How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

don't worry folks, already reported him to the cyber police

shrug.jpg

At least he's honest about using steroids, ulike most steroid users.

I thought Seth Rogen's whole shtick is weed, not roids. What is this?

Isn't that the guy from swole left?

>Literally has this magical serum that turns you into a super human being
What's the problem here?

gateway drug

The unappealing look of roid gut.

because steroids are illegal you fucking dumb shit

I for one think it's a good thing. People should be educated on steroids and how to use them. Typical users are the biggest hypocrite fucks they will defend steroids with their life but as soon as someone asks how to take them they will tell you there the worse things in the world.

not in my country they're not

>they will tell you there the worse things in the world
i tell that to every faggot who asks me about steroids

yeah here neither.

you okay OP?

Thanks for proving my point you dumb roid monkey.

Well the guy looks like shit for one, so its pretty pathetic that he is roiding for that.
Other than that I am on steroids right now and I don't recommend it because its not sustainable, just lift natty guys, im on PCT right now hoping my test levels eventually recover

Amerimutt amerimutting
>le 56%

No such thing, that only happens from gh

fat

I don't really care though, and you self righteous nattycucks are fags if this made you upset. Still I had no idea that the Amish were allowed to use steroids

It upsets the feelings of retards who are to stupid to get ahold of steroids or they're to poor so now they have to project by going ''b-b-but it's cheating!'' and ''H-h-hard work and dedication is all you need'' or my facourite ''BUT IT'S ILLEGAL!'' nigga everything is illegal today, honestly when it comes to gear and drugs in general the government really should not give a shit. The government should not give a fuck about what you put into your body.

>dumb roid monkey
i take it as a complement

This is the truth. Fags like you wish they could eat one pill a day and grow because they are too scared of needles. There's a lot of things that can go wrong while injecting gear not to mention other possible side effects. Fags like you want to hear only good things. Have you ever saw a dyel natty asking about reducing bloat, hot flashes, insomnia or paranoia? Of course not, everybody wants to hear how much gains have you made and how strong you get after pinning 0.5cc of test.

People are going to inject steroids. May as well learn how to do it properly.

Except i can eat one pill a day (Dbol,winnies,ect) so there's that argument out the window.
>Of course not, everybody wants to hear how much gains have you made and how strong you get after pinning 0.5cc of test.
Yeah no shit mate. Everyone wants to hear the good from every subject.

Point proven again. You're an idiot.

If you took one dbol, winstrol, var, anapolon tab per day you wouldn’t be any further along than if you didn’t take it, so your rebuttal is bunk.

I don’t know what you and your mate are arguing about but when I read this I saw you instantly had no idea.

>Have run small cycles, and know my stuff about steroids
>vocally pro-PED, but careful about admitting use
>only four of my friends know, three are users
>talk to friend about roids, she has neutral to negative view of them
>few months later, tell her I'm going to be running a cycle at the start of the year, trust her enough to know she won't be weird about it
>suddenly becomes really interested in them, and supports my decision
>admits she'd do the same if not for masculinisation
>end up teaching her almost everything I know, types of steroids, on cycle support, PCT, health risks, ways to spot people on gear, while she sits listening intently

The only reason to deny steroid use, is to discourage people using them without proper precautions. The world would be a better place if people were more open about juicing.

Except you would be. People gain weight off depression tablets. Do you really believe pills that are designed to make you gain weight/muscle don't have any effect? Even if it's minimal compared to roids you pin, you're still gaining weight/muscle.

Fucking try me on something, kid. You faggots think you're keeping steroids a secret but you really aren't, kids know what steriods are before they know what weed is. Also kids (age 15-16) take steroids. You're the one in the dark about them user, not me.

Implying Europe and Australia isn't in the same boat.

>no one ever disagrees about anything unless there are sour grapes involved

It's not roids, but GH or Insulin abuse (possibly by being paired with forced overeating) that does that.

The only issue here is that he looks like shit

Must be on the roids and doritoes protocol

where the fuck is he injecting it?

It's not his delt and it's outside of his tricep