How much muscle do I need to get a girl like this?

you just need a bbc - white girls can't get enough of black cock nowadays

loaded up wallet muscle

I have a moderate black cock, a MBC if you will. Problem is that I'm a solid 5/10 and have poor social skills

Holy shit that looks like my sister's face. Ruined this pic for me.

you mean made it better

Things seem to be stacking up against you user.

All of it

You don't really 'need' any amount of muscle, a skinny-fat numale with the looks and right personality could get a girl like this. That said, being strong enough to throw her around certainly won't hurt your chances.

A nice mercedes S class will lift the weights you need to gain her.

Thats why there arent any skinny fat men with women who look like this (rich guys dont count)

A jacked guy is more attractive and will stand out 98% of the time

Well yeah like I said being muscular is better than being skinny-fat. But it's not really necessary either way in order to get a hot girl, I've seen plenty of skinny-fats get hot girls. Getting Veeky Forums definitely helps your chances, but I think this board itself is a testament to the fact that being Veeky Forums alone is not enough to simply get a hot girl. You also have to not be a raging autist.

This. SHITTED

>men need to work for hours every day, watch their diets and organize routines to be attractive
>women just need to not eat like a pig
I hate this gay earth

Based shitted poster.

>how much muscle do I need to get a Jewish cow

In the negatives honestly.

How much MONEY do I need to get a girl like OPs pic?

B.E yourself

how insecure do you need to be to post this on every thread?

>Sees picture of white female
>"I bet that BBC cuck dude will comment something on this thread."
>Show more replies
>first post

Dude, get a fucking life. White chicks don't like black guys. I live in an extremely liberal blue state and all of the 10/10 white chicks are going for white guys. They are smart enough to know that unless they get an NBA player that they can leach off of, it's never worth it for that extra .2" inch average.

Any white woman who is halfway intelligent would never race mix with a black person. The only places we see attractive white women dating or marrying blacks is in black men with money (NBA, NFL) or actresses and music artists, again, $$$.

The few white girls you will see with a black guy are NEVER class, respectful, well mannered, or can hold their value in a relationship.

you morons are the reason he keeps going

he gets free (You)s

lol you in the bay area? i swear i've swiped left on this before

All of it

yeah :P!
but I swiped right, and we matched lol

All of you are dumb, who do you think is making these threads? You think some nigger is just spamming f5 in the directory? It’s some dude who’s probably some nut culture like Philippeno. These threads are never fit related and it starts with “how do i get some kind of girl”

How much muscle do I need to get a girls like this?

0 muscle, just be tall, like me

OP here,

actually not samefag and haven't posted a reply once. figured I'd make a thread like this emulating a Veeky Forums copypasta of "how much bitcoin do i need to get a girl like this"

it's literally niggers on standby

soylent each meal

stop lifting

Women don't need a physique able to run, fight and defend. Their attractiveness is based on fertility. Hence why there are different criteria to establish mating value

that's a very interesting thought

how many kids have you given birth too?

>being so insecure you post a wall

If you people ignored the shitposters they would have to better their bait. Bait like he posted isn't just effective for getting a (You) but it also shows to everyone that what he said bothered you on a personal level. The mere thought in your brain just set you off into this autistic rant even when you know there is no black guy anywhere in the OP. Yet it still pissed you off this much just to see some trolls post.

Let that sink in friend.

This guy is just a pussy faggot. Men have been given the tools by nature in order to even accomplish these feats.
Women have been given the tools by nature to provide best for their child.
Don't fucking act like anything has changed in this world.
Men have muscles and blank slate minds to defend his family.
Women have a uterus and hormones to provide a family.

>Thats why there arent any skinny fat men with women who look like this
Pfthahahha

>the virgin v-taper
>the chad triangle

Who is this semen demon and why is she never sauced

have you tried lifting kilos

>Any white woman who is halfway intelligent
>Any ... woman who is halfway intelligent
well let me just stop you right there