>she makes me sleep on the couch
>dog is on the couch and don't want to kick her off
>sleep on the floor
>best sleep i ever had, fall asleep in 3 minutes and never woke once
>fast forward 4 years
>don't own a bed, just sleep wherever i the house i want to that day
try the floorpill bros

hobo mode

been coccoon mode for 15 years, using the same pillow because why not? She used to be thicc, but now is sticc.

I reduced my sleeping from 2 thick pillows to 2 thin pillows, and now one thin pillow.
Hoping to reduce it more to no pillow after christmas.
>Progressive Overload that posture.
I also do pilates as a supplementory exercise twice a week. Nice for core and lots of juicy girls in the class

Sleeping on the floor is actually good for height growth as a teenager. Back is flat and bone elongation can occur better than it would with your spine curving and sinking into a bed.

That's why the japanese sleep on the floor. They knew it all along.

Is that also why they're like the shortest people in Asia?

Can confirm sleeping on the floor is god mode. No more spine related problems. It allows your spine to fully decompress and strengthens smaller control muscles.

First week or two is tough but once you wake up after a whole night you will realise how good your back feels. Found out about this after camping.

Humans didn't have soft beds before. Just some animal skin for slight cushioning. Also great for posture gains.

You know it's just genetics, right?

Are you retarded?

I wonder if there are bed inserts to make my side firmer, so I can still share a bed with the misses.

Just put a wooden board under your bedding on your half.

Scoliosis is made for BBC

>mfw i'm literally short in my country

I sleep with no pillow when I'm on my belly. With pillow on my side. Can't sleep on my back whatsoever tho I guess the real gains are made without pillow and sleeping on the back

>US
>175-179
when will they fucking learn?

mfw well above average in my country

Medium height in Poland is 176cm, I'm 184cm

>mfw I'm well above avg in every country

Is there anything to this? I'm tall as fuck and lean forwards to not bang my head in stuff. If i'm straight up i have to bend my head down to see people in the eyes, so it's kind of natural to me. Imagine going on the street and looking over everyones head.

>mfw no data for my country

>netherlands red
no manlets here

stealing this idea
also, checked

They arent the shortest in asia..

Does sleeping on my belly defeat the purpose of /nopillow/ if I want good posture?

oh boy here we go again
>4 week later
>"Hey user, have you ever slept on the floor? I'm 18 and for the longest time this year I was worried that my growthspurt had come to an end while i still just was 5'10''. Tried the /nobed/ pill for 1 month and it did wonders. I'm proud to announce that i'm no longer a manlet in the morning."
>inb4 some user digs up a study that claims sleeping on the floor will give you an extra inch.
>fast foward some weeks
>now all the manlets sleep on the floor
>Veeky Forums gets a new banner that shows a guy who's sleeping on the floor with only a blanket and there's a thought-bubble above his head that reads"grow grow grow"

I took a nap without a pillow 2 weeks ago and sprained my neck. I still can't turn backwards on either side and it hurts like a bitch. Never again

imagine being this much of a pencil neck

>sleep on bed
>loght sleep then barely Wake up with pain in my body
>Sleep on couch
>also light sleep but Wake up little faster with little pain in neck
>Sleep on bare floor
>Best deep sleep I've had Woke up instantly with no pain
Not even kidding. you can try it if you don't believe me

This contradicts this

It doesn't. Despite coming from the same origins as the chinese and koreans, the japanese are taller.
They're manlets, of course, but I think that might be shit genetics.

What's a good floor sleep setup?
Do you just put a blanket underneath yourself to protect against the cold?

My mattress is sunken in the middle and kinda soft and I have been waking up with a stiff back for the last week.

I sleep on my sides while hugging my pillow to the chest aka the no gf position.

im imagining that cyanide and happiness animation about the guy that can sit anywhere but its you sleeping anywhere

If you have decently thick carpet then that's usually comfortable enough for me with a blanket on top and a thin pillow. Wood floor I sleep on the rug or put a blanket underneath.

>spain 165-170
no fucking way this is true, I'm 175 and 80% of guys at uni are taller than me

is all of this true? considering floor sleeping, do you have to sleep on your back only though?

183 argie here

People thinks that I am really tall, so that is true

I am 6'1 (185 cm) and feel like a manlet compared to dutch natives. The only other manlets are shitskins.

You're actually the tallest country in the world, just above the Scandinavians.

I heard you can fix forward head posture by sleeping on your back with your head hanging over the end of the bed.

i use a tempur-pedic pillow. never was gonna use one before but my parents had one and didnt want it so they gave it to me now i cant sleep with anything else. a thin shitty pillow underneath as well

i love the firmness of it, keeps your head nice and elevated and upright. whenever i have to use soft pillows that my head sinks into, i can barely sleep and wake up with headaches

it really sucks you guys. i imagine that if i ever broke autism and wanted to fuck a girl, i would literally have to bring my pillow in my car

mfw above average for any country

Ahahaha niggers are manlets. How can they even compete against the Dinaric masterrace?

>tfw want to try /nopillow/ and floor sleeping but i literally cannot sleep on my back or my stomach
is it still possible?

I don’t even use pillows because it’s actually more comfortable

Underrated

Wish I knew that before I hit 16.

give it a shot, maybe you'll find a comfortable position

I've been waiting to sleep on the floor but unsure how to transition off a bed

Is there any science to back this up?
Did human ancestors use anything for head support while sleeping?

>boy, i sure hope nobody got my sarcasm

Do you guys sleep on the stomach on the floor or back?

