Short it. No stop losses

Short it. No stop losses

>shorting the king
kek

>believing BTC wont go the way of altavista, geocitiea or lycos.

Bitcoin is yahoo

Bitcoin is Microsoft

Bitcoin is Digibyte

Serious question, what percentage are we hitting a triple top or a huge cup and handle?

bitcoin is eternal

if you listen carefully you can actually hear the sound of BCC anuses being torn open

you don't need to listen very carefully

All crypto is in a huge fucking asset bubble and I want to get out but I don't want to give up on the sweet sweet peak bubble gainz. What do Veeky Forums

OP is correct. We got a temporary boost to the Bitmex news (with minor Zimbabwe coup influence) today, but all TA and FA points to further downtrend. It couldn't clear the neckline and it's only one way from here. Good time to make some gains on shorts.

Love,

Lain

What's this? Oh, it's a bcash bagholder.

BTC gaybois won't know what's going to hit them in t-minus 3 hours... this is going to be glorious!!!!!!

Yeah man I thought we had a big correction coing. Even with the Bcash fud it only went to $5400 something ? was this the big correction? few days later we already back to ATH?

wtf/.

Bitcoin is http.
Stop trying.

Unironically, based on the ideology I would support Bcash. But your trolls are cringy AF it disgusts the coin for me.

you ever heard of the term dead cat bounce? it's going down the complete month. sell now, rebuy at 4k$. thank me next week

Keep posting this and maybe it will come true

Lol, a dead cat bounce back up to ATH? Are you stupid?

You said that before multiple times and bcash went down

jesus christ. btc isnt crashing anymore. minor dips to lower 7k if anything. check the sell orders at 7.7k

10k by 2018, faggot