/PLG/ "Power" "lifting" General

This thread is for "power" "lifters" whos life goal is to do the accesory work of real athletes

In for I did get tinder matches after all, just had to wait a few hours. I assume every one is a catfish though

reminder that oly lifting is also considered as accesories for real athlethes.

Reminder that crossfit is real sport that utilizes both.

no you dingle

monday is bench press, seated rows, incline DB bench and DB rows

Tuesday is front squat, seated good morning, lunges and hamstring curls

Thursday is OHP, barbell curls, skullcrushers and fat grip reverse curls

Saturday is snatch and clean and jerk varieties usually Heavy Double then 85% 2x4 or something to that degree

m8s are you simple
im none of those things
i was asking stupid questions and showing i wasnt willing to help myself and acting like it is the job of the general to help me progress an accessory

i should be getting told to fuck off, which i was not

sorry lad you did
>because so many anons ask those retarded questions
exactly the questions dont belong here and people need to be told
actually did feel bad seeing you type all that shit lol

panzer coach is low key making him do meme powerlifting with 1 accesories day for oly. He even got you fatter for this

where is the specificity?

>not trenning for supertotal
>not out cj'ing panzy without training for it ever

Only need specificity near a comp

well I did out cj panzer without training and I did it reverse curling

lmao

WESTSIDE OLYs

Maybe he's doing block periodization?
Like a phase focusing more on hypertrophy and general non-sport specific strength (squats, OHP, pulls), then a phase focusing on general preparation (weightlifting complexes, power variations), then a phase focusing on specific preparation (partials and doubles/triples in the full lifts) and eventually a hyper specific peak phase (singles in full lifts). Just to give an example outline.

>monday is bench and bitch rows
>tuesday is leg day
>thursday is arm day
>saturday is oly day

i dont see this good for much. its a bro splti done horribly.

to be fair its a little more complicated than that and my lifts changed a couple times while I did this but you get the GENERAL idea of what Im doing until next week

its called german volume training this was developed by weightlifting coaches to bulk an athlete up a class in 15 weeks

is GVT legit or meme? can you post sources?

so you arent preparing for powerlifting comp, you preparing for crossfit comp

well than adding 1 day for olys make sense, keep up the good work crossfiter

Yeah but you're natural and gaining 15kg in 15 weeks means you gained probably 10kg of fat.

im sure german oly coaches knew alot about 'bulking' an athlete up

you fell for a fkin meme admit it

Never underestimate the power of brutal volume, its a completely new stimulus, the body is forced to suddenly adapt to 100 reps per lift

The first run of GVT would illicit silly gains even for a natural

post a shirtless pic babe

with 4020 tempo mind you

so I had time under tension and volume to adapt to, combined with supersetting with another lift and prearranged rests

it was the least fun thing I have ever done

Post the pic of Joe not smiling for pics. Haven't seen it in a Joe's age

I can imagine, i did it with rows once and it was bad enough

who let this dude make a new thread again

jealousy of my waifus natural beauty

What do you do for rows/back work now?

Not the one I was thinking of but I like this too. Joe is so Joetogenic

>literally only close grip benching
>eating 5000+ calories a day cause fat fuck
>can't stop this life style
>this has been going on for weeks

help... me...

ACTUAL NEW THREAD. DO NOT DIGNIFY THIS DOUGHY PIECE OF SHIT'S THREAD WITH A RESPONSE. HE POSTS THESE TO MOCK YOU AND SHIT POST, NOTHING MORE. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.
ACTUAL NEW THREAD. DO NOT DIGNIFY THIS DOUGHY PIECE OF SHIT'S THREAD WITH A RESPONSE. HE POSTS THESE TO MOCK YOU AND SHIT POST, NOTHING MORE. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.

Who is this qt3.14

Are you me?

High rack pull 5x5
Strict rows 2x20

Shrugs 1x50
V grip row 2x20

Thats the current set up alternating each session, training 4x a week

I change every 3 weeks but reps stay similar

fuck off idiot. no bump. kys.

actual thread, and ffs, stop responding this to underage troll

Interesting, thanks. 1x50 shrugs though?
I train 3x week and am currently trying to work out how my back work will fit in. Currently do 50 reps band pull apart a session, then do chin ups (either weighted or just bw for ~25-40 reps), and either BB seal rows or DB rows for around 30 reps or so (no cable machine in the gym). Would this be effective if I gradually increase either weight or volume or should I do something else?

Shrugs are a great exercise to do 50 rep sets on, kaz used to do multiple 50 rep snatch grip shrugs and he had some of the best traps ever

>how back work will fit in

Do it at the end of every session, do something different every other session, up the weight or volume each week then change up what youre doing every 3/4 weeks and do the same thing, when you come back to something youve done before, aim to pr in either weight or reps

stop dignifying the obese idiot OP who quite literally posted this thread to show that you DON'T pay any attention and will just go with whatever he shits on your plate. he LITERALLY posted this thread with the SOLE purpose to INSULT YOU.

GET A CLUE. DO NOT REPLY TO THREADS STARTED BY THAT INSECURE MANLET.

THIS IS THE REAL THREAD. STOP REPLYING TO THIS IDIOT.

your waifu is trash and you should feel bad

Your waifus were constructed for BBC as tribute

op is a confirmed troll/manlet.

blacklist his trip. do not respond to him or his threads PERIOD.

this is the ACTUAL PLG thread. get in here.

SOME

BODY