Ever since I got Veeky Forums

literally every female I know has wanted to hug me. hug me goodbye, hug me for old times sake etc. always hugs.

similiar experiences?

i wouldn't know. i haven't talked to a women in months

>met an old high school teacher
>she asks if I've been going to the gym because I look big
t-thanks

this

;_;

made for bbc

>Constant shoulder touches from girls while they're talking to me

It really pisses me off because they think they can fucking physically touch me like I'm some kind of property.
One tried to rest her head on my shoulder and I kind of dodged out of the way and she pretended like it didn't happen but I saw the pain in her eyes and it was beautiful.

If I initiated useless contact as much as these chicks did I'd be considered creepy, and rightly so. I don't come to class to meet someone to sleep with, you know? Touching my shoulder when you're hot and we're flirting in a bar is another story but don't fucking fondle me while we're working on a project or some shit.

Nope. Not happened, not even once. Probably 'cause they're all married already.

>mfw I'm the only single one left

How old are you

KEK DETECTED

I didn't read your post till the end but it really doesn't bother me because I understand sexuality is a natural part of human behaviour and not something to get worked up about

Of course they like to feel strong arms wrapped around them

>My birthday party
>Chinese classmate hugs me
>Her face is the same height as my pecs
>Immediately turns to her friends, touches her chest and is all hyped

>be me
>at a massage
>see qt 3.14 asian thicc maseusse
>I ask for her to work on my back bc cramps when I squat
>she starts on my back but keeps gripping my ass, running her hands up near my groin every 3 or so minutes for the full hour.

Did it mean anything?

It's not the behavior but the entitlement that allows the behavior. They think they can touch my body like a table or a chair or a random friendly dog, as though they never considered that I might have an opinion about it.

Like I said in my post- it's one thing in sexual situations, like flirting with actually attractive girls in contexts appropriate for this type of behavior. What annoys me is when we're trying to work on something. Daytime, class, at the store, anything like that where it's obvious I didn't come here to flirt or meet anyone.

It's fine with hot chicks do it, obviously.

Unironically the same. Shoot the shit with my bros at uni every day though. Used to get plenty of attention from women in highschool despite my autism, and people on here have rated me as being pretty attractive, so I guess I am only good looking to homos.

Wat do, im already beeeing myself.

Just fucking punch their lights out dude, make them respect your space

You need to show initiative

Then I'm the autist who sperged out.
The other annoying thing about this is that saying or doing something will make me a social pariah so my only recourse is physically moving away from these bitches.

I don't want her to feel my flaaby boy tits

Do you hate women? Learn to cultivate a love of women man. Only reason you should be doing that is if you're playing a mental game to convey more value so you bang them later and don't seem like some push over where simplest signs of affection has you wrapped around their little finger.

Don't be Elliott Rogers thinking about how the way the world "should work" and double standards between men and women.

Know the rules. Play the game. Stop being a fucking child.

You were at a hand job parlor you sperg.

Now you go get the girl

I love women. It's not some MRA bullshit, I'm not an incel. I fucking love flirting and playful touching, it's the context and the entitlement, I'm not bitching about the double standard. Read what I wrote here: .

You are probably unironically autistic. I could see your argument being valid if the women are slapping your ass or squeezing your package, but you are talking about a fucking hand on your shoulder.

Touching somebody's shoulder is the lowest level of familiarity/intimacy possible, and unless they are doing it in a confrontational manner, the intention is to connect with you, and make you feel good and more familiar/intimate with them.

Your double standard at the end is just the icing on the cake, you think like a cunt, and you aren't man enough to just tell them not to touch you.

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL man and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Nah I'm just discriminating.
You're the pussy who worships every single bit of female attention he gets.

Hot girls know they're hot. People have self awareness. When a mediocre chick takes advantage of a working setting to cop a feel she'd never get the chance to in an actual flirting scenario, I notice. You think your body doesn't belong to you wtf is wrong with you?

wtf I want to engorge a big bavarian bratwurst now

Hugging is pretty customary greeting for anything closer than someone you just met. The girl working at the car school when i got my driver's license said congratulations and hugged me.
It's not a big deal, hugs are nice. Hug your friends, hug your family, hug everyone when you're drunk.

Nigga you are taking about somebody touching your fucking shoulder. Family does that, bros do that, people trying to get your attention do that.

