>divorced with 3 kids
>gym rat for the past 4 months
>losing weight like mad, starting to look good and getting mires
>fugged some tinder sluts, mostly chubbs, nobody really interesting
>get a hit from a real qt
>good body, great interests, qt face, muh freckles mmph
>go on a date immediately
>hit it the fuck off
>super compatible, she's smart, loves all my music, interests, and actually knows her shit
>drop the kid bomb, she gives no fucks and thinks it's awesome bc she can't have kids
>3perfect5me.jpeg
>end of date, don't really want to end it, yet, having alot of fun
>sit in the truck and talk for a good while
>so, user, I need to tell you something that might be a deal breaker
>figure ex meth addict, or sex abuse in her past, nbd
>lay it on me, babe
>I'm actually trans
>mfw it's actually a trap
>mfw never been into traps, in the least
>p-pre op or...
>pre
>My fucking face when
>panic.exe
>play it off like no big deal
>[screams internally]
>supposed to have a 2nd date next week
>might actually give this trap a shot
>straight as they come, up until this point

YOU DID THIS TO ME, Veeky Forums
THIS FUCKING SPANISH BURRITO FOLDING FORUM MADE ME AN ACTUAL DEGENERATE, WHAT THE FUCK

Also, on a cut, is it best to Deadlift lighter for reps, or low reps, high weight? Should I do Romanian or standard deadlifts for best gainz?

i call bullshit, but in case it is not, OP is a lucky motherfucker

I'd kill to meet a qt trap with a cock bigger than mine desu

well, if I were you, I would at least try to make it work, since she is so compatible. but you do you, good luck, man

So? just get handies from her, it's not like her hand has a dick on it right? so its not gay.

Best to keep the intensity up; stick to low reps. Good luck with the cut.

I'd go for it

As long as you don't play with the dick it's not gay.

Nice, my form needs work anyway, so heavy diddly kinda scares me
But... Fuck... What about the rest? Like, if I actually *like* this person. How tf do I drop that kind of bomb on my family and/or friends?

They don't need to see your potential gfs dick. Don't tell em

Irrespective of this board or societal standards if you found her physically attractive why deny what you desire? Do you find men attractive too? Highly unlikely. As well as this you get along really well and seem compatible. The question is how you react when it comes to sex which is one of the most important aspects of any relationship.

I suggest you read a billion wicked thoughts, a book on what men and women truly crave when it comes to sex based on google search results, but essentially mostly straight women desire traps. Then its bisexual men and no gay men.

Good luck whatever you do but don't forget there are plenty more women out there too.

If ((((shes)))) on tinder, take a screenshot and share it faggot

He did and it magically disappeared

thank "god" for the archive

Was about to do this myself.

You don't have to tell your family she/he has a dick.

Well, I was trying to be nice and somewhat protec "her" (idk who knows, etc) but I forgot this is 4channel kek.

I don't know, man... like, I guess it all depends. The hormones are apparently working nicely, the tits and all look great, hips are good, skin is nice, etc. It's just..
THE DICC.

>that has a dick
Well then...

1cute boi

RIGHT!?
Blew my fucking mind...

Nice ass, too

Just lift weights with him bro you can be his friend

Considering the situation, I doubt she wants to lift much. Cardio lover, tho

>she

What the fuck is wrong with this board why do you encourage faggotry?? I am utterly disappointed

Bro been in same sitch. Idea of being near a cock was disgusting to me before and made me heave. Met a trap just like you (bullshit she didnt say at the time desu but I get why) and slowly things progressed to sex.

Took a tiny but of getting used to but ive been with her for three years. Ideas of a dick on a guy still disgusting. Seeing her cock on her gorgeous body is the best completely different reacting. Im still the man. I do all the fucking but I pleasure her like its a big clit.

Trust me bro, once you go trap you wont go back.

I'm rock hard typing this out so I'm going to go find my gf brb

>I pleasure her like its a big clit

>I pleasure her like its a big clit
That's called sucking dick, user

And I love it

Just so you know...
That doesn't help the case for dating a trap.

