/fph/: fat people hate thread

Old one got archived

Other urls found in this thread:

zombiesrungame.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If people can hear if your voice that you are fat, you must be fucking fat.

>These firemen really made me mad

>in a first aid class you're taught you have to go out of your way to save people

really jobs the old nog

The text isn't real, is it?

>Women's studies marginalizes the large fats

>>I tried to speak up
“h-he-hey wait a second w-what ....” *deep breath* “what did you just....”
>shut up mate they’re trying to teach

>every fb status my friend posts is directed at ME

>Thin privilege is having to work half as hard as a fat person to gain double the respect.

What

>Be trainee paramedic
>If we go to a heart attack for an average person and get there before their heart stops we can generally get them to hospital alive
>Fatties #1 heart attack callers
>Can't find their fucking veins to get a line in
>Can't perform CPR on them properly because they're so fucking fat
>Can't lift them on the stretcher
>Drugs have less effect on fatty
>Most of them end up throwing a code while we wait for the bariatric van
>Never had a ROSC on fatty after that
>Fat van takes 20 minutes or more to rock up half the time
>Get greeted with a wink and a 'sorry about their weight'

It really is kinda beautiful.

>trainee talking like a vet

pottery

Fuck now I wanna do this but with spread cheese, cold meat and bread.

>Takes 3 years of training before qualified
>Spend 2 years of that on-road

We're not all american sweetie.

>sweetieposting

Clearly you’re a trainee if you think only average people are making it to the hospital alive because of an MI. Almost every single caller who exhibits MI symptoms makes it to the hospital, sometimes they get driven in three hours by a rural EMS service. Being unable to start a line on a patient is unbelieveable as well, use a tourniquet or a flashlight. Basic stretchers can easily transport up to 800lbs, you’re an idiot stop larping.

pfooo
Ok, I understand it doesn't feel good to have a doctor tell you they need to send you to the zoo for scans but acting like people are being treated unfairly when in reality hospitals are doing their best to care for people that are too fat to use people equipment on by partnering up with the only place that has equipment that can handle said patients size is both petty and misguided.

>be 5 years into the zombie apokoplypse
>some guy that managed to stay fat comes by my missionary post(church of after day saints)
>hamrover is hungry
>give him bag of oats
>ham flips its shit
IM NOT A FUCKING HORSE
MUH HUMANITY
>screaming starts to attract Zs
please sir calm down
I WANTS SOME FUGGING MEAT WAAAAA
>give a can of dog food to shut him up before his cries causes a stampeade of the undead to overrun my outpost
>ham lights up starts chomping down
>finishes the can in 3 minutes
IS THAT ALL WAAAA
>fucking hell canned dogfood is rare and we try to keep it around because its great for taking care of malnourished people we bring into the fold
>Zoms are picking up on fattie whails
>see somone in the distance coming in fast
>its one of runners back from a mission
>this is bad
>a runner coming in at fast pace means somthing is happening
HOLY FUCK a pack of fast zoms are following him
>protocol is to get ready to bunker down
>give arlam(flashing lights inside so it doesnt attract more zoms)
>ham is still screaming
>tell it to head in
>still at the gatehouse
>if the runner doesnt make it past my gatehouse before the zoms enter the safty radius i have to lock him out
FUCK THIS IS BAD
>we have a fuckton of kids inside cant take risks

>strong bro forgets about protocol for a moment and starts screaming SQAUTS AND OATS DOMS FOR ZOMS

dang i messed up last line of the previous comment was ment to be the las t line of this one

MUH MEAT MORE MEAT
>shout at the planet to get the fuck inside
I WONT BE TREATED THIS WAY
>finaly fattie sees whats happening and starts waddling into the compound
>the kids noticed what is happening by now and are watching from the guard tower inside the tower
>if this goes wrong they are gonna see the runner that risked his life clearing their path to us torn appart and eaten
> I sprint inside
>ham is wadeling trying to make it in time
>runner is aproaching fast
>zoms are about to enter the safty radius (we marked it wit trafic cones stacked into the ground)
> I steal myself prepearing for might haveing to slam down the gate leaving the runner to his fight
>my hand is on the release
*waddle waddle'
*foop foop foop fooop*
*hrghgg foop hrgghhh foop*
>runner is close
>zoms steps from the safts line
>fattie 2 steps from the gate moving slow how the fuck did it survive this long
>first zom crosses the safty line
>no choice a pull the gate realse
>gate slams down
>hits fatttie
GATES STUCK FUCK FUCK
>runner throws himself under the gap
>starts kicking
>fatties not moving
>strong bro finaly arrievs
>gets on the floor
>postions himself and leg presses fatties
>manages to push fattie out
>gate closes just as the first fast zom gets to the gate
>strong bro forgets about protocol for a moment and starts screaming SQAUTS AND OATS DOMS FOR ZOMS

If I'm talking about calling a bariatric truck do you think I'm talking about your standard overweight person or your incredibly obese patients? Our stretchers have a weight limit of 200kg, and working in 2 person teams primarily with people smaller than me I absolutely refuse to lift anyone near that amount.

>posts on fit between “saving lives”
>can’t lift a fatty

JUST

I don't even know

Are you using camping cots then? Never herd of a stretcher having less than 600lbs capacity and I’ve worked some backwoods rural services. 5 years of school and they can’t even provide you with a real cot? Still can’t get over your implication that MI patients code pre arrival all the time. Thanks for the laugh man, keep working on that training you sound like a real champ out in their field already.