You are pretty much using the same logic as feminists who cry rape because somebody gave them a pat on the back. You can run wild with this and use it to justify people never entering your 5 foot bubble unless you deem them worthy.

If you wanna live in your narcissistic fantasy then go ahead, but have the balls to tell those women not to touch you instead of bitching about on here like the delusional cunt you are.

You don't get it. You will when you make it.

It's called having self respect. Although K like the idea of all these women screaming sexual harrassment for lesser scenarios as being blanket autistic

>hug everyone when you're drunk
this is a great way to get your shit wrecked by some autistic fit tard

Make it as in developing autism? No thanks broski

obviously being yourself isn't working out, so you should be someone else

Well with some fucking judgement, obviously
Then again most times i've been drunk hasn't been at clubs but house parties where I know most people normally or tangentially

Holy shit bro, he hates it when chicks do it to cop a feel, he doesn't call rape.

It's like a guy asking for a fucking hug trying to for a feel onto someone.

Ya I have found a similar things not hugs but more fucking but tomatoe tomahtoe

Ok then who should I be famalam?

He came on here bitching l\

>how dare these girls touch me! They don't deserve my body!

Fine, but touching your fucking shoulder isn't necessarily copping a feel and if you don't like it then be a man and tell them to fuck off, instead he's whining about it on a basket-weaving forum.

If more guys went through this i think sexual harrassment of women wouldn't be such a problem.

As it stands, most guys literally don't 'get' it. Even nice guys are just nodding their head in agreement without understanding the why.

I'd say it's due to a lack of imagination and self respect, combined with the fact that all women are fucking awful

>sexual harrassment of women
> such a problem
Yeah and my uni's got a sexual harrasment problem and the most aggressive thing I've seen a guy do is preemptively apologize when we almost ran into eachother. What a fucking joke.

user they're not lightly touching me in a friendly way. I'm not autistic, even though I sound like it lol. Trust me dude, what they're doing is copping feels and it's weird as fuck. And, again, if I tell them "Stop touching me" I risk social consequences.

Do you have a sister?

I just talked to a woman at the gym today. She asked if I was using something and I said she could work in. Then I put my headphones back in and she keep hers out. Did I fuck up?

Either stand up for yourself and accept the consequences or shut your mouth and don't go bitching to a board full of gay virgins like a teenage girl you pathetic faggot.

Your tone tells me that you have no idea what I'm talking about.
When you start lifting, and then find yourself forced to interact with traditionally unattractive women, you'll see what I mean and you'll be like "man I regret being such an idiot on that Veeky Forums thread. I was wrong."

I absolutely HATE to get hugged by girls who are not:
a. my mom
b. my gf (if I had one)

Don't treat me like your thot friends. I'm a dude. Don't hug me.

Lmao i've always been in somewhat good shape so i know just what you're talking about, i just don't mind it. I just don't make a big deal out of it because i'm not a virgin.
Hell, back in my college days the most unattractive chicks of my floor once snuck in my dorm room to take my cologne and spray it on their pillows. It's creepy af but i didn't give a shit because i was getting some action with some pretty good looking hcicks in the meantime, not trying to make my plight heard to other autists.

I'm giving you some tough love but i'm genuinely trying to help here. Start being a man in the real world, you think you have made it but you are far from it.

she asked you about steroids my dude
clearly mirin

>occasionally get slapped on my ass by women and sometimes men (nohomo) at clubs/bars
>women want to touch my pecs and back
>getting hugs

for some reason I attract both women and fags. I don't even look gay and dress as normal as can be. Anyobody else experience this?

I hear where you're coming from, and I would agree with you if I was talking to the person you seem to think you're talking to.
I'm in a different situation though, I should explain more clearly. Professionally, I'm forced to interact with a large group of mediocre looking girls with poor social skills who have grouped up. They've got this weird fevered "best friends my class is my family" thing going on. It's not something I can leave because my goals require that I stay in this position for another three years. They touch me way too much, far beyond the bounds of normal social touching and in ways which are awkward and weird. Groping, head leaning, asking for hugs, staring, a lot. I move out of the way but, if I call them on it, half my class would have it out for me because of the group mentality. I'm very muscular and conventionally attractive, I don't look like the type of guy who would normally give these girls attention at all. It is very clear to me, even acknowledging how narcissistic this sounds, that they're taking advantage of our professional proximity to physically touch me. Yes that is something a delusional autist would say, and I understand why hearing me say this would make you want to call me a delusional autist. I"m not though. This is real life bruh. I'm not crying rape I'm just saying this pisses me off.