I always fall asleep on the stomach desu not sure how this will work out on the floor.

same. sometimes on my side but mostly stomach. not sure how that would work on the floor

When I'm banging Stacey, I'm not doing it on the floor, lads. I actually want to get laid, not laughed at.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
>SELF REPORTED

is this a meme?

Found the fatty

>mfw tall in my country and average in Northern Europe

A rather rare occurance for a bean

Who here shikibuton pill?
Small bedroll, gives enough cushion to sleep soundly but firm enough to get them sweet floor benefits. Got one in July and I'm never looking back.

Not exactly this but I think the best thing to do would be to get one of those 2 inch foam mattress toppers from ikea or wherever the fuck and just sleep on that.

Jokes and memes aside.
I started with no pillow when i was 18 neck started feeling better since the only position that the pillow is good in is sleeping on the side when you sleep on your back it will cause forward head "syndrome. Now i use a very thin pillow 3cm max.
Several years later,due to being 195cm tall and having to travell while standing for 2 hours everyday for university and then sit in the most fucked up anatomically seats you ever thought one of my disk just fucked off and pinched an nerve.
Imagine living for 1.5 years with medium pain in your back , the only way to stop it was to lie down but it didn't help much.At the end I was getting psychologically drained and remembered an old video I saw about sleeping by a black guy.He said that muscles relax when they feel something hard and tense up when they feel softness,cause they think you are in midair.Combined with absolute level floor your whole skeleton gets corrected.
Pain went away in one night.

>no concrete pellow
>no skull gains
how much rope do I need to kill myself?

All the fucking spics are bringing the US average down

frightening vision of a dark future

screenshotted and underrated

I highly doubt the US has red zone potential.

>the only position that the pillow is good in is sleeping on the side when you sleep on your back it will cause forward head "syndrome.

What did she mean by this?

fucking lol

I literally can't even sleep with a normal sized pillow unless I'm sick and absolutely need it (ie. to breathe)

normally I sleep on my stomach with down-filled blanket folded to form a flat pillow. Unfortunately I like to sleep with my arms under my head which causes them to go numb after a few hours and wakes me up

I've taken it. I've never got better sleep.

>sleeping on the cold hard floor is just as comfortable as slipping into your fluffy warm bed

doubt.jpg

Lay on the ground
Sleep
You don't need to transition

roll for 7-8 gimme that big dick tranny pls

Try it one night and see

it's pretty legit user. totally different experience

I feel fairly confident in my assumption that if sleeping on the floor was more comfortable than sleeping in a bed, beds wouldn't even exist

The floor doesn't have to be cold and hard. I spent a year sleeping on a wicker mat on the floor and it did wonders for my back. No stiffness at all in the morning.

americans dont grow vertically, they grow horizontally

Beds are comfy to lie in, but once you fell asleep, it doesn't matter anymore.

Anyone else unable to sleep on back? I get disturbed super easy and get freaky nightmares when I try to sleep on my back. I hear loud noises just when it feels like im gonna sleep and then i get too scared to try again.

>tfw sleeping on stomach even if neck hurts

I can just never keep my neck comfortable when I sleep on my back, plus I sometimes snore when I doze off in that position and any time I start to snore I wake myself up.

>be me
>be living with gf of four years
>she gets "offended" by something I did and tries to start a fight
>ignore her bullshit all night long while I work on my media library and server
>bitch bitch bitch
>eventually she tuckers herself out and goes to bed
>about midnight I decide to head to bed
>dog follows me
>she's locked the door
>knock on the door
>hear he wake up and grunt and roll over
>bang twice "Open the door. I'm coming to bed"
>"YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE FUCKING COUCH"
>kick the door open
>dog runs in and hops on the bed
>"JESUS CHRIST! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?"
>"Going to bed"
>"I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH."
>"no"
>"You broke the door, you better fix it tomorrow."
>"whatever"
>pass out

>wake up the next morning and she's sleeping on the couch
>go downstairs
>grab the cordless driver
>go around the house and take all the doors off the hinges.
>bedroom doors, closet doors, even the doors off the bathroom and kitchen cabinets and media center
>"What the hell are you doing?!"
>"Making a point."
>"What point is that?!"
>"That this is my house and I don't sleep on the couch."
The fact that you let your bitch get away with controlling you like that is evidence that you're a pathetic piece of shit beta fag kowtowing to the fucking snatch. She has absolutely no respect for you as a man and I guarantee you that you've slept on another man's jizz stain in your very own bed if you let her act like that.

>My mattress is rock hard steel wires that cogwheel-mode my ribs.

>My pillow is thin and flat as fuck

I've basically slept on the floor for 5 months, and my back hasn't felt so free of pain in years.

186cm norwegian here holla

kinda wondering the same thing,

beautiful

/sorted/

This is true.

Just imagine how our ancestors slept. They laid some hay in the cave and slept on the hard cold cave ground.

>what is comfortable is good for you
Yeah just like hot showers, binge eating ice cream, and sitting on your couch for 12 hours a day, right?

yet they're still manlets

GIMME SOME GOOD SHIT

explain canada

Not good enough, I want the one i want nigger.

i used to sleep on a fucking wooden box with no pillow due to being poor. got a job now and have a mattress. And i have to say, sleeping on the mattress is much more comfortable and i have better sleep. The only problem i really had was getting the right pillow

Honestly if you really look at it 1 is the only one that doesn't look fucking awful.

what's bad about a hot shower?
is this the new onion meme?

yeah we should all be getting rid of our A/Cs, cars, shoes, toothbrushes, houses, and anything else that doesn't make surviving easier. Because EVERYTHING that makes us comfortable is a detriment to our health

dubs don't lie

Mexican here 6'3 108 kilos

chinese