To scared to go to gym by myself

>to scared to go to gym by myself

Scared of what the gym werewolf? Just fucking go and do your routine

one raw onion every day

I'll go with you user.

What are you me? Literally my future is waiting for me and all I have to do is lose some weigh to get my career started. I'm too self concious to go to the gym. My wife wants to go with me but we're both fatties. I keep putting it off with reasons like "We need gym equipment or I need headphones or I'm hungry"

>He didn't bring his silver bullet to the gym

how dyel can one man be

Yeah, yeah we all know that state.
>I need a gym bag
>I need to buy some clothes for it
>I need some new sport shoes
>I gotta figure out a routine first
I ended up just buying a gym bag, saying "fuck it", finding some old sneakers, sleevels shirt and shorts and hitting the gym with no plan at all.

Get up and go. If you need someone to help you feel better about going to the gym maybe you shouldn't go at all. It's what you do when nobody is there to help you that defines your character. The paths you follow now have an effect on your life.

Will your fear benefit you in the long run?

>hitting the gym with no plan at all
you can even get away with it for some time if you're dyel, just make sure you don't take a trip to snap city. it's nice to look up exercises you don't know

>friends always come to gym with me
i just want to lift in peace

>he needs a special gym bag to carry his special gym clothes in

I was like you once OP, so now I've got a home gym.

I don't have anyone to spot me which kinda sucks, but at least I can lift in peace and the weights are never taken.

>find 24/7 gym
>go in dead of night
problem solved thats what i did and slowly worked my way up into going later and later.

but you might bump into tubby awkward girl trying to turn her life around and you'll hit it off

Nobody laughs at you in the gym no matter how out of shape you are. But there are people that will be pissed when you try to share their equipment.

that's true in big in big communities where people don't care about anybody else and try to avoid the thousands of filthy, sweaty bodies surrounding them, doesn't really apply to smaller communities like villages or college gyms.

>enter adulthood
>buy a gym shirt
>instantly smell the guy next to me

was i the gym trash can the whole time?

The future doesn't belong to the light-hearted. It belongs to the brave.

>Nobody laughs at you in the gym no matter how out of shape you are.

>haf the gym communities revolve around laughing at people doing dumb shit in the gym

>people laughed at me for doing overhead
I can crush coconuts with my eyelids, who's laughing now?

First time is hard, second time will be easier. Suddenly you've been there ten times. No reason not to try, right?
You know you should do it deep inside. You know I am kinda right and your only excuse is a feeling. It will pass.

I'm with you user. I've been working out at home for a few months now and I'll start going to the gym when I feel as though I'm fit enough to be in there

You'll never make it. Just go now

im too scared to even attempt anything in the gym, even after watching videos

Nobody relevant gives a fuck

Not OP, I know that no one gives a fuck but why do I care so much then?

Fucked up thought progress, go to the gym and see noone is watching you or really caring about you.

because you think they do
just think about all the times you saw someone doing some real dumb shit and you barelly even noticed and or forgot about it in 2 minutes

Dude. Most people just want to do their shit and leave, they don't care or have time to silently judge you.

>gym shirt

huh. whats a gym shirt

I go to the gym with my mum and dad

Do it by yourself it’s the only way you’ll stop being a sperg In public,trust me user

>haf the gym communities revolve around laughing at people doing dumb shit in the gym

I've literally never witnessed this

Yeah, I to am scared of going too the gym. I need to lift because I'm loosing wait and I don't want to end up with lose skin. Its kind have my plan for years and I could of started sooner but better late then never, left? Than again, me have a gym buddy who will go with me. He will always peak behind corners to see if the gym werewolf is looking or not.

Anyway, your gonna be fine. Their is nothing to be scared have. Just be confident and be you're shelf. If someone tries to bully you, it's because there insecure. Don't forget to complement people who have good form.

Good post

Bad pre

anonymously online yes. does it hurt that I call you a faggot right now? because you are being one.

average peri

will you fuckers stop with the onion already, last friday some fag came to the gym, he smelled like he just ate 1kg of fucking onions, the whole gym started smelling like onion, and I thought I'll puke, fuck that guy. Just fucking stop, god damn it. FUCK.