Veeky Forums cars thread?

Veeky Forums cars thread?

Moved country a few months ago, looking to get a car to get me around. Bonus points for affordability. I'm looking to keep it under $20,000, but have leeway for the right one

>Not going $20k deep into bitcoin/ethereum and holding out till it's doubled

Not gonna make it

I'm holding until it's 100K lel

Bitches dig german and sometimes italian cars.
Get the cheapest engine and you will bang Stacies in no time.

good luck with that buddy.

Literally just get a late 90s rx7 and look after it. It's the fittest brapper u can get

>babby's first racer
>a 90s model that doesnt smell like 20 years of ass

a /comfy/ car is the new Veeky Forums car

reddit

Fair enough, it is getting pretty old. Idk much about "comfy" cars but i guess any recent euro car would ride smooth

So many variables here - what sort of cars do you like and what are you using it for? Do you need it to be practical or do you want a 2 seater sports car?

Always remember that women do not give a shit about cars. So long as it is clean and presentable that is all that matters. Any woman that shows interest in you based on a fancy car is a gold digger, so that makes it pretty redundant. At the moment BMW E63s are incredible value for money, I don't need a practical car and like comfy cruisers so picked up a 2006 650i for £8k. Very reliable so far, and parts are cheap in the UK (not sure about America). Can't see me replacing it any time soon, it does everything I want and drives really nicely.

pretty nice desu, i always mire people who get nice cars and keep it clean

just get a sub $10k car

is my car Veeky Forums?

sad

My main concern is smooth driving and comfortable/spacious to sit in. Aside from to-and-from work, trips down to the beach with the option of lying in the back

Berry berry nice

Yuropoor car for poors. Drives me from point A to B and back, pretty economic fuel-wise.

>the good old 3-door 206

fuck that brings me back to the good old times with my dad. we used to go on so many awesome trips. he drove that car for a long time until he upgraded to a huge audi. while the new car is better it is just not the same

MUH SOUL AND PASHUN
>it's a diesel

Get a used Alfa Guiletta. Can find a relatively young one with low mileage for $11-12k.

First car was a 1.6 206, absolute brapper

Lol thats true
I have a bmw with a v8 and exhaust mods. Main questions i get are why is it so loud and omg why would you drive something that uses so much fuel.
So if you want to impress women get the newest possible model no matter what extras or engine

I used to hate the e63 but now am starting to really like it. Would be awesome if there was a manual option for the m6 for us europoors

Get a 335i e92 with M package. Can easily be tuned to 400hp
Otherwise e63 amg or 370z. Maybe s500

>335i
Holy shit, thanks for the tip.

I was looking at 330 e46's but this thing outjuices it and looks insanely good for a car that's over a decade old.

My car is pretty Veeky Forums

getting a sti instead of an evo
t.brainlet

still looking great tho

Tread carefully, the turbos can give expensive issues especially if you tune them. All M Sport means is a body kit, wheels, and firmer suspension, and you pay a huge premium for it. Great cars if you find a good one though, and they come with a manual gearbox .

I wouldn't tune it though, 300hp is plenty

If you do get one go through the paperwork carefully to see if the previous owner has - like the other guy said it is very easy to do. Great cars.

I got a 1995 Renault Clio RL 1.2, just drove it today. Cheapest as shit car that I could get. Not very fit, not very anything but functional I guess lol

Fucking car is so old that I accidentally drove with the weakest of lights today. Fug.

Yeah, I'd honestly agree with that on a few levels. Evos are more comfy (less bumpy, worse looking interior tho), with a smoother transmission and better clutch, 1st in the STi is aids, the fucking gear ratios were designed by a masochist.

The STi is newer though.

Cool, thanks

I plan to get E46 lift next year. They're not flashy, you can find some great engine version and they're very comfy.

It already doubled in the last two weeks, son. You're just playing chicken at this point.

Volvo 240

Cheap, ubiquitous, easy to work on, reliable, handsome in a retro way.

And they have enough space in the engine bay for a BMW V10.

I drive the Chad liberal crusher.

Kuroba Quattropace

>be slav in euro land
>long suppressed slavness
>look at things like this "hooktube.com/watch?v=Ha0AiIqLEss"
>and feel like I am not slavish enough
>start looking at lada niva prices
>have no idea what should be modified so that there is a huge...engine sticking out somewhere like in pic related

woe is me, how does one transform a car into an unfriendly car that makes no sense. Should I try to look for a uaz?

oh fuck thats not an engine block, that a rocket launcher on the back, never mind. That cannot be legal lol

>t. Doesn't actually haul anything

>tfw you just posted a pic of the one on the left

Veeky Forumscar

>ford raptor
>hauling

>I'm holding til it is $10
>Good luck buddy
>$100
>Good luck buddy
>$1000
>Good luck buddy
>$10000
>Good luck buddy
See a pattern here coinlet?

Why haven't you sold your computer, car, clothes, furniture, house, etc. and leveraged yourself up to your eyeballs to buy then?

Probably depends on where you stay.
German cars seem to always work - mostly BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Porsche (WW and Audi are for tryhard faggots)
Volvo is a Jew car
If you like driving, track days, affordability, maintenance ease, and the possibilities on upgrading mechanics and body; then get a Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ, they come in both manual and automatic, and the older models (2013/2014) can sometimes be found for $20k.

This

S2K, supra, rx7, E30, and eclipse are all really cool unique cars when kept clean

I've seen more Ferraris and lambos than a combination of the former on the streets of Toronto

E36 senpai

>I've seen more Ferraris and lambos than a combination of the former on the streets of Toronto
Probably because they are much harder to get.

A lifted pickup that anyone 6' and over can get into no problem, but is lifted too high for manlets (5'11 and under) to get in unassisted. This is when you fold down your built in Tonka manlet ladder.

How much of a retard do you have to be to post images like that when they are completely unrelated to your post.

>mfw all the suckers are buying in at the top.

its time to get out retard

pic related:
d most fit car ever!
> designed by it's creator for the sprint distance of 3000 km straight, without stops @ 300 km/h
> designed by its creator to be the ultimate penthouse in which one can not even get cold because the heating uses conductivity instead of simple pleb stuff
> lift heavy weights as with ease
> costs as cheap as a hamburger on the secondhand market

the truth awaits us all

Gym goer + BWM anything = douche-bag starter pack. Especially the 3 series.

Test drive until you find something you like.

Why aren't you leveraged to the hilt shorting BTC then?