I....I d-don't have autism !

>I....I d-don't have autism !

I hate to break it to you, but you're on this site

THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!

I SWEAR I'AM NOT AUTISTIC

I don't get it? What's supposed to be autistic here? Organizing your plates? Having a home gym?

I can't stand messy plates, I autistically re-rack everything when no one is watching

I still see no problem.

The people at my gym have no respect for that. Found some 10's stacked on top of the 45's

Look at those Big Black weights on that White weight tree, its almost as if they were made for eachother. Kinda the same way white women were made for BBC

but the big white trunks are penetrating those black weights

>when no one is watching
w-why would people be watching you in your home gym?

Look man I'm just here for my $0.02, Don't put so much thought into it

but that's my local gym user

Most people at my gym will rerack weights properly, but the people who come in on Saturday, and Sunday nights are crazy with it. You will see every single weight variety on a single bar, and random plates lying around every Sat, and Sun mornings

>local gym
y-yea like local as in, inside your property
r-right?

i used to do this at my gym and my school gym when i was younger. its fine, you’re doing a service for others, it looks good and its not autistic.

That's not autism, that's basic consideration, you insecure fuck. Appreciate your own value.

no, it's located in very old building desu but it has a bench, squat rack, etc also not too crowded

>tfw Veeky Forums told me I'am a good boy

people who stack the heavy weights on top need to be executed.

MMM, white beams penetrating black plates. As god intended.

>autistic
>putting weights up and down
m9 you are doing the very definition of lifting, while being productive and helping othets

why would you do that

actually, I gave a fucking lot of grip strenght, I wonder if my habit actually gave me grip gains

Found the manlet

found the meanie

Hey OP I just put back my plates, did I do it right?

45s should go on the outside and the other weights should be stacked underneath them.

Quite simply if you're not even using 45s yet then you could use the extra work of moving plates out of the way to get to your five pounders.

This is the only right answer.

By stacking 45s on top you'll make weak soyboys like OP gain a little functional strength at least inbetween their sets of calves and biceps isolations.

Why would you have threes of a size? Not two, not four.

>the virgin plate herder

>the chad intentional misplacer of plates

>the chad dumbbell hide n seek
>the virgin plate herder

topkek

I have squatism

>$0.02
Nice one user

I am using a uni gym that has those same plates like in OPs picture and there is a long bar the same length of plympic bar but that is not an olympic bar and it doesnt read how much it weights, I know it weighs between 10 and 20 kg but now much??

halp

HE DID IT AGAIN THE MAD MAN

I am asking a serious question, my autism gets triggered when I don't know exactly how much I am lifting.

>he hasn't seen the shadow ppl

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please meme this

this triggers me so much holy shit

>standard plates

Why