>Needlessly endangering your back for people who brought this fate onto themselves
>Being this much of a cuck

>that skirt pulled over her massive gut

>this is the kind of person that might be responding to someone you love

Frightening. I wonder how many patients he's murdered already.

Just calculate it yourself then

>The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy can never decrease over time for an isolated system, that is, a system in which neither energy nor matter can enter nor leave.
How is that even related to weight gain/loss? The body isn't a closed system. You get out what you put in. Consume energy, it gets stored. Use the energy, it isn't stored.

>you were so much cuter when you were 200 lbs

this will never stop being funny to me

>Thin privilege is having to work half as hard as a fat person to gain double the respect.
0 divided by 2 is still 0 tho

God damn this always makes me laugh and ive seen it so many times.

it's because fat people are a quarter as energic as a regular dude

She's so fat she consumed the universe

That's actually funny

How do I get pecs like this?

Made for BBC

this woman looks incredibly greasy

look at those sad eyes on the right

shes knows it's humiliating

what a fuck-up

That's a new low of fat food theft for me.
I bet if caught, they'll deny it because they "didn't open the packaging"

technically it’s not murder but suicide

>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did you go to medical schooooooooooooooooool?
every
fucking
time

Keto.

2 tv dinners with every meal

god you guys are so fucking cringyworthy and pretentious

Your parents may be bullshit for being fat but they legit sound like fun people.

Fucks sake.... Okay, saved.

GoMad X 5 with puree chicken ovaries.

>Not risking permanent injury to try and lift a 200kg butter barge is murder

She also needs to get rid of the ugly piercings, coloured hair and unsuck like 10 dongs before she looks pretty.

>secretly fat vs openly fat

What happened to your IO?

You do know there's a difference between real measurements, 200 kg, and 200 weak assed pounds of freedom units, right?

>200 kg
>over 440 lb

Trying to lift that regularly, in the shape of fat flopping everywhere, without warm up and outside a gym setting, is guaranteed to mess you up for life.

In what kind of American shithole do you live that you have to be prepared for Muh 600 lb Life landwhales every time? Wtf?

Fucking thank you, Christ, I'm glad someone said it.
>5 years of school
>unable to get access on an MI patient
Are you fuckin kidding me

those would be an impressive cups size boobs even on a female

I'd also rather go on hambeast safari at beetusmart and shoot me some of these wideload cunts instead of having to suffer their BO, but we can't all have what we want.

I regularly get patients nearing 500 lbs. It's a regular thing we see because they are sedentary and always have poor health conditions. It's amazing, I didn't know you international medics were such pussies. "Wahhhh I'm not gonna lift anywhere near that, I can't do CPR on that, how do I get access on that she's so fat" Jesus Christ use the drill and quit bitching. Pull your fuckin weight

>*harpoon

And often I get patients over 600 lbs, should add that on.

That is disgusting. We don't have anyone that size over here. Maybe one in a million, never come across a boomer like that myself. Highest is maybe 160 kg.

>It's a regular thing

Disgusting. Where do you live, in Qatar or some other obeast hellhole?

>energy is converted to matter

American medic, obviously. I'd say at least 45% of my service area is elderly people. 90% of that elderly population is morbidly obese. I don't get too many fat young people. If I do, they're psych patients.

>America
>looks positively slim

Pull the other one, mate!

This is my mother. She promised to get into shape so she could actually play with the kids when we visit instead of just screeching weirdly at them and promising to buy them shit they don't need. When we arrive she's even fatter than before. Take the whole family to Disney World, where every fucking thirty minutes she needs to "sit down". Whenever we get off a ride earlier than expected we discover she's stuffing more ice cream into her gaping maw. How much ice cream does a sixty year old need in one day? Baby boomers are the most pathetic generation. These cunts are what grandpa went to war for, what grandma lived on rations for. We should get rid of them all.

What game is this?

>just pours water over his shirt to make it look like he worked out

This was hard to read

>lied to my whole life about the great fatmerica

C
A
K
E

lads when do you stop being propper fat and start being chubby in the eyes of people
i used to weight 135kg now im down to 95
am i still a fat fuck or just chubby

in while I was typing my Ritalin and caffeine just kicked in while I was typing that comment but I did take heavy inspiration from:
zombiesrungame.com

It's running game/training app that plays clips based on distance ran the clips are a audio book where the characters talk directly to you as if yo where a runner on missions for a small English town after the Z apocalypse(there's a horde coming move/we need that medicine/you have to lure the zoms away there are kids in that shed etc)

it really helped me build up running discipline when i was getting startes

Depends of height and sex

Jelly of burn-victim billy here, tfw no qt pirate gf.

>someone you love
if you let them become a fatass you don't love them that much

Neat, will look it up

male 5'11

and i can see the outline of my triceps and my leg muscles and forearm, and a little bit on the back, but i still have a belly and manboobs lol

Depends on muscle mass and waist circumference, but bmi puts you at overweight.

>thin

>doesn't even make it from front desk to changing room

im asking more like do people still see me as some obese persont, im still a bit insecure about that

do you realize that there is a difference in population, right?

IMO, if you can hide the fat with the cut of your clothing (not just blanket it in a mumu so no one can tell HOW fat you are, but you actually can look normal in the right clothes) then you're chubby.