Manlet Fitness and Cope Thread

Is the average height of 5 4 for women in the US bullshit? I see more women who are my height or taller and I'm 5 8. loll. i get cucked on a daily basis.

Also should I do trap isolation work or will overdevloped traps make my shoulders look more narrow?

It's definitely bullshit I'm 5'11 and most girls in heels are my height

>is anecdotal experiences more correct than scientific data?

It is tho. I assume OP is talking about white girls who are definitely above 5 4.

>it is tho
No it isnt

This

How the fuck do they weigh that much ?

Theyre american

Holy fucking shit

Any manlets here have any experience with tall girls? talking 5 9 - 6 feet? any advice for approaching?

im fit and i pretty much dress in fitted clothes and have a hitler youth haircut but my fucking height kills my confidence. I'm 5 5.

Tall girls with really youthful pretty faces that belong on someone shorter are most attracive to me for some reason. saw a tall girl at universal studios that look like pic related except without mickey mouse ears and cant get over here. please help a manlet out.

I'm 5'9 my gf is 6'0. We have been dating since middle school. Yes she was taller than me then too. Were getting married in January. Are you attractive? As long you aren't ugly you shouldn't have a problem with women.

Manlet here with a 5'8 gf. I know it doesnt hit your 5'9 question but gonna respond anyways. First off most women care about height. Deal with it. And being a little bitch about it and making yourself self-conscious about it is gay. Ask women you like out. Just do it. If they dont like you then why bother wanting to be with someone who doesnt like you? And ill tell you the more you act that you dont really care how tall you are the less they notice it. Ive mostly dated women taller than me. And it's because they see how you carry yourself and how you dont have fear in approaching them.

Your gg ugly as fuck. Theres a reason she went for a manlet.

>implying I would post a pic of my gf on this website.
You must be autistic

I'm a 5/10 or 6/10 facially I would say. i fraud looking good to girls by dressing nicely, having a good haircut, grooming eyebrows, and being muscular. i never really got any action for most of high school because i was a bowl cut circular glasses wearing nerd. i never talked to girls unless it was related to academics and was mostly an outcast in high school. it wasnt until near june of 2016, i started to work out and take care of my appearance. now im a freshman in college lmao and have no experience talking to girls at all.

POWER TO MANLETS

Good cover

This.

Oh it's just that youre ugly. Go make some money

Don't groom you're eyebrows. Your not a woman. Just start talking to girls. Don't try to be funny or thirsty just be genuine with everyday conversation. If a girl likes you make a move.

I'm 5'11 and my gf is cute af and 6ft. I just got her the normal way, she seems to see height as less of an issue than shorter girls I've dated.

It's too late for me but my sons could escape the pit... life good lives if I breed with this girl. I don't think I can go back to small girls now, her proportions are perfect and she seems so much more elegant when she dresses up

Seriously what is this thing with men grooming eyebrows now? I understand if you have a unibrow but other than that dont do it

Here you go.
>posting a picture of your gf online so autist can jack off to it.
Sorry I'm not a cuck.

Manlet with tall gf here too. Agreed tall girls are the way to go. Short girls for fun but tall girls for procreation and long term commitments. They are all around better people

You just hoped someone would say ayyy good job laddy sorry it didnt work out that way

idk why do some guys shave their pubes and pits? Shaving anything besides your face is effeminate.

>pic
Wot

>projection the post
Jealousy isn't heathy m8.

dang boyo. I'lll just rot, studycel and GYMCEL.

by grooming my eyebrows i mean plucking the middle eyebrow hair and thats about it

>Shaving pubes so the hairs dont get stuck on zipper, or foreskin of non-jews. Also women dont like bush as much as we dont

>Shaving underarms so it doesnt look like youre smuggling mice if youre wearing a tanktop. Other than that dont do it

Shaving eyebrows does nothing for you

Don't be vain nobody's looking at your brows. Not trying to be a dick.

>trying to save face the post

>women dont like bush as much as we dont
I love a bit of bush on my gfs muff. It adds character

This.

A clown with a vagina. Asymmetry the image.

>a bit of bush
So you like it manicured?

Especially being a 5/10 self rater which means hes more likely a 3 eyebrows are the last thing he needs to worry about

Never shaved my pubes and never had any of those problems. I don't even know how to respond to the point you made about pit hair. Its completely irrelevant

Yes I like it free of fat Mexicans too

>never had any of those problems
Well when you grow up and be a man youll see

whatever makes you feel better.

So then its not a full bush. So shut the fuck up

THANK YOU MUTANT POPE

You're the one shaving your privates an pits like a woman. If anyone needs to grow a pair its you.

