Have I just handed in my natty card?

Have I just handed in my natty card?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01M9DDJH2?ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s02&redirect=true&psc=1&pldnSite=1
nootropicsdepot.com/articles/ashwagandha-sensoril-vs-ksm66-/
examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This stuff is wonderful

this

It really works but I've found that I started to get lazy after taking it for about 2 months I wouldn't do stuff I would normally do. Havent touched it for awhile.

I've read it should be cycled

Will this give me a BBC card?

>Have I just handed in my natty card?
Is it banned in sports?

i need that topshelf stuff bro, im using some shitty health4all from ebay. fukk

Made me get extremely depressed and emotional over minuscule things cyclically every evening for the month I took it. I took it in the morning.

Stopped using it I don't need it

Get some shit that is the KSM-66 formulation.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01M9DDJH2?ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s02&redirect=true&psc=1&pldnSite=1

How should it be cycled?

whats this ksm-66 user, pros and cons??

IDK to be honest, but that's the formulation used in all the major studies on Ashwagandha.

I think it's just the formulation of the compounds found in Ashwagandha. It looks like KSM-66 promotes more of the cognitive, sexual, and overall physical enhancement properties of Ashwagandha, while Sensoril is more for Cardiovascular health, promoting better sleep and less fatigue.

I'm guessing since most of us are using it to improve our workouts and sex, KSM-66 is the way to go.

nootropicsdepot.com/articles/ashwagandha-sensoril-vs-ksm66-/

how much do you take a day, i just started 2g a day to make it cost effective, the studies say 6g a day for a month for an average of 53% cortisol drop

You dont need 2g. The 6g was with ash root powder. If you have an extract 600 mg is the dose.

Isn't emotionality associated with high cortisol? I thought ashwagandha was meant to reduce cortisol.

took it for 3 months. made me depressed and lazy. ended up just eating more food and shit
became super emotional that i got into a fight with my parents and gf constantly.

mines a 1g a pop
>800mg root powder
>200mg extract

It actually boosts test, lowers stress, and upper body strength
However too much test makes men too emotional.
So really the problem might be the fact that most of the guys taking it have good or high test and they are dosing it way too high.

I took the 400mg GNC one and would get unfathomably depressed and hateful towards myself.
I took it to try to reduce cortisol since my life was stressful as fuck already, didn't help. first three days I felt chilled the fuck out about eeeeverything but then it stopped working for whatever reason.

>It actually boosts test, lowers stress, and upper body strength
wtf, you must be trolling. i thought all things that do shit like that is either snake oil or illegal.

>examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/
>Untrained men were put on a periodized strength training program and given either placebo or 300 mg of ashwagandha root extract twice daily for 8 weeks. The ashwagandha group improved their 1RM of bench press by almost 20 kg over placebo and leg extension by almost 5 kg.

how come I never heard anyone even mention it before?

I think if it's not a injectable it's not doing much.

I've seen it mentioned on here a lot.

>leg extension
>1RM

Ordered it last week. Looking forward to test it.
If it really makes me lazy/tired I'm gonna take it before I go to bed to get some good sleep.

>the logic follows
cortisol lowers test, less cortisol ups test

dont touch this shit if you are studying a non meme subject where you have to learn a lot. legit made me not care about anything, but it also made me not care about studying because i didnt give a shit about my exams. stopped taking it immediately and its rotting in my shelf now

It is in just about every OTC test booster.

i take l-theanine with caffeine and it fills up my needs perfectly. I ordered ashwaganda to use for my social anxiety when I'm cycling l-theanine off (every 3 weeks or so I take 1.5 weeks or so off l-theanine and caffeine).

using ashwaganda for 1.5 weeks straight will get me into depression or lazy states already? someone here said it only worked for 3 days... too high a dose?

I only want this as a crutch while I'm cycling off l-theanine, because I revert back to complete social autist when I'm off l-theanine.

might you say, ashwagandhaful?

>l-theanine

should I just be taking this instead of ashwagandha? Also, liquid or pills?

also I have no idea how to cycle anything, but I thought these nootropics had no side-effects?

How is this stuff compared to L-Lysine and L-Theanine?

Yeah, my experience with it is that it improves your mood and motivation for about half of a week and then it all goes downhill. Probably good to take one every once in a while but shouldn’t be part of your daily pill intake

Im considering getting some off of amazon. Anyone know how to take it how much of a dose, timings, etc?

>cycling theanine

what's the point of cycling a supplement? What supplements should I be cycling?

>2000mg Cod Liver Oil
>250mg Magnesium
>Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500mg
>Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
>CoQ10 100mg
>25mg Zinc
>L-Lysine 1000mg
>Milk Thistle 175mg

I take most of this stuff to prevent neurotoxicity and tolerance buildup from the adhd medications. And for general brain health.

At the end of the day I take 1000 or 2000mg of Vitamin C to help get rid of whatever meds are left in my system

you cycle nootropics for side-effects AND so they keep their full effect (your body gets used to it if you don't cycle them off). people that take coffee everyday always say shit like

>I DON'T GET JITTERS OR ANXIETY FROM COFFEE

no shit, you used to when you were a kid or teen, your body just got used to it and now both the negative AND POSITIVE effects are weak. for someone that cycles nootropic off, the effect is ALWAYS like that first time.

to me, a cup of coffee makes me feel a million bucks, like I can punch a giant in the face and laugh. to people that drink coffee every day for months or years, they drink 2, 3 cups a day just to function at baseline levels. I also get the side-effects like it was the first time, so I take caffeine with l-theanine to remove the jitters, anxiety and loss of REM sleep.

while l-theanine has no side-effects, I cycle it every 3 weeks so I feel the full effect every time. I once took it for 5 weeks and by week 4 I was noticing that the focused, positive, zen calm was getting subdued. so stopped for a while and when I came back, it was back at full, smiling, everything-washed-away-and-didn't-bother-me levels as before.

the time I was off l-theanine I went right back to not being able to care about chit-chat or small talk and being annoyed at people in general. I would find myself back thinking people were stupid and should shut up, fuck-off and little things would bother me.

on l-theanine with caffeine, I am just calm and focused for hours and hours and I feel fine making small talk and can look people in the eye while talking.

so I've been looking at nootropics with little to no side-effects like l-theanine to use in the 1.5 or so weeks that I'm off l-theanine.

I odered ashaganda but it' dys away fro arriving, and will only use it mid december.

what do people here take it for? i take it sometimes for sleep but it doesn't do much.

I use l theanine for OCD/anxiety and it really is helpful. Probably the only supplement that i can say has a real effect except for NAC. and i have found that if i use it for a long time the effects start to wear off, in fact i am probably due for a few days off cycle now

This is a meme. I got shilled into buying a bottle. Even taking 3x recommend dose nothing happened

l-theanine makes a lot of people feel shitty from the get-go in even 50-100 mg dosages.

Most people take it for anxiety relief.

>Ashwagandha, Ashinghandi, Achoo... whatever
This is the best snake oil I've ever peddled. Kids buy this and believe it's super-duper-flaxtastic because I said so.
The more poisonous crap I put in it, the more they feel something, and believe it to be working.

As a supplement retailer I give this pillbox top-ratings on my RichSchemeScale.

it made me go bipolar and emotional and gave me acne but did increase my sex drive and endurance.