How can he lift for so many years and look like absolute shit?

How can he lift for so many years and look like absolute shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWskc75Q1NA
youtube.com/watch?v=H7eguBm8XXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=alxXqErsEWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He actually looked good for about 1 week or so when he managed to stick to his cut for 6 weeks straight when he had that hot slut following him around everywhere making sure he stuck to it.

Remember he is 5’7 and sits around 220-240. He looked fucking good at 190, but he’s only 5’7, he should really be cutting down to 155-165 for the ruby.

successfully

He looks alright to me. Like he lifts to have fun and feel good and not to look better. A good aesthetic imo.

Is he one of those YouTube Kids you guys like so much? Looks like a retarded brother of Manuel Ferrara

why does he flex like that?

Lemme essplain something to you. Look, Janoy has been a youtoob celebrity since 2008 2009. He's the first big big youtoob fitness people and he deserves respect bro. Ok? Stop talk shit you hater troll.

Alright? He looks like shit, he's been lifting for close to 10 ten years AND he is on roids

Someone who lifts for fun would'nt take roids and "diet" down for bodybuilding shows

>Wearing tennis shoes in the gym
>Not oly shoes or chucks.
That's why, he doesn't lift heavy. Probably does shit in the 10-12 rep range always instead of 5-8.

who can fucking top that, bro?

Tard Genes

Lifting for strength instead of aesthetics lmao

He actually does not really lift

lower body, you got a problem building your your lower body, you got upper lower body, you got the upper body ugl the lower body you uh its hard to build the upper body. if you have the lower body, it's harder to build the upper body, if you have the upper body, it's hard to build lower, so, lower helps like i said, you have the lower body and you have no upper body you got a problem you got a problem building... wait a minute, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you got a problem building the legs. you have an upper, you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body the upper body, it's easier to build. so if you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body, you have the upper body and and you dont have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body. naw you dont understand. you HAVE, the UPPER body, but you dont have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. you got up the dlldldldldlegs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top ehoh if you, if you have the lower BODY, it's, if you have the lower body it's easier to build, if you have the lower body well just let me say it, if you have the lower body, lower body, it's easier to build the top body, if you have the uh the top body, and no legs you got a problem.

he cant into progressive overloard. he unironically lifts bitch weight on some exercises still. never occured to him that he should add weight to the bar i suppose.

who? never heard of her.

youtu.be/BWskc75Q1NA
>obligatory

What is the best Janson Genova episode? My vote is for Christmas Party 2012.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7eguBm8XXQ

it's wheelening

i hope i die! huehue

Defiantly an under-appreciated vignette.

I'm actually impressed that he can live stream, breath, talk, and steer the bike all at the same time.
>macho man rick savageing

i think the

>i hope i die, heuheueh

was a brief moment of lucidity, his brain realized how retarded it was and wanted to terminate itself

it piss

He lifts precisely TO look like shit.

>he lifts to have fun and feel good
He absolutely does not

It burger kingening

He doesn't really lift though. He does like one set and then fucking wanders around and sometimes leaves and comes back. That's every video. The only thing he actually kind of sticks to is bench, but his progression is shit and he still doesn't finish the workout most of the time.

That from a vid? Link

youtube.com/watch?v=alxXqErsEWs

He thinks sitting in the sauna is cutting

wrong

>lifts

r/delraymisfits shits all over this this faggot board!

So has anyone figured out what the deal is with him mentally? Is he an autist, a plain retard, or what?

he does look okay though, it's just his autism preventing him from flexing properly

it 1% barely noticeing

is jay shopped into this lol,

No its legit. Methheadening.

leave the guy alone, he is not right

He doesn't actually lift anymore

Brad even said in one video that Jason doesn't even do anything half the time he goes to the gym.

He also ate burgerking every single day up till the day of his last show

The fact that you fucking took the time to type this shite out disgusts me

he's a full blown autist

his steroids are really shitty orals and until about a year ago were made by an 80 year old who was putting god knows what in them. his whole demeanour changed when he switched suppliers

Thanks user

It's autistm. There's really only two kinds of autistic people. Extremely intelligent and strange, and extremely unintelligent and strange.

His IQ is probably somewhere in the low 70's.

No there’s a spectrum idiot. But yea janoy is autistic as fuck

>shitty oral steroids
maybe one of his instagram followers is a kidney match