HOW THE FUCK DO I GET MY GIRLFRIEND TO LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET MY GIRLFRIEND TO LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT

posting on a Mongolian child trafficking board

You don't. She does. But if she doesn't want to, she won't. You are stupid.

fuck her hard and long enough

Just talk to her

Tell her if you she loses 15 pounds you’ll hire a bull to fuck her with his BBC. Works everytime

if you've been with her long enough there is no chance, just break up with her

if you've only been with her a couple weeks, you can make gym a date you do together and start bringing her with you

good luck

become super fit. tell her youd like her to come to the gym with you or eat better. either she will get fit to try and stay with you or she will try and sabotage you. if she sabotages u or isnt interested in keeping up with you, then leave her.

is she fat?

Yes

Are you the same user who won't leave your overweight gf because she threatens suicide whenever you bring it up?

Change to the person who falls under the label of “my girlfriend.”

Outside of Veeky Forums memes 99% of white women find blacks utterly repulsive

Make her go hiking with you.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people have this problem

Never ask someone to change. Often times, they'll dump you.

If you're in great shape, it'll sometimes intimidate her into getting in shape, too. That's if she's self-aware, and isn't a narcissist though.

I dumped bitches for asking me to gain weight when I was a DYEL skelly. Jokes on them, I've been bulking and making all types of gains in the aftermath.

If her weight repulses you, leave and just lie about the reason you left. You can't help someone who has no inner drive. If she's let herself go at a young age, imagine 10 years down the line. Go West, young man, go West.

Always marry a woman who has her own passions.
Always marry a woman who is confident without you having to make her so.
Always marry a woman who is interested in fitness and health on her own.
The alternative is horrifyingly depressing in ways your young self cannot yet realize.

Really her habits are probably pretty much established.

Either be OK with her being fat or leave. Trust me on this one.

>Always marry a woman who has her own passions.
>Always marry a woman who is confident without you having to make her so.
>Always marry a woman who is interested in fitness and health on her own.
>The alternative is horrifyingly depressing in ways your young self cannot yet realize.

This user fucking knows the score. Thankfully I never married any of the girls I dated before, even for years. Wife is a force of fucking nature and has a pool of discipline that is seemingly endless.

god-tier advice and pic

basically, don't shit where you eat.

dump her for a new one, it's what she would do to you.

To lose the weight she'd have to fuck him, if he's doing all the work shes just going to get all the pleasure with none of the excorcise.

Every year I visit Veeky Forums in the holidays and every year there are more guys dealing with this exact problem, I also have at least 2 friends who have dealt with it in the last few years. Can't help but wonder exactly what is going on with western women atm that so many of them are so unstable.

Autistic christcuck finds a wife who definitely cheats on him the post

Kek, that's an abusive marriage. He treats her like a little child.
Why tf can't anons have a healthy relationship just once?

This

Healthy relationships aka relationships where the balance of power is truly evenly split between the couple are really rare. If you are the sort of person who needs to be in charge then this is the kind of relationship you want, if you marry a dominant woman then you will be divorced within 3 years as you will be having a massive fuck off fight every day. But the reverse is also true if you aren't good at being assertive then you need a woman who is dominant otherwise nothing will ever get done. I think the point of the story is work out what you need from a partner to make a relationship work and go find it.

>He thinks you should treat women as your equal

Women are mentally the same as children.

If she has an "anti exercise" mentality you've fucked it. Speaking from experience, nothing you can do will convince her. She will also guilt trip you if you try, claiming you are shallow and should love her regardless of size

point out how hot women that you see around are when you're together and talk about how being thin and healthy is best for the race and fatherland. these subtle hints should get her moving

Lock her in a dungeon.

This is true

this

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET MY GIRLFRIEND TO >GAIN SOME FUCKING WEIGHT

at least you have a gf

> implying this is true even in your wildest dreams

T. Brown, attractive, have banged 14 women in the last 3 years and they were literally all white

give her AIDS

If she's over 20 you literally can't. drop the dead weight and pick up a slim qt

bruh

Why only 14?

