Reverse baldness

>He isn't moving his occipitalis muscle to increase blood circulation in his scalp and grow back hair

youtube.com/watch?v=uTN7DnSaKq0

This guy is LEGIT.
His name is Tom Hagerty.
He doesn't have a video of himself doing the scalp exercises, but you can see what he looks like at 76-

youtube.com/watch?v=AODKyF_dbvw

www.hairloss-reversible.com
www.shapeyourface.com

I've been doing the scalp exercises for a week and small hair have started to grow. I'm a norwood 2 btw.

>Step number one in the learning process:
Stand in front of the mirror and raise your eyebrows (contract the frontalis muscles). Next, try to pull back your ears (contract the occipitalis muscles) as you relax your forehead. There will be only a small, almost imperceptible, movement at first when you are trying to pull back your ears. The contraction of the muscles at the front of the head will be easy. These muscles are fully voluntary. The muscles at the back of the head will require a lot of work. You do not have to consciously relax these two muscle groups as you are alternately contracting them. The frontalis and occipitalis muscles are antagonistic muscles: when one contracts, the other relaxes automatically. I suggest doing the contractions with a fluid movement concentrating on good form.

>Step number two:
Visualize the muscles at the back of the head by looking at the drawing of the epicranial muscles. Now place your fingers over the two muscular slips at the back of the head and try to detect contraction when you move the scalp. These strategies will eventually pay off. You will start to feel a slight bunching up of the occipitalis muscles.

Other urls found in this thread:

hairloss-reversible.com/my-approach-2/
hairloss-reversible.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The scalp exercise does three things:
It quickens the blood flow to the whole epicranial area. By epicranial area I mean the skin of the scalp; the layer under the skin, which is called the subcutaneous layer; and beneath this, the muscles and the galea.
It strengthens the walls of the capillaries that nourish the hair follicles, and perhaps promotes the growth of new capillaries in scalp tissue (angiogenesis). Read Exercise and Angiogenesis: Two Articles for a further elaboration on this.
It increases the flexibility and elasticity of the whole scalp. There is a positive correlation between a tight scalp and male pattern baldness. "Scalp tension is etiologic of MPB." - That is from a current textbook on dermatology.
These three things should halt the shrinking of the hair follicles and even reverse the shrinking process, which in turn should halt hair loss and promote the growth of new hair. This simplistic statement needs much elaboration. I'll give this elaboration as you keep scrolling.

hairloss-reversible.com/my-approach-2/

bump

bump for my balding homies

How long are you supposed to do this exercise for each day?

15 minutes.

3x25 ideally

bump

lmao

thanks for the laugh op

>can fly into space.
>cant figure out a simple way to fight baldness.
fuck.

So its saying people go bald because their head muscles get tight, and not because of dht?

Nope. The scalp doesn't get "tighter", it doesn't have enoough bloodflow.
It's not guaranteed to work, but it has worked in most cases in the long term. DHT does have an impact but gaining control of this muscle and exercising it can lead to great effects in the long term (8-12 months).

Better hair is guaranteed, though.

bump

Wont this give me a bunch of forehead wrinkles?

nope

And honestly, even if it did, would you trade your wrinkles for a bald head?

Couldn't you just take good flushing niacin to increase scalp bloodflow?

Literally my favorite thing to do during a niacin flush is scalp massage

Sucking B B C works way better whiteboi

thats basically how minoxidil works. it increases the bloodflow

I'm like a norwood V, should I even bother with this?

what you're advocating is equivalent to taking steroids but not working out.

What could possibly go wrong?
Do you have vellum hair (small, thin hair)
If you do, this makes them thicker.

had the same thought, how do i know that this isn't an elaborate scheme by OP to make himself more aesthetic by ruining other peoples aesthetics?

Good old Hunter. You and I, user, would get along just fine.

It's not. Did you even visit the websites I linked?

hairloss-reversible.com/

That even has a discussion forum with multiple successful accounts.

But isn't this exactly what OP would say if it was a scheme?

What is a niacin flush?

isn't this exactly what a shitposter would reply with?