How much do I have to lift to get a gf like this?

How much do I have to lift to get a gf like this?

enough to look as good as james bond + lots of money + fluent in french

lots of bags full with cocaine

Made for big bulgarian cock

she's really average, what the fuck is this from a movie?

>not knowing one of the greatest movies ever made
Kindly off yourself.

stfu old man, give me a name and maybe i'll check it out but probably not

A soyboi like you wouldn't like the movie.

Try reading the filename maybe?
I fucking hate you

>Style-in-film-Michelle-Pf(...).png

phoneposters need to go

why? she's ugly.

On a PC dumb dumb.

It's Scarface. It's a good movie and worth watching although it's pretty long. I remember when it was sold on VHS they had to sell 2 whole tapes in order to fit the whole movie because of how long it was. So half way in between you would have to switch VHS tapes in order to see the second half of the movie.

>although
Based ADHD user.

>on a pc
>fails to read filename
do your parents know you use the internet little guy?

>Scarface
>one of the greatest movies ever made
Maybe you'd think that if you've only ever watched Harry Potter and Marvel films. It's just above average. It has some memorable scenes and a bit of good dialogue but the story line and character development is low grade.

Aproximately 1 BBCx10

>Ayyy frank got held up at a golf course
>so he told me to come pick you up

Follow this regimen. Eat octopus until it comes out your fucking ear, play basketball in the refugee camp, and unload cocaine off boats.

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

0 muscle 0 lifting just be tall and white like me

Do i need to be balding in my early twenties like you as well? Or can i do it without it?

You have to move literal tonnes of weight on a daily basis