I have a plane ticket and scheduled meeting to sell my 250 BTC in Zimbabwe for their higher local BTC price...

I have a plane ticket and scheduled meeting to sell my 250 BTC in Zimbabwe for their higher local BTC price. Ask me anything.

why the fuck do you have a plane ticket , grandpa?

you do know this shit is all digital, right?

Don't get killed. GL tho

If you're going to waste all that BTC at least put 1 in my wallet.

total volume in a week is 12 btc KEK

have you hired some Blackwater squad ?

come to london, I'll steal your 250btc

This is the best option. He will only steal you, in zimbabwe you'll be raped too.

Let me send you 5 bucks before you leave, bring me back some of those 100 Trillion Dollar notes.

>local American man travels to zimbabwe and then holds 51% of the currency in the nation, proceeds to create ancap paradise

cant wait for the news

In the midst of a fucking coup, this would be amazing

more like american man gets blood eagled after getting robbed for all hes crypto

what you getting in return rocks? they have no FIAT there idiot.

You mean the reformation of Rhodesia?

You are going to die

they are going to take your shitcoins and kill you, i hope you hired a whole security brigade

Yu gonna get raped sonny

theres no volume you dumb shit and this is from a South African...

>I have a plane ticket and scheduled meeting to sell my 250 BTC in Zimbabwe for their higher local BTC price. Ask me anything.

Obviously you are LARPing, but just in case you're not... you should create a documentary of your experience. Vice would probably film it.

You need a second cameraman - ideally a local - because you are going to get robbed and murdered for your BTC.

While I am sad for your family's future loss, the documentary will be entertaining so please proceed with your plan.

How much lower?

because its local exchange to USD you fucking idiot
otherwise the arbitrage wouldnt exist

Just how do you expect to be slaughtered? Ten to one it's a torture thing

>have you hired some Blackwater squad ?
you better do this, OP

>Implying there's enough money in all of Zimbabwe to pay for 250 BTC
Congrats on this, seriously.