>one user cant shave because he doesnt have hair
>the other user shaves to make it presentable for women
>being this autistic

>muh height.
>slut on dating app.
"My height is what got me laid"

>tfw 6'3
Literally never had a girl ask me how tall I was unless I mentioned how short they were.

tbf I'm 5' 9 and if I were any taller I couldn't get the look I wanted
I love that 'bursting out of your skin' look us manlets get on roids

I'm 5'8 and I find that height only matters if you think it matters bro. Im overcoming my insecurity and the more i do the more i find that height doesn't matter nearly as much as your own limitations you place on yourself because of it

Should've also included how both the wife and the other guy enjoyed it so that means 2x the happiness

my dad is literally 5'3 and my mom was 6ft tall before back surgury and is 5'10 now

>Just b handsome lol
Kill yourself

>"L-looks don't matter"
reality sucks huh.

nah I've fucked a 6' 2 girl and it did very little for me
when I had a 5' 3 fwb on the other hand my blood was up and I was waking up in the middle of the night to wake her up by choking her and ramming my dick in her

short girls should come with a health warning

Where did I say that you dumbass
I'm saying that your advice is retarded because you might as well tell him to just grow another limb

That's because youre a pedo and like small girls. Get help

is sweettalking random sloots what passes for impressive these days?

>has no problem calling people manlets
>"Don't tell him being good looking matters he cant help it."
Veeky Forums is great.

>banging short adult women.
>"You're a pedo"
lol

Hes right user. Why else would you want you bang smaller people? You should look into it more. You may end up one of those molesters

I've never used that word in my life, nor have I said looks don't matter. But I see you're an idiot so there's no point talking to you

bye. :)

THANK YOU MUTANT POPE

but user smashing short girls can't get you arrested

So you found a way to fulfill your pedo fantasy without getting in trouble. Bravo

Saucerdoodle

>degrading yourself
What a fucking pleb

do people actually talk like this? i cant imagine doing this no matter the pussy

>It is tho. I assume OP is talking about white girls who are definitely above 5 4.
It really isn't. M8, Americans are fucking tiny, male and female.

t. European tourist

How are you a cuck if you are the one fucking her and everyone else is wanking? Lmao idiot

THANK YOU MUTANT POPE

What the fuck is a white or black Hispanic?

You are right but national average is worthless for him if he lives in a place where every girl is his heigth, unless he is willing to move somewhere else.

Holy shit I would rather go for the manlet than that busted face frankenstein
Face is everything but i dont even have that kek

>I see more women who are my height or taller and I'm 5 8.

Statistically impossible. You probably just notice them more because you're an insecure, beta, bitch.

Learn to take cambodian basket carrying forums less seriously.

and they other guy's face should've been brown.

Can't tell if left is manlet or if right is OGRE

5'9" 5'10" are goat heights for getting that look. I might be coping here but that's how I feel.

>be 5"7
>Makes me upset
>But then
>have large dong and full head of hair
>have absurd wavy long hair
>Hairlets mirrin
>Half the tallfucks I know are balding

lyf is gud

As long as you're taller than the girl there's no reason to not say you are at least 6'. As long as they have affirmation in their stupid heads that you are at least that arbitrary height they don't care nor can they even tell in person.

nu-males gonna nu.

THANK YOU MUTANT POPE

>Is the average height of 5 4 for women in the US bullshit?
No. That average takes the 4'10" Mexican hobgoblins into account. White and black girls are usually taller.

This looks like a Spyro character, I just can't remember which.

this is all that gets me through being half-chinese. sure, my cheeks look fat despite my high cheekbones and they also ruin my otherwise very good jawbone structure, but by god, this shit on my head is never going to stop growing.

reminder that the jaw and throat are very accessible from down here

Dude wasn't even trying to fight back, feel bad for the guy

yeah, and truth be told, the big guy could probably toss the little fucker, but I just goes to show, manlets, even skinny ones, can be respectable alpha dicks.

>no fair!
>that guy was being nice
>that manlet is a dick
Cry harder lanklet

the tall guy never boxed in his life kid could have taken him out in the first moments of that webm

THANK YOU MUTANT POPE

The Chad Castiron vs the Virgin Chinlet

Skinnyfag here, ain't nothing wrong with being fat, you have more mass that way, including muscle, and more stability. Lifting weights only increases the muscle to fat ratio. I struggle to eat enough because on top of lifting, I also bike to work, which burns away my gains and I end up in ketosis, otherwise I try to get as big as I possibly can, I might even just start walking to work, or bike slower or some shit.

Not crying in the slightest, just didn't look like he wanted to fight at all. Looked like the shorter guy initiated as well.

Let me ask you something american friend, why do you care? Women in your country are rancid trashy women who have no respect for men, are you some kind of masochist? The rest of the world barely gives a fuck about whats your height as long as you're not a midget, forget american women friend, just date a girl from anywhere else.

When will they learn?