youtube.com/watch?v=aXiBLwZqvlM
youtube.com/watch?v=1QqdiIHMn0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/gmHNE9FmPVw

For Anglo Supremacy

To kill white people in the upcoming racewar

This

>white people
I think you mean wh*Toid """""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""", you """""""""""""""""""BLACK""""""""""""""""""" MAN

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

We need to create a ranking system for terible, generic threads like this.

WE

To fight and kill fascists.

My body pillow

We have guns. Doesn't matter how strong you get, Pedro.

Or you get shot in the head by some skinny white dude from 100 meters with an ar. If you do manage to get close enough, your muscle won't do any good against a white person in a fight. They will beat your ass like it's no ones business when you don't have your monkey friends around. In a fight, the black is always fighting as dirty as possible and to mame or injure as much as possible no matter what. A white person, aside from an existing conflict, fight to resolve problems. When it's the topic of killing, that one white would EASILY take out a black.

White people have structure, order, and control over their lives when they aren't in a war. Blacks cannot even feed their own children when the government gives them money for food. If a race war does arise, you better hope the whites go easy, otherwise, there won't be many black people for the next 1000 years.

This but phrased in a funnier and less autistic way

Go back to your gay little containment board.

>implying there aren't beaner vetfags out there

Even then, I have too many of my friends to ever consider joining the brown side of the race war, looks like I'm gonna have to go innawoods

meant to say >I have too many of my friends that are white

I'm on it

I bet your not even German, kill yourself.

this

lmao will you incel virgins please get some fresh air... go sit in your local starbucks for a few hours god damn you kids are sad

I gym with my girlfriend so we can raise strong white kids together.

My waifu

similar but probably less extreme. I'd rather just be a positive representative of right wing politics - since many leftists are emascualted and weak, it's good to represent yourself well as an example of your politics imo

also to maintain order and routine in my life and to have some time to myself to think and reflect

These are the only sincere answers in the thread.

Go back to your containment website >>>/reddit/

To free Ireland from unjust Anglo rule and have a united Irish Ireland once again.
youtube.com/watch?v=aXiBLwZqvlM

I lift for her

I think when we post women, and "do it for her," we're lifting for what is really the perfect female image. Men throughout history have used the transcendent image of female perfection as motivation.

Think about it; why do people fall in love with low-poly anime characters? The male brain projects the perfect vision of females onto it. This is also why we post beautiful women; they're the incarnation of perfection that we want possession of. People with oneitis haven't separated the image of perfection from an imperfect person.

When we "do it for her," we're doing it to achieve the highest possible goal we can obtain. Thats why I do it for her.

girls

my 12 cm dick and 170 cm height

this !

autism

The one and only

i unironically listen to german fascist marching songs while I lift but hate fascism and wouldn't care if all of them got exterminated by nuclear fire

I lift to become a better husband to my wife and a better father for my children.

To reach my ideal, and to show those around me that they can too.

because I like looking at myself in the mirror

So that maybe I'll be slightly less disgusted with myself at a later date.

the germans didn't rape subhumans

Kys

We must secure the existence of our race, and a future for white children.

Unironically this. The current course is unsustainable. We will see the greatest calamity befall our world in the next several decades.

It would be a mitvah to whiten up all the other races.

Source: good looking and smarter african americans have more white genes than their non mullato kin

It's crazy to think I went from being liberal in High school believing 'We're All the same, it's so nice to see multiculturalism" then after my 2nd year of college having taken 2 economics classes and a sociology class where all I heard were
"White people NEVER paid any form of reparations to the black community, did you know our economy which relies heavily on people taking out loans is used to systemically oppress black people?No you can't be racist to white people (28/34 kids in my sociology class agreed with this btw, only me and 5 other huwhites objected), We need more brave people of color to speak up" really changed my world views, I wanted to view people as individuals and look past race, but hey if they want to play collectivism and paint whites with a brush I'll do it right back.

> so many nazis
What’s stopping you from starting the race war right now faggots?

For the glory of God, to sculpt my body as a reflection of the beauty that God has instilled in His creation.

I don't want a race war, I want people at my school to shut the fuck up about how important diversity is while saying shit like "When People of Colour speak up, the best thing you can do is be quiet as a white person" I literally "learned" this in a sociology class followed by some "Mmmmhmmms" by a smug loud black girls in the class, All i lift for is to release stress, get through university, move back to my home country and live in my quiet home town and start a nice white family where I don't hear loud fucking Rap music blasting from my neighbors like I do now.

Tell them to fuck off, that what I do and I’m not even racist.

I do.
But when I get told how I'm being borderline racist and bigoted by my white (actually jewish, imagine that) professor in one of my gen-ed sociology classes for bringing up migrant crime rates in my home country after several brave students of colour talked about how "Whipepo always be discriminating against them and sheeit, and dey always causing problems wit dey imperialism and cultural appropriation" and hear this constant "We need more diversity" aka less white people, mainly because I've never seen someone advocate for diversity in a predominantly non-white group, or see a high ranking employee of Apple have to apologize and step down because she had to audacity to say "A room of white men can be diverse" I get this odd feeling that there's a large amount of people in America at least that don't really seem to like my skin colour.

you can't exactly say "Fuck off" to a professor of a class you need to take for general education credit

This.

God has blessed me by making me a White Man, I will not waste this gift.

I lift for these men

>tyrone thinks his .40 Hi-Point will be effective against the trained right-winger with an AR15 and a plate rig 150 yards away

He just said he lifts for Hitler.
Why so many butthurt gay soyoboys?

to strike fear in those around me

to kill communists one day. i supplement lifting with reading in the hopes that one day the lifting and knowledge will come in handy.

Life would have been so much better if he won bros

No it wouldn’t
That japs would have never made anime, thus this site would have never been made, meaning you would never be fit

WELL, THE SLAVS DID ::::DDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=1QqdiIHMn0k

To not taint God's image, to be a better reflection of God.

I want to make the worst a better place by removing those who make it worse

Whoever made this .gif is the true enemy of man.