The Skinny-Fat Dilemma

Are skinny-fat people supposed to cut or bulk when they start lifting? I'm receiving a lot of conflicting information from various fitness sites. For the record, I am 5'10" and 140 pounds with a very high body fat percentage.

Skinnyfats were made 4BBC

>510 140 high body fat percentage
Literally how?

I would say bulk, as you have so little muscle cutting wouldnt do anything for you.

Cut/Recomp followed by a lean bulk, congratulations you're now otter mode.

Or you can always bulk and hide behind the MUH POWERLEFTER thing.

Cut to 125 then bulk to 135

Either, it doesnt matter.

Just do something

>literally how

Hold on, I'll post a pic for you guys. I actually went down to like 132 in the summer but I still looked fat

Front view

And side view

Okay, you aren't lifting now. Start by lifting while maintaining body weight, you will get some conversion gains early on. Once you have developed some muscles go onto the cut-bulk-cut treadmill. Also you need to eat more protein.

Your elbow is ashier than the chimneys of Dachau

Never bulk without a strentgh base. You will just get fat. Just start lifting. For beginners any linear progression program will work.

dirty bulk idiot. skinnyfat means you have below average muscle mass for your bw. If you cut, you'll look auschwitz tier. You need fat to build muscle and you need to get the fuck off my board you idiot.

I'm 6'5'' and 165lb with a high bf%

take sarms bro

t. slenderman

Neither you dumb cunt.

You're 5'5" aren't you?
Anyway, bulk and lift weights.

I'm 5"10

You aren't skinnyfat, just skinny. Time to lift and eat m8

Cut while learning technique. Then bulk with proper form

Just lift weights and eat CLEAN for 3 months then decide from there

What is the best beginner routine in your guys' opinion? I'm lifting purely for aesthetic purposes, and I've heard that Starting Strength is not good for that. Would GSLP be better? Any recommendations?

I cut at first and Im happy with my progress so far. I think getting any fatter would've fucked with my head

I'm pretty wide tho

>mfw fellow pajeets on this board

bulk. you don't have much to cut, so you won't have much progress trying to cut and lift.

I'm starting to lean bulk at 5'7" and 140lbs because I wasn't getting much out of the cut after losing 10 pounds that I put on over years of sedentary office life. I don't regret losing that weight first. But you look lean enough to not benefit much from an initial cut.