/bowel/ - Digestive System Questions & Discussion

What is truly the proper way to wipe?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/home-remedies-for-pinworms#see-a-doctor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just shower after

What if you have to shit at work?

Do you lock the bathroom and rinse your anus at the sink?

with toilet paper

get flushable wipes, one or two sheets depending then one normal paper to dry off. It's amazing. The only downside is when you run out and have to use plain toilet paper you don't feel clean at all.

BBC and lick

anybody ever have ibs? been dealing with for 6 months after i started having bloody poop after eatin beans. did a colonoscopy and endoscopy doctor only found a 2cm hernia. said its not a big deal
lots of food bothers me. lost like 45 lbs. the meds that im on don't help much either. this shit is hell

Wipes Master Race

Chew every bite at least 30 times
Avoid anything too fat
Fruit and dairy were the triggers for me
I cured my problems after a vacation where i used active charcoal and probiotics but i'm not sure if that eas the main reason

>active charcoal
is it a meme or legit?

how to clean my bowel system?

Read This.
Robb Wolf almost died from ibs issues.

I have no idea desu
A friend recommended it to me on that vacation, he said it helps with hangovers
My thoguhts are that it wiped out the majorty of my gut bacteria which caused problems and I replaced it with the good ones from probiotics + i was on a vacation on a mountain
I had incredible pains before that, I thoguht they were ulcers, and even though I drank heavily on that vacation, since then, Ive been ferling much better, it was like 9 months ago

>Wiping
Poop is natural so let it be. You are disturbing the bacterial systems resulting in hemorrhoids and colon cancer.

apple cider vinegar before food/when u wake up

3 squares only, 4 may be used if it was a messy shit, but only on the first wipe

fibre cereals to cleanse, morning or night doesn't matter

Bidet + wet wipes. And /fast/.

i'll try that after i finish up finals this week. been playing it safe so i can be somewhat functional for work/school. thx!
was already on a paleo diet prior to this. sadly most meat just sits in my chest for hours and i have to force burps to feel some comfort :(
idk if eating more carbs like rice,potatoes is bad for me. but its the only food i can eat in a huge amount without an issue besides some breathing issues

>not using a washlet/bidet

Np mate and I almost forgot what could've been an important factor

As the user above wrote, apple cider vinegar - I drank it mixed with water to regain my voice that I lost from having to yell because of the loud music in the club
Gl with your exams

Better toilet paper. Charmin Ultra Comfort Care. Seriously. It's expensive, but you can get by on two sheets per regular shit. Maybe six sheets if it's messy.

Get a detachable showerhead with a pressure wash setting. Pressure washing your anus is better than sex

Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care. Not Charmin.

my girlfriend was sitting on my face last night when i noticed like 20 pinworms on her butthole and by that point i had been eating for 5 minutes. what do? fuck

Front to back. Lift one cheek don't do the virgin stand.

Eat onions

Put your ass crack open by grabbing the cheek with the opposite hand and then wipe your crack and asshole. I was surprised how much shit I was missing before doing this.

thanks for ruining that picture for me bro

first off: what the actual fuck, bro

secondly:
cutting raw garlic into pill sized segments and swallowing them whole actually works. i would rub coconut oil on any areas of skin they might have touched. since it's so close to your eyes you might want to see a doc

second sauce on my recommendations because i could always be trolling:
healthline.com/health/home-remedies-for-pinworms#see-a-doctor

>stand up
>wipe ass until the brown is gone

Badda Bing

> not wiping till you see blood

OP I have digestive problems too.

Poop Asian style. Wipe by standing up, pulling one check to the side and DABBING your butt hole. Don't actually wipe, dab it gently.

Install an Asian style toilet or learn to squat the rim. Squatting will probably take 6 months to learn to do with easy. You'll have to practice holding that position first. It can be done.

Also, when you do poop Asain style there is a significantly higher chance of taking a "clean" shit, ie, your butt hole releases the turd without pushing and smearing shit all over your butt cheeks.

