Ok Veeky Forums, let's say you MUST tattoo something in your body no matter what you have to. What would it be?

Ok Veeky Forums, let's say you MUST tattoo something in your body no matter what you have to. What would it be?

What are some Veeky Forums approved tattoos?

pic related I would tattoo something like pic related or a small christian cross on my left chest

bumping some tattoos

Has anyone gotten a tattoo then got bigger? Like 20-30 pounds larger? I'm interested as to how weight gain would affect a tattoo as I plan on getting one but just starting getting bigger. Wouldn't want to warp the tattoo

If you unironically do this then kys

That’s me in the picture, ty user

True kings don't brand themselves like the peasants. To be a pure blood is to be elevated enough to not delve into these basic sinful desires
WAHAHAHAHAHA

Tattoos are degenerate. But if I had to, I'd get some Japanese style sleeve

What if it's a christian tattoo?

This but on chest

Horrible place for that tat, should have 100% been on pectoral or shoulder

Getting one on both shoulders and waiting till after my service to get my chest

The only tattoo I’ve considered is a super edgy design where l put tally marks on my back for every terry I’ve killed
t. Larphappy crayon eater

I want this on the side of my thigh. im gay for that lotr shit

Aw fuck man, look I don't want to be rude but why choose there? A smasher on your lats or chest would be 10 times better IMO

A tattoo is a piece of vanity, and expensive at that. Why would a Christian spend such a large amount of money on something like this instead of using it for good?

Is that an arm or a leg?

>hur why do christians do things and dont just help people
retard

I don't give a fuck about Christianity but I think it look aesthetic and I hate Muslims so it's a sign to keep them away.

ahhahahahahaha xDDDD wonderful placing. This is literally worst possible place to put a tattoo. good job looser.

Oh fuck one of the wewuz types in my Facebook feed liked this post, ‘woke’ niggas are the worst

if you're actually christian then you should kill yourself.

No problem user I’ve posted that and similar pics in cbt threads and every response is about the same. It’s an important tattoo for me and I like the location, think it’ll look better once there’s a few more, plus I need to widen and then finish off my back

Cool tat. Loses it's appeal on a fat/dyel and will not hold up well against time with such detail/colors.

Fair

A true Christian abides by the will of God. If it is God's will to get a tattoo then it is just. If it is not, then the reason is against God's will and it is iniquity

So in other words, you can't afford one.

are you 13

Why would I commit such a grave sin?

As long as you take care of it you're fine I know people that have done +/-50lbs and it's still good. Just use lotion.

Depends on what you want to get, what I see in the OP or
for example looks good. But I don't think that tattoos fit everyone. If you really want to get one I'd suggest to go for a henna (?) tattoo first to see if you actually like it.

pls b my bf, no homo :3

Pic isn't me. Thought it was cool and saved it.

I would get my fraternity letters branded on my ass

T. Insecure inked cunt

Its called being Ok with what I've been given

Tattoo your dick black. Tell bitches you have black dick white balls

If I have said something that is incorrect then point it out. Otherwise what do you want of me?

Get your blood type tattooed under your left arm.

Bonus points if it’s in Germanic script font

>Le edgy atheist

*tips emphatically*

I would get a tattoo of my university rugby team name

I have my family crest from my fathers side and I'm going to get the crest from my mothers side after I finish schooling, gotta carry on that family name.

>why isnt everybody religious person a priest that took some oath
you really sound like some teenager did daddy made you go to church

I've been considering this, but also want to keep tattoos above sleeve length

>grown man who believes in a talking snake

I've never gotten the appeal of the giant gaudy Christian themed tattoos - I don't think I've ever met/seen someone with a tattoo like that and was at best a decent person

this.

You say you're okay but why are you here, nigger?
Project any harder and you'll be calling me a redditor that cried when Trump won.

i hope this is bait

>grown man believes the entire universe exploded out of nothing.

My family all deer hunt and I've debated getting a tattoo of a deer and adding a point on the rack for every one I'll get

I'm off to play hockey. Maybe when I get back in a few hours you'll have a point to raise for me. Otherwise take care.

Why?

I like this one. But they'll look only good as long as you are in shape.

