Going out to "the club" in about 2 hours...

Going out to "the club" in about 2 hours. Can someone recommend me a nice meme bodyweight/at home workout for a nice pump? I have absolutely no equipment

pushups till failure

Do 500-1000 push ups

take phenibut bro

This

made for bbc

phenibut/ashwagandha but you probably dont have those

pushups and situps

dont forget to fucking breathe and relax yourself, dont go to the club all tight with shallow breaths

+ whos that girl shes hot as fuck

She's 14.

Her name is 14? What the fuck lmao

pushups, chairdips, chin-ups if possible

h-hahaha. stop playing user..

You literally just posted this in the thread with those Japanese girls.

You're the one who's craving black dicks and are attributing it to other women. Just go gay and leave the rest of the world away from your faggotry.

Related?

That was me, not him. Also they were Korean. Also this girl is still made for BBC

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL man and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

no, I dont know if she was 14 or not, I was just larping haha

Is this a new pasta or am I just out for a long time?

>that cross
Thot genocide when?

I'm in a club right now as I type this. I have no idea how to even interact with any women here since im a social autismo. I already have a mad pump from the push workout I did earlier. Women are throwing themselves at me and because I'm a sperg I do nothing. Just kill me, lads.

>going to the "club"
>ever

this board is so fucking autistic

lmao, look at this old fucking man