What is this piece of workout equipment for?

I shadow box, jump rope, and play hacky sack (I love it, fuck you. wanna fight?) at a local park. Noticed recently some pull-up bars and decided to get a few reps in... and noticed this weird motherfucker nearby.

Anybody know what it's for? Best guess I have is to lay down, grab the bar, and do leg raises.

Place a nice aryan slut for BBC doggy

Made for bbc

leg raises sure, or use the bar to hold your legs for crunches, or face down for trunk lifts

What's with pol leaking everywhere these days

Hey, fuck you kike. Only other place I knew to ask was reddit and I don't wanna make an account.

I mean, yeah, it's my first time here in /fit (not impressed btw. place looks shabby) but I'm a long time /pol/ack. So again, fuck you cunt.

Also, answer the fucking question. What is that used for?

static-bar skullcrushers

>skullcrushers

Didn't know about skullcrushers. Looked em up and I don't understand how that could be done on a static bar.

Maybe you're trolling me but if not, can you explain?

Fucking kek

They are used for dragon flags

Why is everyone obsessed with Big Bavarian Cocks?

Stop forcing you meme faggot

Yep, I don't know much about specific exercises. If you want to talk about striking (and, to a lesser extent, grappling) techniques we can go all day, fuckboi.

I've dominated beach muscle tards plenty of times on the mat, so keep them kek's to yourself, sweetie.

Do you wear tapout shirts?

>What's with pol leaking everywhere these days
>niggerposters
>pol
Are you fucking retarded, m8?

Course not. I just said I don't worry about muscles, I spend time for techniques and movement. About as far away from "traneing UFC" as someone can get.

Also, you just outed yourself as someone who doesn't train any self-defense. So, either you spend time here and are still a weak manling or you work out to feed your vanity and proudly count yourself amongst the ranks of women and fags.

Either way, congrats.

Seems the most likely so far.

Thanks.

Are you a meme?

>not doing static bar exercises

get a load of this guy

Passive aggressive sarcasm. The most womenly of all tactics. Congrats, Ma'am.

True. Don't lift either.

Mostly focus on hurting people and not getting hurt.

You put your feet under them for sit ups and the like.
You can delete the thread now.

Yeah, man. Someone already said that and frankly it's the most obvious use. Just figured there was something else and sure enough, there was. Dragon flags being the most interesting and probably helpful for me, and if I can find a search result or helpful user to explain how the fuck a skullcrusher can be static that would also be nice to know.

In other words, your technique suggestion is crap and I'll delete the thread when I'm damn good and ready.

In fact, here's a deal. If someone can give me a link or reasonable description on a static skullcrusher I'll delete the fuck out of this.