I tired to tell you about bcash. You wouldnt listen

I tired to tell you about bcash. You wouldnt listen

the least you can do is post the real version, troll

Umm Roger never sold explosives to terrorists through the dark web. If he did, no one would know. He was arrested in 2002 for selling firecrackers. You guys are ridiculous.

the more I read about humble firecracker merchant the more I like him. he truly is /ourguy/

Rodger Ver is a psychopath. He is a really bad public face for crypto

god the shilling and fud is insane...

he was JUST in LA

he spoke at the nexus conference in Aspen in September

Hes not banned from USA

Fucking bilderberg paid shills must have there post for the day all handed out to the trolls...fucking retards

What you don't appear to grasp is that btc death can only be delayed at this point, painful to watch the desperation

Yeah, a guy who said he got into BTC because he saw it as a way to stop governments from waging unnecessary war and killing innocent kids is a psychopath. Truly you people are simply making BTC look bad. Disclaimer I own both because they offer different use cases.

Wow bcash shills have a copy-and-paste responses every time I see the OP Image.

Roger Ver is a HORRIBLE person to be associated with crypto

tell that to the african villages who got their limbs blown off

fuck off nwo banker shill

I only ETH and I was merely saying this as an outside observer. Seems that you've drank his kool-aid though so whatever

They were boxes of multiple 1/4 dynamite sticks. Definitely not fireworks.

dont forget about the african children thats a central part of the story

You've never seen this image on this board before I guarantee it. Also without Roger there would be no BTC, he is more responsible for BTC than BCH so either way you got into this game because of him.

They were basically M-80's, he was imprisoned because the manufacturer labeled them for pest control to avoid regulations on fireworks so the Feds were able to put him away for explosives charges (again due to the manufacturer's mislabeling).

This never happened. You realize that not every post here is legitimate. This is why everyone is starting to think people who defend BTC are retards. Someone posted that he tests explosives in Africa with no proof and you retards believe it.

Well those stinky africans don't matter that much compared to the rigged explosives in china. It's all basically centralized until Roger at this point.

I did drink the Kool-Aid, this guy got me into BTC at around $200. Without him I wouldn't have made all this money. I didn't like BCH until I heard he was backing it then I looked into it. When BTC Jesus talks, I listen.

Where's your proof user? Don't tell me you literally believe everything user's post on Veeky Forums. You can't be that stupid, can you?

guys, rajish the OP is right. Roger just PMed me and told me that if I don't buy BCH now, I'm as good as fucking dead. he's rigged my entire apartment with firecrackers while I was asleep, and there's no way for me to safely defuse them in time

Don't call out either it's all rigged. Just do what he says.

He was denied entry into USA because he renounced his US citizenship after registering as citizen in St. Kitts and can't get VISA applications to process with the USA, its not like he was kicked out or baka. But that he can't get a VISA might have something to do with his jail time.

That sure sounds like a trustworthy and reliable person.

he rigged the united states with exploding african children so obama banned him

Not defending the guy but facts are facts.

Africans have been on the run from roger for almost a decade now. They've gotten refugee status in the USA but Roger just won't stop until he's killed them all.

Seriously how the fuck do we stop Roger "run over africans in a dodge charge" Ver

the fucking madman, how does the humble dynamite salesman get away with it?

What's wrong core cucks? What are you so afraid of?

roger please forgive this man he doesn't know