I bitch on Veeky Forums for the conversation and to see if anybody has creative solutions I haven't thought of, not because I'm a bitcher and moaner in real life. Again, I totally hear where you're coming from and why you would say that to someone in the situation you think I'm in.

post body
maybe post face

cuck.

Don’t listen to the gripers, I get where you are coming from. Makes sense.

I do get it now, sounds like it's actually worse than what you led on (or maybe i didn't read right). Anyway, sounds like you just have to endure it for a while, maybe fake a personal tragedy that will cause you to close yourself up. Tell them you need some space every time they get too close, and they should eventually back off. They'll think you're a weirdo but maybe - maybe - they won't turn on you and you can finish your degree without getting in too much trouble.

Are you doing an education degree? This sounds like your typical education dumb cunts.

I definitely didn't explain it well enough from the start.

It's med school. A lot of higher tier schools are mostly women nowadays. These women are gonna be somebody's doctor some day. I can't believe it.
Thanks for the advice. I'm working on going full hermit mode, streaming all of my lectures from home but I'm still required to interact with these people an insane amount of the time because my school is bought and sold on requiring case based learning and small group discussions. Toxic social environment, it's amazing that it actually exists in real life to me.

I feel for you brah. I got two degrees, and in each of them men represented less than 20% of students. Group assignments were hell.
Luckily i can now work from home, so i can keep my human interactions to a minimum.
Godspeed user, keep us posted if things change - for better or worse. This place needs to find some of the comradery of days past.

It's hard to sympathize with the sentiment the women are typically too bitchy, when I see men post shit like this. I mean I get it sort of, I've been touched by street performers or drunk women that have annoyed me, but I don't consider it to be a big thing.

did you manage to fuck the milf

This guy isn't me (the first guy you were talking to), but I'm a little freaked out at how well he slipped in there and responded eerily similar to how I would have.

Should've said the whole situation from the get go m8, it's definitely more understandable.

Eh. We're all the same dude on here basically.
Cheers brah.

post success stories and stop acting like you don't want to be touched by women you absolute spergs

Ya look good man.
When I was last in real good shape before starting uni as a Phys major I weighed probably 30 more pounds than I do now and have ripped abs. When you are healthy you produce more attractive pheromones. Women can smell that shit from down the block. How do you react when you see a woman with a banging body? You hugs her goodbye.

Christ, women are so entitled.

If you're in a professional situation it is perfectly reasonable to ask not be touched

Re-read this but swap the genders around. Really makes me think.

underrated post

N-no :(

haven't experienced it since I haven't made it yet, but it makes sense. You're muscular and I assume conventionally attractive, so you're bound to attract a few fairies along with the girls.

If you expanded on this you could get some real copy pasta

fucking this

I don't think you've ever been touched by someone you didn't want to touch you. You don't even know that it's about to happen until after it does for the first time. There's just this very weird sense of invasion. I'm a very touchy person and love hugging my friends and parents and dog and shit, but there is just something that sends lightning down my spine when that one motherfucker touches me

Yes you're correct. Unfortunately humans aren't rational creatures, they're emotional ones. So despite how "reasonable" it may be, there could still be tangible negative effects.

dude your disgusting

Every time I make eye contact with a girl she is staring at me and every time I make eye contact with a man he cowers in fear.

This would be the most well deserved and righteous punch thrown in the history of mankind.

Fuck no. There are plenty of people I know well that are not in the physical contact category. If your a normie superficial waste of a human, you don't get to touch me, even if you act friendly. I don't want that level of intimacy with people that would freak out if I spoke my mind.

Lol this.

Make yourself ugly and I promise you they won't even look at you.

I've had this happen. Not necessarily hugs, but flirting/touching in completely inappropriate settings. Even the old "hands on chest" ordeal from people who really shouldn't have been doing so.

I've received a lot of this type of attention at work even, but I deliberately ignore some of the chicks at times that have hit on me, and they seem to be getting the message. Just tell them it's not appropriate or not the time and place for that and move on.