Is this good for a 33 year old?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150097579/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

yeah it's fine

Someone has been eating their onions

It's good for taking BBC

Diet is just eggs, red meat and chicken, some times greens like broccoli or spinach. I eat 5 times a week and do not eat anything on weekends. I drink a gallon of water a day, some times more. I also love pepsi and have it once or twice on weekends.

I take two multivitamins per day, 200mg zinc, 25,0000iu vitimin D and per day, 1500mg magnesium at night.

nice, miring that setup

what's your gym schedule like? how much cardio?

thanks

honestly for cardio I just tug a lot of bbc

I read that intermittent fasting increase test by 180% in lean men (testshock program, C Walker), so it might be that.

don't really have time to workout anymore

Jealous Loser

>don't really have time to workout anymore
You don't have 30 spare minute in a day u fucking muppet?

No not really. I work 60-70 hours a week and have four children. And let me tell you something. This is the Internet I understand, but if you ever disrespect me again I won't hesitate to purchase a plane ticket to your front door and rip your fucking spine out through your mouth. Watch it, boy.

you got time to brag about your above-average T but not work out? UR A BIG FAT FAKE, I BET UR JUCING BRO

That's a shit ton of vitamin D

APSU, Foy Rec center. I'm there every morning. The only 6'1 white guy every morning at 6am.

>4 kids
your wife love BBC that much, huh?

>has the time to get on a plane and track down a troll
>no time to workout

No excuses betaboy

I'm 6,3 195. Watch it bud.

>over 6'
>under 200lbs
perhaps you should really make time for the gym, manlet

That's some high test posting right there

How do they measure it?
I am thinking about going because it's 7$.
Do they get it from blood, sperm, shit or split?

They hook you up to a seen extractor. Basically a glass tube that jerk you off. You can't do it yourself for contamination reasons.

Bro you need to dial it the fuck down on the vitamin d. 10 000 iu is plenty, if not excessive

I've consulted my nutritionist who said it's fine. And do not call me bro. I'm not your fucking bro.

>Takes 2 multivitamins per day
>25,0000 iu vitimin D and per day (is about half a bottle of normal strength Vitamin D).

Remember to look for signs of hypercalcaemia so you can stop eating extra D for 6-12 months since it takes a long time to leave the system. (Elderly can get mega injections every 6 months instead of eating daily.)

But I don't think you're honest with us.

200 mg zinc ? are you sure ?

Get your estrogen levels checked, bro.

>25,0000iu vitamin D
You're going to die.

>nutritionist
LOL

>200 mg zinc
The fuck ive been splitting these 50 mg tablets bc i thought it was a bit much

lmao 25000 IU ? extra zero ?

>test is 370 at 29
time to start pinning

Is this bait? What the fuck are those giant vitamin dosages?

Normal.

you're going to be loving that coronary heart disease when you are 40

rip in pieces

Magnesium is the best...I sleep like a good damn baby when I takenit... can't take more that rec dose though, or I shit my brains out

RDA is 25mg but you have to factor in absorption. If you ingest 25mg, you're not going to absorb all of those 25mg. That's why you take more.

Kek

>can't take more that rec dose though, or I shit my brains out

Idiot.

Don't take the fucking magnesium CITRATE. Take literally any other magnesium variant and you'll be fine.

i drank an entire bottle of magnesium citrate one time and was on the toilet for 2 days

This is what I've been taking...how do you tell if it is Citrate?

it will say.

Check the ingredients on the back.

Ah ok..it just says Elemental Magnesium

>All these newfags falling for the old copypasta

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150097579/

>people falling for this