Why do you lift?

>Went out for the Christmas work meal
>Was great, about 20 of us
>Most beautiful girl I've seen has recently joined the team
>Imagine a life with her

It hurts Veeky Forums maybe if I reach 2pl8 the feelings will go away, right? I lift so that the next time this happens, I'll be confident enough to make a move

Ask her out faggot

That 2pl8 better be referring to ohp m80.

Asking out a stranger at work is the most cringe thing possible.

Not only will 99% of women say no even if they're physically attracted to you because it's work and they don't know you, they will also tell whoever they're friends about you being a creeper and you will develop a reputation.

You're likely autistic.

She's like a 9 while I'm a dyel autistic guy

It won't happen, not yet anyway maybe in a year or two when I'm semi-dyel

>another gymcel thread

/r9k/ legitimately has better content than this shit board.

gymcel is the best content on Veeky Forums

The worst answer she can give you is no. Just build up a relationship and then ask her. I have regrets about being in the same situation and pussying out. Don't be like me.

im on the same board here

girl in question:
>studies hard scientific mathy degree
>is kind of awkward, but cute awkward
>little bit rude
>cute as heck
>freckles on nose and glasses
>beautifull smile and laugh that makes my heart melt

She even liked me but i think just on a friend level

just!

also, reaching the 2 plate didnt work for me,just like reaching 3 pl8 squat and 4pl8 deadlift

This

Talk to her my man

>freckles on nose and glasses
>freckles on glasses
wat

Uggo detected. This is only the reaction if they have no interest in fucking you.

>tfw getting lost in her green eyes when we talk
>tfw she has a bf

I do my best work on girls that have a bf. There's literally no pressure since it feels like she's taken. Most relationships don't work out so just work your game and you'll be the first guy she fucks when her relationship fails. I've fucked 3 girls this way.

>start imagining a life together with her

Why do I do this

sometimes it seems like she might be a bit into me, but i dont wanna fall for her and then just get dissapointed

>Imagine a life with her

I hate it when that happens but it's a clear sign if something will actually happen.

Then don't fall for her. Keep your distance, it actually works in your favor if she doesn't think you're overly interested. Figure out the right balance of talking/making her laugh often enough that she remains interested but not so often that you start falling for her.

>Unattractive girl is friendly with me
>Afraid she likes me
>Imagines life together with her
>Don't want to be her bf so get nervous and awkward around her
>Find out on FB she has a bf anyway

This has happened so many times before.

>the right balance of talking/making her laugh often enough
autismo here

what do i talk about?

how do i make a grill laugh?

The two cutest girls at work were talking about how sweet I was because I took in and cared for an injured squirrel. Yo, you got to get yourself an injured animal to care for.

This shit is why you’re single. Girls like confidence, and they like guys who just go for shit they want. Stop making excuses like a fucking faggot, start talking to her and ask her out. If you do it right you’ll be fucking her mouth before you know it.

But it's going to look so weird if I suddenly become all confident and outgoing having worked there for 6 months kinda keeping my head down

Should I gradually change? Or just go for it

why dont you head over there then faggot, this is the epitome of Veeky Forums.

If it doesn't come naturally it's not gonna happen

You cant script a conversation ahead of time or start forcing topics you came up with

Sorry

show her your pee pee

Just go for it. What's the worst thing that could happen? She saying no? Big deal, it happens.

Don’t go “Spider-Man walking down the street autistic confidence” mode but actually start talking to her. Ask her how her day is going. Get interested in shit she does, and follow up with conversations. Talk to her and don’t stutter or look at her tits. Just fucking tell her she looks nice, tell her you like the clothes she’s wearing ( a specific item, not a whole outfit) and then keep going and tell her you’d like to take her out.

Bullshit, I was terrible at talking with women for most of my life. Realized I was being a faggot and started watching how chads talk to women. You have to have the confidence that you can get anyone you want.

yeah i know i should do that, its kinda hard when she asks if you want to study together and stuff like that and youre really lonely
ill try messaging her less

h-how do i think of things naturally?

i think shes meeting some chad, shame because hes just an asshole, and probably gonna plow and dump her, after he gets fed up with her

you know what i meant

yeah same

>christmas work dinner on monday
>a lot of early 30s/late 40s middle aged women, some of them milfs
>in break room eating lunch, girls talking about the day about how some of the milfs are pre-drinking before the dinner
>they laugh and say they'll be drunk on the prowl for some young muscled guys like user
>they all laugh and look at me, shyly keep looking at phone and avoid eye contact

were they mirin' and am i gonna get raped?
I have zero game.

i recently got some gains and 30yo bubble butt latina (extremely attractive tho, looks like 25 with makeup and dressed) complimented my vtaper during party from my workplace
She has kids and husband already so yeah,but god id love to manhandle her small thin body.

>tfw soon we will have christmas dinner at work
>tfw seeing this cute girl for last few times before she goes back to university

im sorry i failed your expectations Zoë

I'm not saying uninvolve yourself entirely. Just take it easy and don't design your day around her. Find someone else to lust after, it really does help.

Holy fuck you must be autistic, ugly, or both.