What are your red flags for girls?

What are your red flags for girls?

Sir, you seem lost. R9k is the other way around.

>uses smartphone while in social presence too much
>sips sugary things too much, or at all
>overweight/obese
>piercings/tattoo's
>too much makeup
>congregates with the beasts (niggers)
>your pic, beyond 3 partners

about it I think. Probably more still.

>she only has male friends

That image looks like it was made by some bitter virgin who got rejected and didn't get pussy because of his autism

Sorry it was actually meant for /po/

Not having penis

so this.... this is the power of soy

You sound like someone with insecurity issues and lifts for women

nice cope whore

>STOP SHOWING ME YOUR FACTS, YOU'RE ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE A BITTER VIRGIN!!!!!

Spotted the roastie

>he doesn't want to dominate those weaker than him
lol i bet you don't eat enough onions

Roastie spotted

>People only fuck me and leave immediately because they are bitter virgins
Stupid roastie

>tatoos
>social media addict
>feminazi

Pastel colored hair, hardly any female friends or an abundance of male friends, and any piercings other than the ears. I'm also on the fence about tattoos. I think some of them look awesome and understand it's a way to commemorate/express, but I've met way more crazy girls with tattoos than I have Stacy's.

Hispanic girls in general are trouble IME, girls who were molested when they were young and/or neglected by their parents (especially fathers) are inherently broken and not worth the effort it takes to "fix" them, which I know sounds fucked up, but whatever.

>verses from bible as a first thing that shows up as you open image

fucking nigger lmao

being female is red enough, but for sex i have a totally different rating system

Coloured hair
Considers self a feminist
Has more than 1 "close" male friend
Friends with someone she's fucked
More than 1 prior sex partner
Drug use
Drinks excessively or smokes
Social media obsessed
Not close to her own family
Considers self as a "tomboy"

Call me a hypocrite, I don't care.

Obviously people with more relationship experience are gonna end up divorcing more. When the marriage decays they'll think back to their previous reletionships and see the same pattern.

I feel like a social media dependency is the root of many problems in most people, not even just women. You rarely see a person who doesn't go on social media spouting stupid shit, not because they aren't stupid, but because they know no one gives a shit. People who go on social media a lot always think that people care what they think, and generally that kind of subjective, opinion-based, "I believed it and I'm not gullible." mindset just makes you come off as a close minded retard, incapable of having any discussion.

kek, the only to a roastie would “virgin” be an insult

>fat
>lazy
>overly obsessed with brands or social status
>overly obsessed with self image
>visible tattoos while clothes
>brightly colored dyed hair
>identifies as a 'feminist'
>lots of previous sexual partners (ie 10+), I don't mind a few or even when she's had some one night stands, but those should be incidentally.
>no real passion or career
>starts about married and having kids early in the relationship
>psychological issues or history of abuse
>typical 'pretty girl' who's afraid to get dirty or go outside and work around the house
I could go on.. Needless to say I am currently single and own a Daki.

And that makes the statistics of that image untrue because?

If they have any excess body fat they're not marriage material. Girls like that may be thicc and fun when you date them, but they almost always blow up after they get married. I'd rather kill myself than have a fat pathetic wife.

What is wrong with the Bible?