Boogie will never lose the wei-

>look mom I posted it again

This was posted a few days ago, nobody cares about this fat shit. Go start your fake conversation elsewhere.

He's looking better. Kinda sick though.

>finally lost weight
>time to go eat some unhealthy shit

Truly an überzwiebel

Made for KFC

Why is he in a restaurant, I thought he was trying to lose weight?

PAY

FOR

MY

>implying there aren't low calorie options at restaurants.

FAILED MARRIAGE

Cheat day init

Fuck off Booger, seriously you fucking post this shit everyday

he is getting divorce?

He sperged out about
>the thing I feared the most during the last 7 years has happened
and
>boogie, what should I do? Don't divorce your husband lmao

a week or so ago, he deleted the tweets

kek

How is boogie's bullshit selfshilling at all fitness related
MODS

>/v/ threads get deleted
>/pol/ threads get deleted
>Veeky Forums threads get deleted

Where the hell are we supposed to talk abut an irrelevant fatfuck that makes a living by talking about children's toys on youtube?

in /toy/ and all other boards where manchilds gather

Time to milk those sympathy points, yo

>Where the hell are we supposed to talk abut an irrelevant fatfuck that makes a living by talking about children's toys on youtube?
Gee if only there was a /b/oard dedicated to random topics that don't belong on any other board.

>loses weight
>still relies on attention from twitter followers
That's the most disgusting part: that he can't even motivate himself. Check this 4

He has surgery though, it’s not like he did it through discipline and we all know how THOSE attempts went.

He looked fat as FUCK in his recent divorce meltdown stream. Stress eating??

Buy one of these, Boogs. This'll be a grand experiment for skin rejuvenation!

>tfw just used one of these on my head yesterday

getting those hair gains brehs

His wife has some sort of helper syndrome. Otherwise she wouldn't have stayed with him for so long.

Now that he gets thinner and less depressed he lost all attraction towards her.
It's time for him to get himself some 18yo that is attracted to his internet fame.

Never seen one of those before. Google shows me pic related. How does this work? Is it for scar tissue only?

DONT FALL FOR THIS MEME.

Use differin or retinol

booger has literally displayed every major beta male trait that I can think of

>passive aggressive
>beats around the Bush
>acts like every slight trip up in his life is a gigantic world ending pitfall
>eats to deal with pain instead of using it as motivation to be a better person
>babbles on about how much his wife still loves him just because she says she does, doesn't know actions speak much louder than words
>"I'll take my wife back whenever she's ready to come back" -> has no sense of self respect, has a scarcity mentality

the lad is fucked, I know he reads Veeky Forums, hopefully these threads start getting to him and he realizes he's a gigantic push over

it's called a dermaroller, it has microneedles that you roll on your face to prick it in hopes that your body will signal to heal it with collagen. Make sure to sterilize it before and after use to avoid infection.

A lot of people don't do it right. Collagen is very slow, takes about a month to properly synthesize. You need to be getting adequate vitamin C and D, fats, and it wouldn't hurt to eat some more antioxidants like blueberries and dark chocolate. You also should only do it once a week or you'll damage your skin.

retinol make my skin shed like fuck

You also aren't supposed to do it until your skin is bloodied and red like in what the fuck

I mean, I'm guessing a doctor did it and had everything professionally supervised, but if you're doing it yourself you're supposed to only do it until your skin is a little pink.