How do we deal the thot problems in the gyms?

How do we deal the thot problems in the gyms?

I am not reading that lmao

Lmao whitey couldnt compete w/ bbc

Kek did he type that himself?

No wonder he got rekt

You just know that girl is made for BBC

>Just be yourself Jon

Where in the text is stated something about BBC?

>Jewbaby
He should've known that with Jews you lose.

She’s white.

If a guy is so cucked he lets a girl leaving him effect him like that, he deserves everything he gets.

Jesus Christ that is pure evil

reminds me of my ex, except for the fact I don't think she did any of that. she just left me abruptly after 4 years of being together a month ago.

fuck this sick cruel twisted world

>Dor Rubin
>Shara
with jews, you lose

You just ignore them. Thots are only there for attention. If they are denied that, they lose interest and seek it elsewhere.

imagine that could have been your mom in the past, major whore

Did you really think anybody would care enough to read all that?

You doing okay?

heh the dude wrote this right?.. RIGHT?

what the fuck

This is why I will only fuck twinks that would never hurt me

He had to have written this.

the guys name is dor, hes probably a heeb also

Let your hate and anger fuel your gains. Channel that negative energy into something better and become the best version of you possible.

Girls like her and are a fucking scourge to society and will burn out in due time.

Rise above it and become the best you that you can be user. It'll take time and effort but the end result will be well worth it.

>Even though all my friends tell me it's okay to do what I have been doing
Why are women's friends so fucking horrible? Always see and hear about this from encouraging their virgin friends that they're lame for waiting and practically forcing them to go out and get fucked all the way to supporting their friends in cheating, and if they don't do any of that that tend to always flirt with and try to get any of their friends boyfriends.

Anyone who doesn't find this hilarious is a beta cuck.

my girl did something similar then i revealed that i'd slept with multiple people behind her back, where did she thing the herpes came from.

Horrible women are surrounded by horrible people. Similarly, I’ve seen many good girls transform into ultra whores just from hanging out with other whores for a ad little as a few week.
I’m just starting to see the wisdom in the relentless slut shaming our ancestors participated in

Stop giving them the attention that they thrive on

guess im beta af. this is either bait or wrong

Yeah, they won't burn out. There are and always have been people like that, just they manifest in different ways. The world will always have the great, unwashed masses mate. Sorry

>Implying being alpha means giving women free passes over their crazy shit
It’s the other way around idiot

>falling for larp b8

>everyone was having a good time
>then this guy shows up

fuck's sake

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

with the rest of you amerimutts

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

it's the new Veeky Forums shitpost/meme

REMINDER TO REPORT /r9k/ THREADS