Thicc general

In this thread we discuss why the thicc physique is superior to and manlier than flimsy "aesthetics" and the means to acquire such physique such as training and diet.

>Ideal BF%
12-15% to look thicc IMO
>Should you fraud?
I believe it to be necessary.

Any natty thickposters on Veeky Forums? Or are they all pros like OP's pic?

Ive seen plenty, they never answer to wether or not theyre fraud.

What would you need to cycle to look like klokov in 6 months after achieving 1234?

Tren and hit 2/3/4/5 for reps to get something almost close if you have good genetics. Klokov is a genetic freak even without gear

Why tren?
What if not klokov but just thicc in general?

Will onions make me thicc?

>he thinks women want thicc and not bloatmax

This aint about women

me on the left

It always is, liar

50% of fit

Made for bbc

Are free weighted rows really the answer for back? I feel I get much better contractions from cables and machines

if you are unsure, less isolation is always better.

>user, I...

I feel i cant go heavy enough on cable rows to produce any thickness. I can pendlay row 225 for reps and I think it has done wonders for my back.

>thought I was looking THICC
>took a pic
>just a fat fuck
LMAO
Should I start roiding?

>Should I start roiding?
first do some research on your own to find out how everyone exaggerates about the sides

Is he the thickest u can get as a natty?

I've done a lot of research and at this point I'm only worried about an underlying heart issue and balding. And bacne, I guess.

most likely yes, him and that justin dude people post here all the time.

>what type of routine should I be doing?
ive been doing DUP with a focus on the powerlifts and ive gotten thicker. there might be a better focus. althought I believe compounds to be essencial for thiccnes
>diet
i have no clue, can someone suggest a non meme diet that can get you thicker?
>roiding
im 100% sure you have to roid in order to get thicc, I wouldnt know what the fuck I should inject with, some user suggested tren but i dont wanna look like bradley martyn.

its called massthetics, and yea massthetics > aesthetics in every way

Isnt massthetics basically classic physique bodybuilder look?
Thicc aint that dude. We want huge traps and thick cores here dude as well as juicy, hard rock glutes (n-no homo)