobody will lose weight and can get afraid of going there
>even if someone manages to lose a few pounds, the free bagels and pizza will make them gain the lost weight

Gotta respect the Jews for squeezing out so much money from fat American goyim.

What kind of a retard even goes to a gym to lose weight? Just eat less you fat, undisciplined cunts.

What the fuck is a lunk alarm?

You have shit taste. Probably a turbo virgin aren’t you?

Onion, olive, tomato, cheese, peppers, mushrooms, garlic. All fine, just don't fucking cook it on top of bread!!

perfect for my bulk, wish my gym had this

i dont understand how places like planet fitness actually stay afloat

how many fatties paying per month does it cost to rent all those machines? it's franchise based right? how do they afford $100 of pizza every week if they only have 50-100 fatties paying per month?

If you put to much effort in training (making noises, throwing weights, lifting with too much weight) you are intimidating others and therefore have to be punished by a loud alarm.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4

It's a siren that goes off if you make too much noise, such as the sound of metal plates moving around.

To be honest, I'm not sure. My local planet fatness is pretty empty most days. Doesn't even come close to 1/4 capacity on the busiest days I'm there.

maybe do us a favor and ask a worker or manager when you can how many people are actually signed up there, i can assume at least half never actually come in but once a month to make themselves feel better but still, it would take a lot of fatty's signatures to keep a place with so much expensive equipment open

What the fucking fuck. I'm glad we don't have Planet Fitness here. Even Snap is better than that shit.

Bros I think I'm gonna break my no-pizza record. It's been months since the last one and I'm bulking.

>individual allegedly intimidates others
>entire gym is punished with an air raid siren
What lapse of logic is this?

Fuck the more I look into Planet Fitness, the more it looks like it's, without any hyperbole, DESIGNED to keep people unfit.

Isn't planet fitness like 10$ a month?
I'd pay that just to go eat pizza and doughnuts when there are and just go to a good gym for actually exercising
>bulking on fp food
>mfw

won't hurt to have one slice every friday desu

If I could just hold her hand :(

I didn't asked for that feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=8id8VZ-0fyM

zOMG HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF

I'm bulking right now so I wouldn't mind

Imagine eating a slice of pizza before going for new bench PR.

It's actually a pretty clever model. Traps people in mediocrity but not enough $ per month for them to bother quitting.

>fair hair
>training as much as possible with this shit equipment
>showing his not obese body

No wonder the trainer got so pissed. He almost ruined the gym experience for all 400lbs curvy people.

>no judgment zone
>judges you for lifting heavy

it's all bullshit. pf was the closest 24hr gym from me so 8i had to join it. funny fact the 24hr fitness near me closes daily.

at pf there are signs on the walls which judge people. yet those signs tell you not to judge people.
>"brad is over there dropping weights, grunting loud, wearing a string tank top, and has a gallon water jug. don't be like him"
>"it's gym class... without the annoying whistle."
>"judgement free zone"

there are mexican women everywhere. from qt's to old hags and everything in between. literally every time i do rows or squats i have them staring directly at my ass. other times they hover around me like a helicopter propeller waiting for me to look at them. even when i go with a girl they come up to me. last time i went it was dead. a mexican chick comes up to use the machine in front of me constantly glancing at me. tricep pull downs on the rope i guess. some sissy ass form not really doing anything. she wouldn't be able to jack my dick off if she paid me.

a lot of people who go there only do the cardio machines and those 15/30 minute workout areas. and socialize. why not just run on real ground and not have a fuckin machine do 75% of the work for you? people use gym memberships as an excuse for them to workout. but they can get a good workout in at home or outside for free. we just want to be handed shit. it's not a generational thing. it's a people thing. fuck the pizza and bagels the following morning. this place is not the best. makes me want to box instead and just ditch lifting all together tbqh.

youtu.be/Odg2K25sLGg

OMG! HE DROPPED A PEN?!

Fake as fuck

Also, taking your shirt off and screaming like a faggot as you rep wouldn't be accepted in any gym.

their business model is actually genius imo
they're basically a super low-cost gym for people who don't actually want to lose weight
so they probably have low upkeep costs relative to the amount of people that are members
and the monthly membership cost is so low that low willpower fatties can justify spending it every month and keep telling themselves "oh I'll go next month" so I also think it's likely that they have a very high retention rate
not to mention the gym itself is designed to make you fail @ ur fitness goals and they scare away anyone serious
they cornered a huge market imo

You should. I did 2 years ago and never looked back.

Don't expect to get too big though. You slow down if you're too big.

Anyone ever try the pizza's at Planet Fitness? How are they?

thats some good quality pizza, usually its the cheap shit, or so i've heard