>being this much of a weeb

>be skinny
>tattoo looks bad
>have abs
>tattoo looks bad
such a bad spot and you pose like a fag

That's fucking metal

Too bad red doesn't hold up well compared to black

>prepubescent boy who believes that the universe is a cosmic accident

theres no point to make, nobody gives 100% to his religion, if you think christians cant do anything but help people and if they dont they arent real christians you are a literal edgy teenager
christians can find cross tattoos cool and get one, they can go to the gym instead of donating the money to charity

you poor cuck. you're probably still fapping to 3d girls.

That's going to look like shit in 10 years.

Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind. How would you propose I pose so I appear less cockhungry?

>whites getting nagasode tattoos
does getting fit make you have bad taste?

>retarded manchild who believes the universe isn't a cosmic accident but a creator is

aww i triggered the christ fags.
You people are so easy to set off. So fragile and insecure.

>getting any /v/ tattoo
you work so hard to perfect your body only to look like a stupid manchild?

user, we can see YOU are not a grown man, come back when you realize that Christianity is the one true religion

Right cause everyone who is on this shot hole is doing LE ONIONZ LE COLD SHOWERZ LE NOFAP
I'm just here to flex my height and show you that social competence and confidence goes leaps and bounds farther than muscles.
false Veeky Forums assumption #475829447392
Neck yourself

xD project harder

>i'll post this smug face to show my superiority

Why are atheists a living meme

Implying that the creator isn't sovereign over His creation

the bible isn't meant to be taken literally, it's the lessons in the stories that have value like all other mythologies fucking christ. It just gets bonus points by being top religion.

too make fun of all the retarded tattoos that people think look good duh

I hate hows its a meme to call anyone who doesn't believe in a floating jew in the sky an atheist.

not just staying in shape, those bitches will fade rough and then you'll just have a black blob for an arm

"Just Breathe" tattooed on your wrist

that's just what I thought, I have an acquaintance who is gay and whenever he associates with gay bodybuilders on social media they're posing similarly

So you'd have to redo the ink every once in a while? I didn't know that.

>can't make a single point to support his worldview
>throws ad homs to evade the subject

We're reaching tipping levels that shouldn't even be possible

>the Bible isn't meant to be taken literally

Yes it is, but you have to put everything into context

Semper fi on the inner lower lip

>What are some Veeky Forums approved tattoos?
Oh for fuck's sake..
>crowd-sourcing what goddamned tattoo(s) you're going to have
Are you really this fucking retarded? Seriously?
>I'll just let a bunch of anonymous faggots on a japanese imageboard decide what will be permanently inscribed on MY SKIN for the rest of my life
You're too stupid to live, please just become An Hero immediately. You'll do as I say because you're so dumb you do whatever people tell you.

Underrated

I want to have the brand of sacrifice so fucking bad.

Not on my neck tho, I'm not a fucking retard.

Perhaps in my left arm.

"Acquaintance"

You want me to try to argue against an adult who believes the earth was created in 7 days, animals talk and there's an invisible man in the sky? I think its a little past that point user. everyone knows to let you religious cucks brew in your faggotry. meanwhile the rest of us mentally stable adults will continue living our lives.

>letting your life be guided by people who didn't even know what germs were
I hope you trust in science someday user, I do believe in not swaying into degeneracy though

>implying that explains the origin of the creator

,':^)

>make humans for no reason
>get mad when they figure out willpower
>punish them for it
>they sin now
>flood them
>they still sin
>impregnate virgin, sacrifice own son
>they still sin
>despite being all powerful and the creator, do nothing to fix it
>humans continue to suffer for the rest of eternity
can't believe God was the villain the whole time

WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL!!!

Except i would get it on my arm, not my leg

HAHA XD

t. First year biology student

Once you take upper level chemistry and biology you'll realize how retarded of an explanation Darwinism is for the origin of life. It's comically obvious that evolution is a meme once you study hard science and professors don't even reference it past Bio 2.

I don't get christcucks. Isn't tattoos forbidden in Christianity?

Science is pretty meh, what with the whole "we're going to collect data and then do shit without bothering to test hypotheses" of "evidence-based" ideology.

Still better than religion, though.