100% Natural Erectile Dysfunction Remedy

Seeing the amount of threads lately related to penis health and NoFap and stuff I thought I'd throw in my two cents on the topic. I'm pretty sure I've found the ultimate stack and meal plan for god like erection quality and lasting long. For any of you that are doing NoFap or struggle with performance anxiety and shit when you're fucking a girl, give this a try.

> Daily Vitamins / Supplements:
Vitamin D3
Vitamin D
L-Arginine
Fish Oil Omega3 Tablet

> Pre Sex Diet
This shit made my dick feel like Thor's fucking hammer. I could see way more veins bulging out and it was literally pulsing, literally better than the shit I would get in my teens. My girl was going crazy with it.

> 2 hours before
Cup of coffee
2 whole egg omlette with half an onion, 1/8 cup of garlic and half a tomato (onion, garlic, and tomato are great for opening up bloodflow)

> 1 hour before
1/3 cup of Pomegranate, 1/3 of watermelon
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
Cup of decaf green tea
Glass of red wine

Give this a try. You won't be disappointed

Other urls found in this thread:

coincidencedetector.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just take pine pollen instead

wtf is this shit son.

made for bbc

yohimbine? zinc? jelqing?
Missing main and most important ones. It's like you're doing only isolation movements and ignoring compounds, basically missing out on best way to make gains.

thanks senpai

Damn it feels good to be black.

Made for the BBC

Yohimbine is bro science
Zinc supplementing is useless as you get all the zinc you need in food
Jelqing takes time and a routine executed regularly to show any result.

too bad that ass belongs to me, a white man.

#rekt

That ass is the single greatest boner enhancer I've seen. I want to make out with it.

I noticed the biggest difference when I started to supplement Vitamin D
I got bloodwork done for allergy testing earlier this year (I'm allergic to fucking everything - eczema is gay), but one of the tests was for serum D3 and mine was at like 38 whatever units when the ideal range is supposed to be 45-100, so for young men, that should be at around 70. Started taking about 4k IU's of D3 a day and now I pretty much have to fap twice a day when I used to only be fapping twice a week. Definitely raises test or something idk.

It sure helps me

Another coincidence

>yohimbine is bro science
Get the fuck out of here, I could break diamonds with my dick.

>The only real Natural Erectile Dysfunction Remedy

Whats for pre sex diet

>Zinc supplementing is useless
That's bullshit.
It helped my erection strength a lot.

coincidencedetector.com/

>half an onion, 1/8 cup of garlic
>my you have g-great breath user

FFS, you can litterally just eat ass and murder ED. Children ITT I fucking swear.....

Just jelq

the pre sex diet is everything below that
> 2 hours before
Cup of coffee
2 whole egg omlette with half an onion, 1/8 cup of garlic and half a tomato (onion, garlic, and tomato are great for opening up bloodflow)

> 1 hour before
1/3 cup of Pomegranate, 1/3 of watermelon
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
Cup of decaf green tea
Glass of red wine

Just take 1 or 2 L-Citruline tablets before sex.
Works like a charm.

"i just love how spontanious you are user, with your two hour pre sex diet plan and all"

what the actual fuck is this shit? who the hell plans sex two hours in advance, unless its fucking a prostitute, which in that case stamina doesnt mean shit.

> girl/wife not coming home from work for a couple hours
> do OP's plan
> ????
> profit