What sports don't physically fuck you up?

>5 years of football
>7 shoulder dislocations, more concussions than I care to count
>12 years of running 5-10k
>Fucked up my knees the day I ran 16 (No, I didn't jump to 16 in a day)
>Now I every sport I do has my joints threatening to give

I need a sport that won't cost me extra in medical bills. Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3HebsWpZ1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

table tennis

I just bought a rowing machine. Its great

e-sports

Football! Oh, wait.

you could try football
youtube.com/watch?v=f3HebsWpZ1Q

I have some of the same issues now that I am past 35.
try road biking, its nice on the joints because no real impact, with a bike fit you shouldnt have any real issues.
Also if you were really running that much it will be pretty easy to cross over to it and get some decent distances.
you just wont be fast unless you slim down

Swimming?

Boxing :^)

Fucking hate that sport lol

kek

What the fuck, one of the first things they tell a goalie is not to catch the ball with your head, how did you manage to rack up all those concussions ?

I know you're meming but wrist injuries are pretty common

This sounds pretty good, thanks. I'm not very bulky, so it could really work.

I've been wondering about this. I've seen some swimmers that look really great, but I don't know if that takes lifting or other stuff on the side.

Swimming is the lowest impact cardio there is, so maybe something like water polo if you're not into racing.

Congratulations on your brain damage, you will probably be literally retarded in like 10 years

Meant american football, should have specified

Yeah biking is pretty fun. I road bike now since I cant afford to break myself like I did with bmx and mountain biking in my younger years. A lot of guys that arent into riding dont understand the whole wearing lycra thing but it really does serve a purpose. I usually chalk that part up on them being insecure with themselves... although it was funny as hell having a kid stare at my crotch in a gas station one day.. I wonder if I screwed him up for life.

Swimming is goat exercise

>swimming
>7 shoulder dislocations
m8s, wot

>I need a sport that won't cost me extra in medical bills

Move to a normal country bro

believe it or not, swimming is good for the joints. It's consistent, and the weight always automatically adjusts to your strenght level. It's goat, no matter how you look at it.

this

Basketball is a great sport provided you don't have preexisting injuries. Injuries are usually very mild provided you wear shoes with proper ankle support and you pace yourself properly while playing. Worst injury I ever got was a mild quad strain and I played through it. I rolled my ankle but never anything serious. If you have poor body mechanics you're more likely to get injured but otherwise it's just a bunch of moving around with a ball.

>although it was funny as hell having a kid stare at my crotch in a gas station one day.. I wonder if I screwed him up for life.
I used to be that kid, now I have a spandex/latex fetish. Thanks douche.

Dislocated my kneecap playing basketball in high school. Collided with another player going for a rebound. My knee has been fucked for over a decade since.

Tennis

So what's the benefit of the lycra?

Swimming is patrician.
Join a masters league.

sorry I turned you gay
one it helps to keep your junk out of the way, it helps to allow sweat to evaporate which will help with chaffing, there is also some padding in the seat of the shorts.

When you sit on a bike seat you are going to have to figure out the level of padding that works for you. too little padding and it cuts off blood to your legs, but the same thing happens with too much padding too, this is why the seats are designed the way they are. Also aerodynamics as well, Its a lot funner to be able to go faster with less effort for a longer period of time, but thats just an added benefit for your typical old guy on a road bike... he knows he aint winning any races. The shirts also allow more airflow to cool you off, and then they have pockets in back for food or maybe your house keys ect. Then all the stupid little colors we sometimes wear is just to allow cars to see us easily so we dont end up run over as easily.

>inb4 someone starts hating on cyclists

You can swim without arms

what shoes are those?

>short distance sprinting, swimming and weightlifting.

this for sure. look into it OP

unironically lifting while not going full retard
and for cardio swimming
contact sports and fighting may be fun, but it's defo not worth it. Makes you a brainlet (look up football-related brain damage) and there's always the eventuality of injuries. Hell, even tennis is more harmful to your shoulder health than lifting

You can still run but don't run more than 15miles a week to prevent premature joint wear

You can still crash. I'd say swimming is your safest best

its called stretching and not training like a retard

Swimming

swimmers and divers have the best physiques.

nah just swim a lot and you’ll get a good physique

don't they realize they're being filmed?