Haven't seen one of these in a while, post em

Haven't seen one of these in a while, post em.

ill dump a few

Made for bbc

it's actually gross that fatties try to bring others down to their level...it's so god damn simple to track your calories it's fucking absurd to me that people are fat

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Don't get why this is here

there are 0 girls who are truly this high quality on okc

jesus christ would it have been so hard to type the text out instead of trying to write cursive in fucking Photoshop

My god that picture is cringe.

Germany is gay though
BIG BOSTON COCK

Is this in reverse order? How did he get THAT younger?

Haha imagine how many dicks she's taken. I bet she likes it up the ass too haha

bavaria =/= germany
boston a shit

checked

Can someone fucking explain this shit to me? Why do so many want beautiful blonde women joining The British Broadcasting Corporation or bbc for short?

>horse
dropped

>I could never do without my horses

Horse girls are always crazy. They're straight autismo.

Fuck you hanz no one wants your ricola dick
America number one
Also checked

Ricola isnt german either
get your shit together burger

t. HanZ

>Christian

On OKcupid this means Protestant

I just dont know. I feel super motivated to eat right and go to the gym and I feel full of energy, but this desire to find a gf, to get som fuk or really any of that just isnt there. I dont fap often at all but I dont have trouble getting it up. Its just like mentally I think theres no reason to chase real after or attract a real person like that. A lot of my friends have the whole tfw no gf thing but I feel nothing on that front and I just wonder if its a switch that will just flip in me one day and I wont know what to do since Ive never bothered with it.

I know I rambled there but is any of that making sense?

He didn't.
He turned 27 in those pics, but lost weight, lose his dad stache, got a fuller haircut and most importantly he lost fat in his face.
Look him up, his more recent (still over a year ago) wedding pics are pretty adorable.

Dutch Protestant or Anglo Protestant?

I feel ya, sort of.
That switch you talk about, for me it's oneitis.
I can go months without that 'tfw no gf' feel, meet a girl, even only once, and then spend months dreaming of a blissful love life filled with affection only to wake up to the cold reality that is my cold, empty apartment.
Then the feeling fades and I'm back to normal until the cycle repeats again.

What i dont get is the switch feels like its just always off for me. I get a desire to be loved that wells up but thats been fed by associating with my close friends and family more. Im addicted to sappy romance stuff in manga etc but I think 5+ years of alcoholism and self loathing broke something in me. Ive dropped the alcohol and am learning to not hate myself as time goes by, but that "tfw no gf" feeling is just not there at all like it just died or something.

how retarded am i if i can't read this comic? it's cofusing as shit, "try this instead" and "don't do this" well wich one is it goddamn it?

if you're not in shape & have your shit together you can't court perfection when it presents itself

Honestly my biggest inspiration is seeing pics of me when i was a fat disgusting slob.
it is truly inspiring to see how much you change by willpower alone.

this is the most complicated shit i've seen in a while

make it easy? lol

>You will never have a 10/10 beautiful girl begging you to choke her while you rail her

What would you rather her be into partying or something. Horses are fun as shit to ride on.