Girlfriend gym motivation

How do I get my girlfriend to care about fitness? She isn't fat now, but I fear that since she stopped going to the gym and doesn't do any physical exercise that she will slowly become unhealthy and it will degrade other aspects of her life. I love her, the sex is great, and she cooks for me, we watch anime together, and everything is good generally - I want this to remain the same.

I don't want to hurt her feelings by suggesting that she could lose some fat, how do I go about this without being upsetting her and putting her off the idea completely?

I first thought that maybe she would see my progress and how hard I go every day at the gym and it would motivate her, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Pic related. She looks kind of like this currently.

Ask her to go, if she doesn't then she doesn't have the drive and nothing you say or do will change that, in this case you have two options, stay with her and accept she will be fat
Or break up with her and find a girl that is already into fitness
I've been lifting for 16 yrs and married twice, been there done that

Literally, Imagine her but she's the size of the Empire State Building, or even the size of a mountain!
If that latina girl was that huge, I'd crawl inside her pussy lmao

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

>I don't want to hurt her feelings by suggesting that she could lose some fat, how do I go about this without being upsetting her and putting her off the idea completely?

She got a man. There's now no reason to stay or care about staying fit/thin.

find some hobbies to do together that require her to be in some sort of shape.

when she cant do it, and refuses to participate...lay the guilt trip.

You have to play it off as a couple's activity. Make her feel guilty for making you go alone when what you really want is for her to go with you. Just sell it to her as an 'us' thing. If that doesn't work then really the only thing you can do is level with her and tell her she's getting fat. Obviously that's kind of a dick move but that's like last resort if you can't get her to go as a couple's thing. And of course leveling with her like that means you're willing to end the relationship right there.

/samefag detected

Don't marry her and when she gets fat dump her or have an affair with another girl

Made by BBC

Nah that's some new fresh pasta from some thread the other day.

just ask her to go with you and if she says no ask her why.

>we watch anime together
GET THE FUCK OUT OF Veeky Forums.

Why does anime bother you?

big bavarian cock

Because it is degenerate.

Calm down le_donald

Hahaha, you are a redditor and watch anime, who would've thought.
GET THE FUCK OFF Veeky Forums.

good post

Could you be any more reddit?

Yes. I could be you.

Sick burn, you underage faggot. Lurk more before you post, especially outside your subreddit containment board.

Oh, calling me underage and accusing me of being on reddits. That's just what I thought redditors were doing. ( sick burn right there)

I stopped being underage 7 years ago, keyboardwarrior insecure manlet.

wat
Why would it be degenerate? That's like saying all art is degenerate.

Some art is degenerate ( just look at what they call art these days, hint; mattress girl).

All anime is degenerate on a western standard. It is essentially adults watching cartoons from the other side of the world.

Cartoons are for children and hence it is degenerate.

>Cartoons are for children and hence it is degenerate.
But clearly there are cartoons meant for children and cartoons designed for more mature audiences. Even if all anime was for children, I don't see why you'd let others tell you what you should or should not do in your free time.
The fact you wrote that makes me think you either know nothing about anime or aren't very bright. Possibly both.

I don't think you understand what "degenerate" means. It is literally implied that you care about what others do and the reasons for it in the word itself.

I don't understand what you mean.
>synonyms: corrupt, decadent, dissolute, dissipated, debauched, rakish, reprobate, profligate, depraved, perverted, despicable, base, vice-ridden, wicked, sinful, ungodly
What part of watching anime is corrupt, vice-ridden or debauched? It's literally just watching cartoons, it's not any different than watching anything else happen on a screen.

I don't think anime is degenerate because it's for children. That's a pretty retarded argument anyway.

I mean i think they are degenerate, but not because they're for children. Fuck, most people who watch anime aren't children, so that itself implies that it's not meant for children. The reason why it's degenerate is how it makes those people behave. I mean I haven't seen a weaboo who wasn't an underachiever and/or massively socially inept. It may just be correlation and not causation, but anime-fans are usually bluepilled idiots who care about nothing but themselves and their stupid little series. They use anime as an escape from reality - instead of facing reality head-on. That's also the reason why most japanese men would rather buy a virtual waifu than put effort into courting and mainting a relationship with a japanese woman. They don't care to participate in society, they've gotten used to retreating into their little fantasy world. And yes, that is in fact degenerate, because it's not healthy at an individual level and nor at a societal level.

>watches anime
>weaboo
These two are not mutually inclusive

You honestly have no idea what degenerate really means do you?

