How the fuck do i avoid women at the gym...

how the fuck do i avoid women at the gym? im tired of having to to do autist circles around the squat rack to avoid looking in their direction

Jerk off before gym

Join a powerlifting gym

it is a powerlifting/olympic gym

Then the women are ugly and fat anyway, so what's the problem?

no not really, there's some actual decent ones here. and the problem is i don't want to be accusessed of stare rape

it’s ok to stare if you are not fat or ugly

why does looking at them make you feel bad?

I always do that, I am not a faggot, what do they expect me to do? ignore them? I won't, I like pussy, if they don't want me to stare then they can go somewhere else.

maybe move away from swedistan/western-europemuhammadland/calimuhammadina then.

>implying

im niether, but im a manlet

see

stare rape is legal

join a gay gym

implying a perfect correlation between feminism and positive attitude towards mooslimes immigration/conquering in a given country.

If you get painful erections or you wear tight pants like me just stare at anything else in front of you and focus on what you are doing. In some cases This can be harder than the exercise you are doing

Allow me to let me in to a little secret about basic human interactions, especially with females:

Look them in the eye, you colossal fucking autist.

It's heavily ingrained in us to keep track of other humans around us, and most ppl (think esp. on public transport) cope with this by just glazing out and looking at something in the distance or at their feet, etc. You don't want to do this in a small circle of friends or group of people - the gym is kinda like that. What you want to do is that if you feel like looking at someone, just glance at them and SEARCH FOR THEIR EYES, and carry on doing whatever it is you want if they happen to look in another direction. If they do happen to look back, they will see you looking IN THEIR EYES instead of eyefucking their breasts or ass or something, and they won't feel like they are being stalked by a fucking creep.

that's why these were invented

When will they learn?

>T.

i actually don't get erections from looking at women anymore

>implying i don't live in america
>implying it's not a problem here

implying you are a retard apparently. where do you think calimuhammadina is?

try moving to texas.

>he think it only happens in california

Then why do you have a problem?

You must be a retard. There are places where it doesn't happen, and you refuse to move there. So I guess enjoy being jailed for stare-rape:)

i don't want to be kicked out because some cunt decided i stare raped her

Don't stare. It's rude anyway. How many times do you check out other guys in the gym? Just try to keep count on that and if it's the same with women, you're okay.

How the fuck do I get girls to stop approaching me at the gym? I just want to workout I hate how girls always workout next to me and try to hit on me. No you're not that attractive. No I don't want your number. Fuck I hate being a chad

"Its okay to be male". Tell yourself this repeatedly. Dont stare except when you know you wont get caught.

If you aren't staring like pic related with your tongue out you are alright.
Just don't look down or to the side like a beta virgin faggot and focus on what you are doing not on the person in front of you

But it will get you kicked out or warned if they complain.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

i think we were Veeky Forums - Fitness and health, at some point, not sure if it changed or i shifted timelines

what if i stare at men alot more?

Be real for a second. If a woman goes the gym in skin tight pants and a crop top it might be because it's "comfy" to work out in. But she also dresses like this because she wants to be looked at. So look at her. Check her out,then go back to your workout

Did you just get out of a cave?

Women want to be looked at by people they find attractive. If you look at her ( even though she asks for it by dressing like that), you will get stare-rape accusations. In some areas become a sex offender.

Headphones

Sorry bro,but I'm not living in the USA. Feminism is not that prevalent in rural Germany yet

You might be gay.

Anyway, men aren't bitching like women so it's not like they'll complain at the desk for being "literally raped!!!"

yeah islam doesnt like women alright

(you)

mashallah brother

His sacrifice was for nothing...

Now if you agree with this, you can and will get jailed won't you?

I went bamberg and Nuremberg and saw plenty lederhosen in the former and bratwurst in the later

I'm English and know fuck all german don't think many of them liked that, Germans come up to me asking questions, both pasty white people

>see qt at gym
>look a bit
>look away and don't look back
I know it's beta but meh, who cares anyway, it's not like I'd make a move even if they stared me right in the eye for 2 seconds and gave a little smile.

kek

>Veeky Forums Fitness

Try looking in a way that's a compliment to them. Not too long, not too short a look. Just look, acknowledge and move on with your business.
Protip: lick your lips when staring at women. The slower the lick the more at ease they feel.

that's because they do that for tourists and stuff. It's not like we go to work in them. Lederhosen aren't native to franconia.

hahahahha, the licking part got me.

It was actually Veeky Forums - Health and Fitness. That, or my life is a fucking lie and wrong timeline.

did you know lifting is bad for your health though.

most of the guys lifting and looking great on the outside, neglecting endurance cardio are uglier on the inside than 500lb landwhales.

Lots of them on Veeky Forums.

Lifting helps preserve IQ, that's mostly why I'm doing it. That and ofc aesthetics and strengths, but mostly due to mental acuity.

Ill be moving to rural germany in about a year to a town called fulda, I know the chance of you living there is very slim, but what do you know of that town?

shut it gains goblin, you can't trick me into doing cardio again

Make sure to eat a lot of fish too! It has a greater impact on IQ.

I myself lift for aesthetics, but I also do endurance cardio 3 times a week for health. I may not be the best at either, but I look pretty good and feel even better.

Honestly this.
Fpbp

stop being an homo

Not the other guy but I'm ugly
If I want to keep going to this gym I need to find a way to avoid women

Do you guys not have cell phones? Just pretend someone is texting you and sit there and browse Veeky Forums.