You also need to eat health, lots of fiber, no processed foods, and lots of water in between meals.

Good luck on your pooping journey.

had big problems with digestion. Shat only like once or twice a week with difficulty and the amount was just pathetic. Poop was watery and had some weird colours. Asshole was burning hot after every shit.
i fixed it by going vegan ;^) i noticed the change almost immediately.

the poo in loo's were right, use water to wipe

My nigga

my ass is so hairy
unless i shit out literal rocks, i have to use an entire roll just to get my ass clean. how do i solve this problem

Electric razor and Nair.

I didn't want to start a war between sitters and standers, but seriously dude why do you stand. Just spread the cheeks before you sit down so you don't dirty them, wipe like twice, flush, stand up, wash those damn hands and then leave. Why should standing be another component?

>doesnt eat the worms for extra protein

never ever gonna make it

>mfw all my shits are soft and disgusting

I want my shits to be solid and clean.
Anybody got good recommendations?

I shit you not, my cousins had this abusive dipshit stepfather who told them the proper way to wipe was to stick their fingers up their ass, scoop the shit out, and use the paper to clean their fingers.

fiber

processed food

>eat all the proper foods for lifting
>stringy sticky shit

>eat chips and mcdonalds
>perfect textured pipes

>his work doesn't have a shower

How much fiber?

With your fingers crossed

They're scamming you lmao. They're not safe to flush and are harmful to your plumbing because they don't break down.

>tfw undiagnosed chest/abdominal pain for months now
I used to have diarrhea occasionally but now I only get constipated. Recently I was so constipated that I had to dig around in there and my blood pressure dropped so much I almost fell off the toilet.
Gonna see a gastroenterologist next month but until then life is suffering

Does this board even have mods.

These guys know what's up. Washlets are amazing. I have no idea why they aren't popular in the US, other than Christian fear of sodomites or something.

Gently!
Had diverticulitis for years. 2x colectomies, not fun. Blew my colon out, nearly died 10 years back. Had colostomy bag for 5.5 months.
Had my first attack in 10 years in Kansas, during summer's eclipse. Lucky.
Have world reknowned butt/backside doctor. He's cool. I have to take 30-35grams of natural fiber besides, psyllium fiber powder. Otherwise trouble. Had severe itchy butt for years. Had weird small growth appeared as small clit on my anal fold. Told him just remove the dang clit. I identify as cis-male, queer. Super power bottom.Now take very good care of bowels and rectum with squats, kegels, reverse kegels, and bowel incontinence exercises. My butt does damage to dudes and No bragging. I scare the hell out of tops. paz

>t.still can't tie a balloon knot just using your sphincter
It's like you're not even trying

T-this is pasta right guys? Guys!?

>they don't break down
Unless you're trailer trash with a septic tank, this isn't an issue.

Whole food plant based diet, I always do perfect logs and it only require a wipe or two. My ass is really hairy so it was a miracle for me that I wouldnt need to wipe like trying to remove peanut butter from a carpet...

Buy glycerin suppositories for the constipation and you might want to get checked to IBS or IBD, probably crohns rather than colitis.

Stop wiping your fucking asses you stupid dirty fuckers, use a bidet like every civilized human being does.

+Way cleaner and more sanitary than wiping.
+You don't have to deal with shit or fecal matter directly.
+You can use the fucking bidet to douche your anus.
+Doesn't sand paper your asshole.
+No more toilet paper.
-Wastes water, but so does fucking flushing, and tp wastes a shit ton more resources.

You can install attachments to your toilet, you can even get the little shower heads that hook right into any pipe, fucking hell you can just get a small metal bendy tube, put it inside the toilet, hook it to any water supply and put a valve on it.

Seriously if you're not in the middle of no where or in the army why the fuck would you wipe?, I've held shit's because I couldn't wash my ass properly.