The fact that grown men watch cartoons is inherently degenerate because goes against the ancient virtues of western civilizations, specifically the greek virtues, but also the norse ones I adhere to.

It leads to a feminized society with both physically and mentally weak men, just look at the average consumer of anime.

While other forms of television also might be degenerate, anime is one of the worst ones in existance because of the entire "weeaboo" phenomena.

It's basically that. Either you get your girl to do some physical activities (not necessarily going to the gym,might be anything really) or you don't. Most women are content with what they have. Remember, being a good looking woman is 95% genetics. There is literally (from their POV) no reason for them to work out if they have good genetics

>The fact that grown men watch cartoons is inherently degenerate because goes against the ancient virtues of western civilizations, specifically the greek virtues, but also the norse ones I adhere to.
And how exactly does it do that?
>It leads to a feminized society with both physically and mentally weak men, just look at the average consumer of anime.
>While other forms of television also might be degenerate, anime is one of the worst ones in existance because of the entire "weeaboo" phenomena.
Again, how exactly does it do that? I think you are confused, cartoons never turned anyone into a faggot, I think it's more correct to say the faggotry was always there in those people and they found out about anime eventually.
Also see

Photoshop pictures of her to make her look subtly fatter and worse in general. Put it on the fridge, or keep one in your wallet and show her like you're happy.

Basically you can give her body dysmorphia this way, but you'll probably have to deal with moodiness and side effects

Thanks, satan. How about you tell her that you're afraid that she'll get fat and you think that's unacceptable, and you should go and work out together?

On the first comment you made, do you know what the ancient western virtues are?
Look them up, pick a civilization yourself, they are all alike in Europa.

If you knew, you wouldn't ask how grown men watching chinese cartoons goes against the ancient virtues.

No man is born a "faggot". It is always learned behaviour. If you take this for granted, then you realize that by your own admission actions or influences that enforce this behaviour are degenerate, including anime.

If you think people are born "faggots" then you will obviously disagree, but then again, you will not see anything as degenerate nor have any use for the term.

Congratulations. Now you're having an argument about how superficial you are and having to listen to a laundry list of insignificant stresses she is using as an excuse not to train. She's going to text her ex tonight for extra validation and basically you've cucked yourself.

>On the first comment you made, do you know what the ancient western virtues are?
>Look them up, pick a civilization yourself, they are all alike in Europa.
>If you knew, you wouldn't ask how grown men watching chinese cartoons goes against the ancient virtues.
Taken from Wikipedia
>Moral Virtues
>1. Courage in the face of fear
>2. Temperance in the face of pleasure and pain
>3. Liberality with wealth and possessions
>4. Magnificence with great wealth and possessions
>5. Magnanimity with great honors
>6. Proper ambition with normal honors
>7. Truthfulness with self-expression
>8. Wittiness in conversation
>9. Friendliness in social conduct
>10. Modesty in the face of shame or shamelessness
>11. Righteous indignation in the face of injury
So again how does watching anime go against any of this, pal?

>courting
Traditionalist asiacuck detected. Fuck off.

Anyway, weaboos are degenerate, sure. But they're only a more extreme subset of anime fans. This shouldn't need explaining

I'm done, you do not want to see what I mean.

Let me put it the other way around.

If you think a grown man watching anime is following the ancient virtues, then fine. They are subjective after all.

But to me, he is not. He is guilty of not striving to be the best man he can be.
He is not apatheia. He is in fact, degenerate.

>I'm done, you do not want to see what I mean.
I think it is more like the opposite. I see what you mean but you see only what you want to see
>But to me, he is not. He is guilty of not striving to be the best man he can be.
And I think that you're ignoring my post here Clearly you seem to think watching anime means you spend all day in your parent's pasement pissing in bottles and doing nothing but watching anime. And I think you might not be very bright for thinking this.
I remember some months ago there was a thread on this board about videogames being degenerate because apparently if you don't spend 100% of your time being "productive" you are degenerate. There are some proper clowns on this site.

Oh and go ahead and try to show me a single virtuous person in this age that does not have hobbies to simply relax, or never watched tv/a movie, or anything of the sort. I'd like to see that

You're trying so hard to be considered cool on an anonymous message board, you forgot to realize you just admitted you care more about the supposed social stigma of watching anime than you do about actual virtues.

This isn't the board for you.

You are strawmanning me. I never claimed you need to be a weeaboo to be degenerate.

Any action that contributes to degeneracy is inherently degenerate.

There is no single fully virtuous person in this age. But that does not mean we should not strive to achieve it or admit that certain actions are counterproductive.

Some things are more degenerate than others. Videogaming is very degenerate, some games more than others.

