I raw dogged two girls in the last 6 months and my penis has no signs of STDs. I'm too scared to go get tested...

I raw dogged two girls in the last 6 months and my penis has no signs of STDs. I'm too scared to go get tested, but if I have no obvious signs of disease what could I POSSIBLY have.

Other urls found in this thread:

dartmouth.edu/~thabif/newfiles/gon.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymptomatic_carrier
mshc.org.au/HealthProfessional/MSHCTreatmentGuidelines/Syphilis#.WiPHoss7bqA
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Too scared to go get tested

HPV. everyone has it. no symptoms in men. but it can give women cancer.

does this ever fully go away?

Nope. Should have gotten vaccinated senpai. Though if you get warts you can get them treated and they're no longer visually there.

You wouldn't notice HIV for a while.

For fuck's sake go get tested. It's like one hour out of your day.

TFW you've only fucked your high school sweetheart and you know you'll never kill her with cancer

Only High Risk HPV can give cancer, Low risk HPV can only give warts. So it's possible to have HPV without the cancer risk.

I had warts like 3/4 years ago and haven't since. Do I still need to tell girls before I fuck them? What if I always use a condom?

Thanks for reminding me to get tested, OP.

Fucked a bunch of chicks over the year, and haven't done shit.

Planned Parenthood is free if you agree to disclose your HIV results to congress or some shit.

Using a condom can help, but isn't foolproof.

Talking about it is the considerate thing to do. Cancer is a pretty big fucking deal. You warmed my heart, user. It's good to see somebody with a shred of decency on here for once.

I have HVP, but in my country every girl gets vaccinated against it. Doesn't bother me the slightest. probably out of my system already since i got it fucking some Australian girl on vacation 5 years ago.

Can a guy get vaccinated against it?

>probably out of my system
People as dumb as you are the reason STDs are even still a thing. We could wipe them out in a single generation if people were educated and diligent about sex.

Yes.

Only girls 3 or more years below me got vaccinated for it, so I pretty much can only fuck girls younger than me, as they don't really care when I tell them I've had it.

STD's are a jewish myth to stop the white man from reproducing.

Dude, if you haven't had an outbreak in more than 2 years you are pretty much "cured". Your body gets rid of the virus for you. Just takes like 3 years. I haven't had a wart in 4 years.

Second year med fag here. Here are 5 major STDs / STIs as they manifest in males

>Gonorrhea
You'd know...
>Syphilis
You'd know...
>Chlamydia
You'd know...
>HSV-1 / HSV-2
You'd know...
>HIV
Rare, but statically speaking if they weren't black females or gay males in general you have a low chance of contacting it. Get tested nonetheless...

wew i feel much better about not ever getting tested then, worst thing i had was some girl gave me severe stink dick for a few days the fat fucking bitch will never fall for the high test meme again

Chlamydia is often symptomless what are you talking about

hpv tho

You are second year, you know jack fucking shit and spread bs.

this...

The coolest thing about med school is how pragmatic everyone is when it comes to this stuff.

I've had 3 fellow med student fuck buddies in the past year and I wish the entire world worked this way.

>have sex with condoms the first few times
>after we both decide we are both worth fucking for real we get tested
>get the free and clear from med techs
>every female in med school is militant about taking the pill or has an IUD
>creampies with peace of mind

In females. You'd be leaking puss filled seminal fluid and pissing fire. Same with gonorrhea.

You need to catch a few apostrophes, lad.

>apostrophes are commas

I was going to slip some in there but I thought I wouldnt get called out on it, thanks user

Also, feel free to post your johns hopkins or harvard med diploma anytime phag

After years of academic /fitlit/ hermitmode I came out and took this huge risk. It was a huge step for me to open up and try to make it after such a long isolation. Been regularly tested and safe my whole life, never didn't anything exotic or overtly risky.

Had sex for the first time in months after going on a series of dates (another first, in years) with someone I honestly was enjoying and happy to be around.

>mfw I got herpes

>You'd be leaking puss filled seminal fluid
A few years I had this after a one nighter, but I just ignored it and it went.. is it possible for it go on its own? Never had the spicy piss though

>tfw my first girlfriend had hpv
>always used a condom
>no idea if i got it or not
:/

Well fuck, now I'm the retard for replying to myself...

come here big guy, you just got unlucky that's all

I think most people go through their entire lives doing this. If you have no visible signs then you’re good user!

How can I go about getting a HPV vaccine when I'm 30?

You have it, but don't worry, lots of people do, you still should tell girls before you fuck them.

>go to Poland
>walking around old town with friend I brought from America
>see hot blonde girl smoking in third floor window
>say to my friend "This is where I see if I actually shed my autism"
>basically cat call her in my accent filled Polish
>convince her to let us in so we can go buy beer for her and throw our own little party
>mfw she opens the door and lets us in
>mfw an hour later I'm wasted and face to face with hot Slavic goddess pussy
>mfw game time decision and I just dove in with no condom
>mfw no STDs

Unlikely, but you could have had a UTI and after ejaculating, discharge combined with the semen left in your urethra could have mimicked it.

There is no point, it doesn't remove it, and the chances you don't have it are super low

Don't get too down man, you probably feel shitty but you'll fine a girl and things will go good with her and you'll feel comfortable enough to tell her. Worst that can happen is she goes off, but if its a girl who's really into you she will stay.

fuck dude, that sucks. I can't in good faith have sex if i know i risk infecting someone.
I just wish there was a surefire way of knowing if I have it or not. I heard some strains go out of your body, and some don't.

Ah that makes a lot of sense actually, thank you doc

>chances you don't have it are super low
I'm pretty sure I don't.

