Fuck yeah dinner

Fuck yeah dinner

I got 400 calories left, what should i eat for dins

Put some BBC cum for extra protein.

Fuck yeah heart disease

I can tell you're a fat fuck

joerogan/10

What is that thing at the back and the green mushy stuff?
Steak looks good though

what is that disgusting cave mold looking green shit?

>corn
Plebeian.

Steak looks alright user, but next time i'd be focusing on getting some more colour on the outside, really makes a heap of difference taste wise. Try and get your pan/grill smoking hot before adding the steak and you should get some serious caramelisation. Interesting choice of sides but looks tasty, jalapenos are high test.

looks like smashed avocado

see you in /fraud/ friend

you are on gear, right?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

Looking joocy m8.

that chicken looks raw as fuck mate

nit that guy but it looks like he seared it then added water and covered it. thats how my grandma used to make it and the chicken was joocy with a little crust.

I sense he used butter too

Out of your mind

Fucking sear your shit on high heat your Fucking mongoloid

What are you talking about? Chicken breast is already dry as it is.

Looks like my dog's diarrhea.
Nutritious, but you deserve to have Ramsay shout at you

i bet you are fat

Fisherman's eggs

Underrated