Just one chance at life

Just one chance at life

>tight penis

I got laid recently and i couldnt do shit because when erected my penis is unflexible as shit and i cant bend it

Sex is painfull and uncomfortable

Someome else experienced the same ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis#Erection_angle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have not, sorry.

I am cursed to be a sexlet for ever ?

What did i do to deserve this, getting laid costs me years of lifting

All for nothing ?

Seriously

I have except for the getting laid part

is spiderman okay?

protip: it shouldn't bend

In all honesty, start missionary as warm up or something. It gets better.

In case you are eating zinc, lower the dose.

I dont take zinc

Even missionary was painfull :/

>tight penis

Are you talking about a tight foreskin? Ive got the same issue but found that a ton of lube and going in slow did the trick, also started stretching it in the shower with hot water and its starting to loosen up finally.

Nono

The dick

When its erected it gets erected my dick is pointing to the sky and i cant do shit because of that, not even missionary, worst part, i cant even bend it to do anal or to to get my dik sucked

Get drunk enough that you can't get a full erection

If im not fully erected im pretty sure i could do well

So should i waint untill my 60s in order to have nice sex ?

Post dick erect. No homo. Being serious. I think you may have the same issue I had and I've got round it.

dude your dick sounds fucked. It points straight upwards?

When fully erected yeah

For what it's worth, I have the same issue OP.

I know no one is going to believe this, but my erect dick used to stick straight out and had good flexibility. It wasn't until I started doing squats that it seemed like the top half of my dick got sucks in a little, and now it shoots straight up + has zero flexibility.

>tfw you shit your dick in class and have to call home for a new one

OP I have a high erection angle too, I mostly fuck in doggy if Your sex partner is riding You in cowgirl make sure they don't lean back cause then it's snap city.

I was once the same but masturbation and penis enlargement exercises loosened it all up. You're going to have to start stretching. Get an erection and gently push it downwards and maybe sideways to start stretching the ligaments around the base (where the dick connects to the pubic bone). Every day. A really brutal stretch is to get an erection then face down on your bed push your boner down so is facing the direction of your toes. pushing your hips further into the mattress will increase the intensity of the stretch.

SS claims another victim

top kek same here, i don't want to have sex in case i can't penetrate the chick, but i wanna find out whether i can fuck

What am I reading holy shit

how??

>I think you may have the same issue I had and I've got round it.
How?

SS, not even once.

See a doctor you troglodyte

>push your boner down so is facing the direction of your toes
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH I think you just should go to a doctor user instead of asking fucking morons like him

Veeky Forums tight penis?
No?
Report!
/b/ get off our board!

I have the same exact problem, I can only do a few positions and it fucking sucks

I have this exact same thing too. Points straight up, can't bend at all. I can do one position, can't get a blowjob because it won't go horizontal and if I'm laying down it stays against my stomach unable to move up.

I have the same problem. You’ll get used to it as you have more sex. At first I couldn’t do anything comfortably except missionary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis#Erection_angle

>Although many erect penises point upwards (see illustration), it is common and normal for the erect penis to point nearly vertically upwards or nearly vertically downwards or even horizontally straight forward, all depending on the tension of the suspensory ligament that holds it in position.
The following table shows how common various erection angles are for a standing male, out of a sample of 1,564 males aged 20 through 69. In the table, zero degrees is pointing straight up against the abdomen, 90 degrees is horizontal and pointing straight forward, while 180 degrees would be pointing straight down to the feet. An upward pointing angle is most common.

Basically its common for your dick to be pointing upward but, since it actually makes same sex painful you should keep trying positions that keep you close to your partner, or the very extreme not recommended nigga I'm not a doctor answer : get surgery to clip some ligaments in your dick. I don't know how common that is but, it could be an option.

I posted in sexual heath general a few months back about my foreskin being so tight I couldn't even stretch while flaccid. I can now easily pull it back while flaccid, but when erect it gets stuck by my engorged corona. Should I pull it back before trying to masturbate or is there something else I can do? So lost just need some help.

Go see a doc about that phimosis cock

just once chance at life
just been diagnosed with a genetic heart condition

that's funny

what causes it is the suspensory ligament. just like any other ligament, it can be stretched. stretch your dick, or have a doc cut it for you. it might even give you one cm or two of inch.

I had phimosis and got cut at 13 which was a lititle tramatic but no biggy, couldn't care less about my objectively inferior sensory experience desu

But this, I didn't even know this was a thing. Sorry bros. My cock curves to the side pretty bad which im not super happy about but even that's better than straight up with no flexibility

There's only a set amount of positions I can do because of my upright dick angle. I make it work though, I thouroughly enjoy sex

That was the vid of spiderman trying to do a wall-flip and fucking it up, hitting his head instead

FUCK I KNEW IT, I DON'T WANT TO GET SNIPPED.

Mine doesn't bend upwards very well at all, I always feared missionary would be difficult but turns out you stay straighter than I imagined. I also hate having a girl on top for this reason..just can't relax as easy

Also I'm about 5.5 inches but girl's claim I'm amazing to fuck and i'm wondering if the position/stiffness is nice for them because honestly it doesn't seem like i'm doing much else that any guy could do

google "phimosis"
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're uncircumsized
as a kid you were suppose to pull the foreskin back on your cock to clean out the dick cheese and what not
at this point you either slowly stretch the skin back and tolerate the pain as much as you can or get surgery
you don't have to pull it back all the way to the base of the head first day just a little more every day until you can comfortably have it back all the way while hard

keep stretching it till it doesent hurt anymore?

it should be rock hard.

You'll need surgery for an 180 degree rotation of the penis, it's more common than you think

Since this has turned into penis health thread:
I have a slightly short forsekin, when erect I can fully expose the glans but I can't seem to pull the foreskin further after that point (maybe a tiny bit, but that's it). Would this be an issue during sex? Also, would stretching help? It seems I only need a bit more for it to be normal.

I just realized I typed that like a retard. Slightly short frenulum*

You don't need surgery. I had the same tight foreskin problem. Doc gave me a steroid cream and through using it my foreskin rolls back. Gland sensitivity was an issue but it went away

Do you think your run of the mill lotion will help with the stretching, or is steroid cream the only option? Also, how long did it take for your sensitivity to go away? I'd like to give my cock a vigorous scrub but it hurts like a bitch.

>tight penis
>I got laid recently and i couldnt do shit because when erected my penis is unflexible as shit and i cant bend it

kek

is this the birth of a new meme?!

>tfw tight penis