This is exactly how I feel. An ex girlfriend gave it me years ago. It's strange how many people have it but it is so seldom talked about. People will say they've had chlamydia as if its a joke. But I've never heard any one talk about hpv.

Probably because chlamydia goes away and you know when it's gone

The symptoms in men are genital warts and penile cancer

HIV can lie dormant for months. Go get tested.

No it doesnt, retard. Do you know what a virus is? It's not bacteria. It's not germs. It inserts itself into your DNA I'm order to replicate. You have that shit for life.

>had high school sweetheart
>she claimed she's Christian and wants to save sex for marriage
>do sexy stuff but never intercourse
>later hear rumors she was a whore before we dated
>now I can't help but think she had an STD and didn't want to give it to me
>either that or I was her beta cuck boy and she was cheating on me
>tfw 21 year old virgin now

You can get throat cancer form going down on a girl that has it.

This is not a health board
This board is just fitness
Get reported faggot

I bottomed for some guy off grindr. I think I have HIV because of it. He may be military so hopefully he gets tested regularly.

a lot of the people in the military are giant sluts and just fuck whoever they can. I would 100% go get tested

I need to wait 3 months before test is essentially 100% accurate. Besides I am too scared of how I would react to being poz. I could be worrying over nothing, time will tell.

unless you're a virgin or have only had sex with virgins then you almost certainly do

Thanks lads.

>Closing in on the 30 gap
>Finding and not just settling for other damaged goods like myself
It's a big feel.

Finding another girl with it is always an option. Think about how many of them are likely to be in your position. They might not have whore'd around for years, they might have just fucked the wrong person and got unlucky. There are people with AIDS that find partners, You'll get someone.

Went through a brief gay/bi/general degenerate phase
>Fucked traps off craigslist
>Fucked tranny hookers
>Fucked normal hookers

I always wore a condom, never sucked dick, and never touched any cum but my own. The condom broke one time with a female hooker but she was more freaked out about me giving her an STD so I'm assuming she was clean.
I got tested after all was said and done and never got a call back, so I was pretty lucky. And thank god because I doubt the chick I'm with right now would be with me if I had any.

>I have no symptoms what disease do I have
kek

>Every time I think about STDs my dick starts to itch
Fuck this shit

HPV usually doesn't have any symptoms

My bro fucked a shit ton of girls and always told me it was actually impossible for a straight male to get aids and the only reason black guys get it is because they are gay and lying about it.

So am I free to fuck black bitches raw now?

>20+ grills
>Never used a condom
>Clean
You guys need to try fishing in some other lakes tf is this thread even about

nigga the tests are free

AIs will make you med fags obsolete in the future. Furthermore, there have been cases of chlamydia that are symptomless, at first.

Nice

>dat herpes feel

How do I find a woman who also has it/who will accept me? I can't even accept myself

You could have anything. You probably have nothing. Most STD's can be asymptomatic.

You really shouldn't be worried about getting tested. Go to planned parenthood, they deal with this all the time. They are super chill.

It can give you penis cancer. It can also give you throat cancer (Michael Douglas)

you fucking idiot
you do know there's a chance you may never have cjildren again if you don't get it treated right?
GET TESTED ASAP

no because black girls fuck black guys that are bisexual and they get it

So black girls have it. White girls and other races don't

HIV, Hep C, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and HPV all have lengthy incubation periods or can be carried asymptomatically.
Just get fucking tested.

It can give men penis and throat cancer, and genital warts.

No. Fuck off with your bullshit second-year misinformation. Don't talk shit til you know your dick from your asshole.
Gonorrhea
>Five to fifty percent of men who are infected never have symptoms and become chronic carriers for months, acting, as do women without symptoms, as major contributors to the ongoing gonorrhea epidemic.
>dartmouth.edu/~thabif/newfiles/gon.html
Chlamydia
>Chlamydia, an STI that affects both men and women, can also be asymptomatic in most individuals. Although the infection is not yielding any symptoms, it can still damage the reproductive system.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymptomatic_carrier
Syphilis
>A high proportion of cases of early and infectious syphilis are asymptomatic.
>mshc.org.au/HealthProfessional/MSHCTreatmentGuidelines/Syphilis#.WiPHoss7bqA
HSV
>Most individuals infected with HSV are asymptomatic or have very mild symptoms that go unnoticed or are mistaken for another skin condition
>cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm
>Ignoring HPV
>Ignoring Hep C
Could you be more wrong?

I'm scared as fuck I have herpes from fucking some bitch the other week, like 5 days later i got this red rash on my dick, there were no lumps or blisters or sores or anything and it wasn't sore or itchy but it was definitely blotchy and red and the doc just said it was thrush but the cream he prescribed hasn't helped. It hasn't gone away and I didn't test positive for herpes but apparently the test won't be accurate until like 12 weeks after exposure. I told myself I wouldn't bareback anymore but I fucking did it the other day again, i need to learn self control

I doubt that user is a second year.

Someone had a yeast infection. If your doctors ointment doesn't work get some shit from a drug store for yeast and cut the tablet that goes in a vagina into a few pieces and mix with water.

My go to for thrush

You have it. I gave it to at least 2 girls, I even though we had protected sex.

My wife and her best friend. No the story there isn't as good as you'd think.

You're telling me user, I'm with the feels here. I imagine it gets easier when you're post-outbreak but living with this shitty psudeoflu and this highly-contagious shit actively growing on me is so demoralizing.

>scared to go get tested
>not scared of letting a disease go untreated
>not scared of having unprotected sex with roasties
>not scared of Veeky Forums's medical advice

I fucked something like 80-90 girls rawdog. I got my first STD somewhere around the 50-60th. You're good opie, unless you've been fucking the absolute worsts skanks.

>wasted after an hour of drinking beer
Are you doing keto or just American?