PROTEIN POWDERS!!

So I'm 125 pounds and I can't get enough weight (inb4 "you're not eating enough" STFU, I am, I have a fucked up high metabolism or something.)

I've been thinking about getting "OPTIMUM NUTRITION SERIOUS MASS" which has a lot of protein and is more for weight gaining from what I understand. But it's too fucking expensive and there's too little servings.

What are some good ones for my situation? (I workout 1hr+ 4days in a row and then a day of rest)

You're not eating enough.

That girl is training to kill niggers and to not take any big black monkey penis, that's sure.

YOU'RE NOT EATING ENOUGH

youre not eating enough

Kek

>inb4 "you're not eating enough" STFU, I am
>no way guys, the law of thermodynamics just doesn't apply to me!
>no really, physics just doesn't work on me!!!
If you actually counted calories you'd see that you're not eating nearly as much as you think you are. Fucking retard.

Get a generic BCAA powder. They're a combination of amino acids that are supposedly helpful for people with poor digestion.

Consider taking Betaine HCL tablets before each meal too. They increase stomach acid, which digests your food better and increases the amount of nutrition you get from your food.

Write a diary of what you eat and input it into cronometer or some other calorie counter app so you can see how little you're actually eating.

Then eat more you god damned faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I eat 2 big loafs of bread in morning with cheese and drink tea.

Then 1 apple 1 banana and 1 orange

Then 1 glass of milk, 6 cookies and 1 of those cosmic Brownies

For lunch I eat 2 bowls of whatever is made, +salad and drink orange juice or cola.

Then more sweets like cookies or smth,

Then dinner, same as lunch.

WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO????? I CAN ONLY SPEND SO MUCH TIME GOBBLING FOOD PLZ HALP!

Jesus christ man... Start eating a shit load of eggs, oatmeal, rice, meat, and beans. Stop trying to make your calories eating bullshit with sugar.

>I eat 2 big loafs of bread

No you don't.

This has to be trolling. Has to be.

I'm eating loaf no.1 (pic related it's me)

you're a loaf

>stfu I'm eating enough
>how do I get more calories
This is the dumbest thread i've seen in a while

Either trolling or underage.

dumbass eat something besides carbs like eggs. eating bread wont help you gain muscle

Tfw you're motabolism is so high and your digestive system so shit people think you're trolling.

Plz halp

No way someones this retarded

If you can't eat more, than GOMAD (in addition to what you already eat).
It has a nice blend of macros and should get you anabolic enough.

And nobody talks about servings - we talk grams. If you talk about servings you haven't done your homework.
(So yes, that would be aprox 4000 grams of milk/day.)

Your diet is fucking terrible. 75% of it is sugar. What is "whatever is made"? Make your own food you retard.

Stop using your shitty excuse to try some retarded magic jew powder, eat real food instead

>(inb4 "you're not eating enough" STFU, I am, I have a fucked up high metabolism or something.)
THEN EAT EVEN MORE, DUMBSHIT
IT'S NOT HARD
PUT BUTTER ON GODDAMNED EVERYTHING
USE HALF-AND-HALF OR CREAM INSTEAD OF WHOLE MILK
EAT FATTY CUTS OF MEAT
EAT MORE CHEESE
FFS IT'S NOT HARD

MADE FOR BBC

not gonna make it

300ml whole milk and 100g peanut butter blended up is nearly 900 calories and qualifies as a small meal on its own

wheres your onion, faggot?

But it's haaaaaaaa RRRUUUHHHH dodddgggiiinnnggg.....

If we're eating spaghetti and meatballs, I make onion +green leafs (not sure what it's called in English) + some other things and just dump it on a big bowl of spaghetti. I eat it with bread. TWICE. the entire thing TWICE.

So I do eat onions ye. I'll post a pic next time I eat

You're not eating enough

>STFU, I am, I have a fucked up high metabolism or something

*Autistic screeching*

if your metabolism is so fucked as you say it is then only a doctor can help you, now go eat some more

I have sort of a similar problem? Except I do count my macros and shit, I just have been having this issue for about six months now where I have an aversion to pretty much all food, nothing seems good to me. It sucks having to force yourself to eat, but I gotta make those gains

Eat more real food you fucking twink boy. Post boi pussy

You are definitely not eating enough. Eat ten spoons of peanut butter a day. You don't need silly shakes.

>real food
What am I, gay?

Hate to break it to you but it's true your not eating enough.

Trust me I was in your same boat. 5' 11" 140 felt so small tried "everything" to get big (besides gear) thought I ate a lot. But I didn't

Do yourself a favor and one of your 4 or 5 meals a day should be a 1000 cal shake.
Yogurt
Milk
Powdered oats
Peanut butter
Scoop of protein

Your welcome skinny faggot
Oh btw 5 years later I'm 185 gotta get like me

Count you're calories and macros you retard. You AREN'T eating enough

A lot of sugar
Not much proteins

You will never gain weight with such diet

Ya you will you just won't gain muscle. You will be a fat ass

Wtf all you eat is fuckin sugar are you 13 yrs old. Honest question

>big

That thumb AAAHHHHH
Were you in an accident where they stitched your big toe to your hand?

On a serious note, eat more. Actually track your calories for a week, eating good food. Not "1 loaf of bread" (kek)
Stop making excuses

Ignorant fucking idiot. Stop making excuses and eat more.