If you think
>caring about a relationship
>not wanting your partner to die 10-20-30 years earlier
>wanting the highest life quality for your partner
>wanting him/her to not be a gluttonous lazy piece of shit
is "being superficial" then get out of my face and life.

I dare you to say that to her and not expect her to commit suicide or sleep with your dad

>Any action that contributes to degeneracy is inherently degenerate.
Then stop going around it in circles and exaplin what is degenerate about watching anime. You keep saying it is but don't explain why
>inb4 look at the virtues
And your argument better not be "its not productive"

I already told you. It is not apatheia.

Like most things. And?

And hence it contributes to degeneracy.

Are you stupid? How watching anime immediately implies youre not striving to improve yourself? You could be watching anime as you watch any other tv show or movie.

I have already told you several times, there are various degrees of degeneracy. Anime is worse than others because it is feminine and childish.

Also, let's lay off the ad hominems if you want replies.

Look, I'm in a relationship of 5 years and I've been brutally honest about this shit. Yeah there was some "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT" shit at first, but then she realized what I'm talking about and understood. I don't think that unconditional love is at all true. EVERYONE can do shit that makes you hate them. Everyone. If you say you love X unconditionally, you don't have a good enough imagination.

I told her that if she gets fat she can expect a divorce after 0.5-1 year if she doesn't get her shit together (which I will obviously support her in). It's not that I won't care about her and I won't love her - it's precisely due to that. I have watched one of my parents slowly die because they just couldn't stop not stuffing their face with shit. I'm not going to do that same shit with my wife. I'd rather die alone and miserable. I wish there was a way to include this in my oaths but alas, those are pretty strict.

jesus christ the reddit is strong with this one

Same thing happened to me OP

>find girl, relatively fit but needs some adjustments, does cardio almost daily
>overall great wholesome girl, has a lot of potential to be bangin and has strong domestic skills, want to get her into lifting
>start dating, things are going fine
>get her to dress how I like, get her to wear make up and do her hair how I like
>gettingthere.jpg
>we move in together and she gets more comfortable around me
>used to only cook for me occasionally but now does all the cooking full time
>was healthy stuff at first but little by little she started buying junk food to fill our pantry and stopped going to the gym as often
>look at her one day and realize she’s put on at least 25 pounds, I become less attracted to her every day
>she starts shamelessly eating ice cream as a meal and doesn’t mind grubbing hard in front of me (used to be kind of shy and wouldn’t each much when we’d go out on dates)
>by this time she doesn’t even go to the gym anymore
>I suggest going back to her old routine of working out and eating right
>she takes offense
>by this time she has also fattened me up (probably to stop me from running away) so I tell her I’m going to start working out again
>she doesn’t really like that
>starts talking about how I’ll leave her after I get j00cey
>don’t really know how to motivate her other than telling her to jump on the gain train with me or get run over
>plan on getting into the best shape I’ve ever been and showing her how much more competition she’s going to have to fight off

Not seeing it.

>Anime is worse than others because it is feminine and childish.
I believe I already said in my early replies that not all anime is aimed at kids. The fact you posted this twice goes again to show you don't really know what you're talking about

I have explained numerous times how it contributes to degeneracy through not being apatheia.

You need a stoic world view to agree with me. If you do not have one, you naturally will not agree.

But apatheia does not equal total detachment from all feelings.

That's not what apatheia means in this context. It means the ability to stay on the golden path.

>Anime is worse than others because it is feminine and childish.
>feminine
Excuse me?

Aside from the fact the golden path idea seems pretty adverse to a stoic concept like apatheia
I still don't see how anime goes against that. Again if you think anime is all the same you clearly don't know anything about it, and if the argument boils down to anything that isn't self improvement is bad, then like I said before it's stupid.

Oh god not this shit

You are never going to agree with me if you can not see it from a stoic point of view. Further discussion is pointless.

I know this feel

>her cooking is amazing
>the sex is great
>she has a high paying job
>she's constantly trying to just make me happy
>she's THICC
>but I can't get her to go to the fucking gym
>so she'll eventually be FATT

You sound like a huge faggot, tbqh.

Tbh, if I had a wife who earned a lot, even close to my level i'd feel like shit.

I am at least trying to understand your point of view but I'm having a hard time because you don't explain directly what you mean.

If your gf really looks like that and you are not putting babies inside of her right now you need to kys
>we watch anime
definitely kys
people dont change.
read that again: people dont change

fuck this guy is attractive.

no homo

>>we watch anime
>definitely kys
You seem upset
Maybe some other safer website would fit you more