>expecting a girl in her 20's to change a lifetime of bad habits

ISHYGDDT

>HOW THE FUCK DO I GET MY GIRLFRIEND TO LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT

As others have said, if the bitch doesn't want to lose weight there's nothing you can do. If she does want to lose weight and asks for your help then just redpill her on fitness.

>GF was chubby when we started dating
>Was trying to lose weight but not seeing any results
>About a month or so into dating she asks me to help her
>Teach her about calorie counting, TDEE, and put her on a non-idiotic gym routine for her goals
>She's off to the races. Eating 1200 calories a day and going to the gym 5-6 days a week
>Lost 40 pounds and enters prime cardio-bunny territory
>Asked me last week if I can help her get on a program to gain strength/muscle

Why wouldn't you say to that "It's over between us, and when you throw yourself off a bridge do a backflip while streaming it"?

> He fell for the THICCCC meme
Enjoy your hambeast breh

You can't, change comes from within

>hurr just treat her as an equal

That Oprah shit doesn't work IRL. If you actually treat her as an equal, she'll see you as weak on an instinctual level and begin to resent you.

Women have this weird hidden system that functions on cavewoman logic. You gotta satisfy that shit, or you're gonna have a bad time.

You tell her to lose weight. She'll listen to you if she respects you.

Sure thing Ahmed you gross sandn*gger

Women and men are not equal. You will have a much better relationship if you accept gender roles are a thing for good reason.

This. I've had two long-term relationships. The first was with some daddy's money rich girl who expected everything to be nice and shiny for her but had no idea what she was going to do with her life. Prenup city. New gf is in med school and actually wants to have a prenup signed in event of marriage because she has life goals other than sitting on my couch all day.

Weight is mostly genetic, realistically you should have very low expectations about getting people to make big changes.

Cook for her and put DNP into the food

Why? They can literally pull any woman off the streets and rape them without repercussions.

Get a different one. What kind of loser dates a fat chick

Well she wouldn't be able to eat while getting fucked

Where can I even find grils like that?
I'll admit I'm basically a hermit only going to class or the gym but I've been on plenty of tinder "dates" and all the women there have little personality beyond what the new hip nig beats they like are or what shows they watch on Netflix
>have you seen pretty little liars
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dump her and start openly fucking a skinny chick.

t. virgins

>3)
err uh how do I do that

t. baizuo

Rape doesn't count Tyrone.

this

t.virgin
Gender Roles matter, and you are equal for the most part. But men seem to keep cooler heads, and the few times I've had to take control of situations in my 5 years of marriage it was imperative that I wasn't questioned. I love my wife, I respect her more than anyone, but there have been times where she is freaking out and being useless (our daughter broke her arm riding her bike) and me being able to say "ENOUGH" and get her to shut the fuck up and get her shit together were absolutely worth setting ground rules at the beginning of the relationship.

Even if this is true, and it was consensual, I'm fairly certain 14 is far less than 1% of the Caucasian female population. So, you have failed to disprove user's statement.

this

Start cooking for both of you
Go out on walks together
provide positive reinforcement

Only in Europe. Those dudes clearly live in the Middle East.

Chop off a limb. That's at least ten pounds right there.

Church if that's your thing
I met my wife of soon to be 5 years in a bookstore.

I have been dating two women with very low self esteem lately and quit with both if them because of that. Somehow thats extremely unattractive. Both were really cute but had problems with themselves and were constantly fishing for attention and shit, still they wouldn't try to get fit and feel better. Also both gains goblins. "Why do you train so much/ eat so healthy? You look good enough, bla bla"
Why do only girls with problems like me? I want something uncomplicated at the moment.

So yeah. If she does not change for herself, then she probably won't do it for you.