That sweet traction Chancoin is starting to receive!!! This is the best ''Buy low'' opportunity with ''Low risk''...

That sweet traction Chancoin is starting to receive!!! This is the best ''Buy low'' opportunity with ''Low risk''. Every supporter strengthens its development, thus announce it wherever possible!

>The tipping extensions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>Twitter
twitter.com/chancoindev

>BTCtalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

>YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=FcX9TF1DTRE

>Reddit
Somebody make it!

>Facebook
Somebody make it!

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

CHANCOIN.ORG

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/chancoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whale

Send me some chan :)

I think the bot is dead :( not getting chan for posting. V'sad.

2 chancoins were claimed by unique post:

checked :) good to know.

The Only Kyle is tipping 500 Chancoins to multiple Chancoiner on the Discord!!!!

He needs a medal!

Computer - Today at 6:38 PM
reddit.com/r/chancoin/ ahh there is one

The moderator is gone and does not respond. Make a new one and moderate it :)

Let us know when it is ready here in this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone deliver him ^^^^this^^^ message, pls.

The road-map is a very crucial piece in any crypto project. It keeps the devs focused on what needs to be done and investors can see where the project is heading to.

isnt there an entire reddit thread devoted to pointing out this is a scam coin? Maybe I'm missing something

still waiting

A seemingly legit team kicked out the founder, who intended for it to be a PnD scamcoin.

Write your Chancoin address in your ''name'' field.

nice midget pic faglord

ITS HAPPENING! ITS GROWING! EVERYDAY! VERY LITTLE CHANCOIN LEFT. BUY ORDERS GROWING LIKE CRAZY.

THE Veeky Forums INTERNAL CURRENCY IS STARTING TO GAIN TRACTION!!!

EVERYONE, JUMP ON EVERY POSSIBLE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT YOU HAVE AND ADVERTISE CHANCOIN.

Post epic pics here and get tipped xD

CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is very little Chancoin beings traded right now and the BUy orders have 3x TRIPPLED in the past few weeks.

HOLY SHIT

very little volume?
finally there is almost 1 BTC worth of market depth

i was thinking of exchanging them to Monero or something desu
I can see Chancoin reach 0,4$ but that's it.

Well, what I meant was that there is only 490,000 Chancoin left to buy on the exchange. It is in low supply.

You can sell at $0.40, I am selling 25% at $1 mark. Just get the fuck out the way with your bi-pedal when you hear an engine roaring.

fair enough

I'm not selling for a long time, until the devs have finished many of the things they're doing

Write your Chancoin wallet address in your name field to support the project.

You can get a quick online wallet address by joining the Chancoin Dsicord and tpying !addr

When you post in Chancoin general threads with a Chancoinw wallet address in your name field, you will receive free Chancoins.

Can you do it, please?

How many coins per post?

Are you retarded on this. Seriously.
Whats the point of making one month rent money form chancoin?
We HODL the fuck out man !!! Lambo or no sells.

easy way to get some cheap chans , mine it with nicehash...

i am a whale... i aint selling.. if this project survives first 6 Months... then more to come.. We need more honest Devs joining ChanCoin Mission to create a new social web that stores his data into Blockchain. Decentralized Forums.. and more...

chancoin is a ponzi scheme

to the moon!

gib chans

gib

+48.40%

WOOOOW!

+49.24% !!!!

I already got 24,000
don't need 2 or whatever
better to have them redistributed to other people

Have the Chancoin wallet in your name field. You can be tipped for good posts that way. i always tip Chancoiners that post in different threads.

Also, look at that growth!

+49.68%

Just downloaded, any help brothers?

Reply to this thread. You will get 2 chans
Or try to score some trips, dont know how much you get for them tho

as in like this?

Yup you should score

Easy Dubs

ruh roh, not so easy dubs

no

yes, of course

still no dubs kek

lol 1 away

were you looking for these?

thank you

UP AND UP!!!!

Ayy yoo gibs me dat coin

Chancoin right NOW!!!!!!!

reddit.com/r/chancoinproject

plz gibs. When moon?

Hahahahahahha :D ANDY, you are just mad because you got kicked out of the Chancoin project. You yourself are the biggest scammer here.

LONG LIVE CHANCOIN!

To the moon!

since when does the wallet have that image of the coin on it?

I'm glad this site has it's own coin!

Looking out for more coins!

love this coin

What the actual fuck is this? This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen.

What exchange is it on, I only have ETH on binance right now and want to buy like $20 of this as painlessly as possible

BUY HIGH

Hiyoooo

No shut the fuck up

I'm guessing the best way is to buy some LTC with my eth, transfer it to cryptopia and buy there, right? Sounds gay but eh

This is a scam right?

Also I may be retarded but how can I mine this shit? Is this even CPU/GPU minable? I read about cloverhash so I really hope it's not an asic shitcoin

I'm wondering the same thing. Confirmation times are horrible and I want to help speed it up, as well.

Chancoin goes for just 323 satoshi on Tradesatoshi, while 350 on Cryptopia

spicy as heck

its on cryptopia and tradesatoshi

im just here for the free coins

i wish to receive free money online no scam

Getting some good ass dollars from my friend on discord, future is looking good.

C H A N C O I N

Seriously, is this viable to mine on a gaming rig, and if so how the fuck do I do it? I'm a /g/entooman so I'm allergic to discord

damn it i ment to say not really i tried running in a pool for 8 hours on a 1070 and got nada

That's kinda gay. I'd hoped that being such a small meme I could actually meaningfully contribute.

its scrypt base, aka the same algorithm as bitcoin, the asic miners have control

coinz

gimme that chan

Nice wallet immediately flagged by virus scanners

someone kicked out scammer Gossamer? when?

Hey, Andy here.

Going to dump 200k coins once the price rises a bit. So if you are looking for cheap coins then Ill be able to provide them soon.

THE BLOCKCHAIN IS NOT MOVING FOR 5 HOURS

Thats pretty much every wallet or application that does what wallets do.

Get in the discord and ask this same question. if i see you in there, i'll be happy to sell you a few coins to hodl or play with

wewewew

Trying to ditch your bags huh

nah, im a hobbyist and i dont see a reason to not sell you some. I'll figure out a fair price and sell to whoever really. I dont have much and i didnt buy my bags, i earned them by being in the community and stuff like that.

Chancoin is the Veeky Forumsness.

The only mining pool we have is stealing all the hashpower

wait wat this coin is legit