Minoxidil for thinning hair, any brahs tried it? Top of my scalp, man, shit sucks

Minoxidil for thinning hair, any brahs tried it? Top of my scalp, man, shit sucks.

made to be titfucked and facialed by bbc

>implying black bulls waste their time doing faggot stuff like tit fucking

Its a well known fact that all women lust for the Big Bavarian Cock

who dat?

Selena Gomez

more like bred

Can confirm she already got ravaged by that BIG BELGIAN COCK

>you will never EVER have a gj like that
why is life like this brehs?

Minoxidil will only help grow new hair, no? Or does it help it thicken the hair?

Can't help you there. My hair is so thicc even a test/tren/dbol stack didn't affect it. Your best bet is to shave it off, IMO. There's nothing more pathetic than a man holding on to his obviously receded and thin hair.

Sorry boys, but Angie sticks to her own kind.

whats her kind even, hapa?

She's italian i think, at least her surname is italian

She voted for Trump too.

Looks like a 75/25 white/asian mix to me.

100% cock raiser.

Wow what a shit thread

OP, they now have a topical fin. Go to Canada and get it. Dr Hasson says it barely goes systemic and is still effective

She's Cuban, you dolts.

megan>elsa

Just Cuban

So probably European with a dash of black/native

Def the best natty female body of all time. She was looking like this since she was 12

It helps thicken too, yes.

give name bruv

It helps grow hair everywhere but where you want it to.

saying shes cuban is the same as saying youre american when someone asks your ethnicity

Latina, obviously.

fucking newfags, I swear

>Def the best natty female body of all time

Agreed. It's insane how good her proportions are.

She's a Floridian iirc, so her being a a latina cuban Trump voter checks out.

Not really. Cuba and Latin america in general have a much more homogenous mixture unlike America's "salad." She's probably 70-85% European with the rest being mostly black and native.

do you have an album of her pics on some imgur link

please share

All you have to do is Google her name and you will find plenty of pictures of her.

>not knowing how to reverse image search

Shiggy.

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.