Like, at all.
Pretty gay, desu.
Or, you know... Actually gay.

can't blame you user

>pre operation
Fortunately, being operated on for that is much more degenerate.
Time to bang.

top kek

There is no fucking way on earth that has a penis

What about on family penis/vagoo inspection day?

this is probably most of Veeky Forumss dream, including mine
except having three fucking kids of course

The kids are the best part of my life, desu
>little people who will always love you unconditionally
>you can teach them your interests and give them advice
>Your bloodline continues through them
>but tfw one day you'll give your daughters away, and your son will stop being your "little buddy"

wojak.jpg

You lucky sob. That’s probably why she’s so perfect and you get a long so well. A girl with a vagina won’t be so nice. Accept the Dick if you want the woman. A dick shouldn’t weird you out, You have one too. It should just be meh. Just focus on her boobs and ass while you do it.

he looks so much like Russel Westbrook there

That's what I was thinking... No woman has ever been this cool. Even if I can't get over the pingas, 10/10 personality, would bro(mo)

why am i so horny right now

>>p-pre op or...
>>pre
memes aside, do whatever you want, but if you like this person convince her not to go through the cutting the penis open into a fake mutilated vagina, those things are nasty stuff, it would leave her basically invalid for the next year and that thing would give her problems for the rest of her life

or just google "dilating", so do whatever you want OP, but if you want to go for it better to fall for the "feminine penis" meme that going the fake pussy route

Did somebody say "Trap"?

there's no way those cheeks were at any point guy cheeks, unless she has the best surgeon ever

No surgery, just hormones

Ya this man, that’s typically how traps are exposed.

Keanu Reeves is dating a trap, it’s about not caring what other people think about you. You’re a low test beta bitch

>her
>she

that's still a male you mentally ill faggots

I would, no questions asked. Hnnnnnnng

That's what's got me hung up my dude... I... I don't know...

/thread

>not wanting to suck your gf's penis for those test gainz
Never gonna make it, OP.

That's true, it would be a free Brotien source...

GODDAMMIT OP YOU ARE SO LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

you are fucked in the head. you are getting yourself into the most disgusting/degenerate lifestyle possible. you have already gone too far by not punching him in the face and kicking him out of your truck. you havent, however, gone passed the point of no return.

fucking a man is GAY
GAY GAY GAY
HOMOSEX

if you're a faggot and you admit it, then cool, move forward. if you considedered yourself straight, break this off NOW, and fap to nothing but asian and thicc chicks for a few months. you're going down that dark rainy road to aids and misery. what are you going to do when you have to introduce him to your parents? " mom, dad, this is my trap so and so. he has a big floppy dick and surgically implanted breasts".

what is wrong with all of you? you should all be ashamed. i hope its the soy talking.

You're living my dream user
>tfw when you will never cuddle with a qt feminine trap and smell the shampoo on her hair while playing with each other's dicks

>mom, dad, this is my trap so and so. he has a big floppy dick and surgically implanted breasts".

i know that feel bro

Just tell him that you’re really not comfortable with the whole tranny thing and move on with your life.

DESTROY THAT BOIPUCCI

literal faggots

if you're okay with this and can live with it, you're an aids master

Life is too short to not spend it with someone that makes you happy. If he looks like enough of a chick for you and you’re okay with that, then just go with it you fruitcake. If not then, don’t.

I dont understand how any man lets another man with mental issues near him. Nigga, that man will drain your balls and kill you while you sleeping!

Divorced with 3 kids.
Gym Rat.
Not a closet fag...

>Pick three

>I'm rock hard typing this out
The only true statement in the whole post.

>nobody giving deadlift advice
Do diddly for reps until bulking, and Romanian, all the way, user

dude post op trans are far, far worse than pre op

post op trans literally have to stick a glass rod up their disgusting fakeginas in order to prevent it from closing because it is literally just an open wound. it is not even close to what a regular pussy looks like.

needs more bbc