First of all, I have to be upfront about it because this time it's completely necessary and relevant; I'm a woman...

First of all, I have to be upfront about it because this time it's completely necessary and relevant; I'm a woman. It may not seem like it at the beginning of my next paragraph, but the thread will still be related to fitness, trust me.

So in the past month or so, I've had a noticeable increase in libido. It's always been pretty low, I would even say lower than normal. I never cared much about relationships and sex before. Now this week it started getting so bad that, for the first time, I started to sort of flirt with some of my friends and told them some really lewd stuff that I end up regretting and feeling really embarrassed and guilty about. I didn't understand what was happening to me and why I was seemingly changing, but now I think I may know why and I'd like to know if you guys have some experience with this.

I was talking about this with one of my friends, and he observed that a little over a month ago, I started eating grapes daily. It's true, I did, and I had a reason to. For years now I've been suffering from nocturia, which basically I wake up in my sleep with a need to pee, sometimes multiple times. I don't wet myself or anything, I just wake up. I started looking for various cures, and people reported that grapes fixed it, so I decided to try it. Well, I think that it does help as a cure, because I do wake up much less often now, even though I actually drink a lot more liquid than at the beginning of the month.

So yeah, could grapes be responsible for that disturbing rise in libido? And what should I do, should I keep eating them? I really don't like this change, but at the same time I don't want nocturia to come back. Please help me take decisions.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't worry, as long as you include a paragraph about your latent lust for BBC, your thread will be deemed related to fitness.

Find a boyfriend who can satisfy your overcharged and who doesn't mind getting peed on. May I suggest myself? Do you by any chance live in London?

>tits

Have you tried getting some BBC ?

Kek

Please, guys. I don't know if I worded my thread in a way that makes it look like bait, but I promise it isn't. I genuinely need help here. And no, I don't like BBC.

Have you tried it ?

>And no, I don't like BBC.
This has to be bait because everyone likes BBC.

I'm serious too. I need a gf so bad Do you want me to kill myself?

A quick google search yields that grapes are often recommended for men wanting to boost test. So you might have increased your test levels, which could definitely change your sex drive. I need to try this, my husband isn't very elated about my low libido.

Kek. not everyone wants to soil their arian body.

That's one thing I read too, but the thing is I don't feel any manlier at all. If anything, I feel more feminine.

And if you decide to try it: I've been eating about a handful of red grapes a day, sometimes two handfuls. It took me a few weeks before my libido increased to a really noticeable level. Also I feel more sensitive down there.

CLEARLY A SHILL FOR BIG GRAPE

Keep at it with the grapes, but add onions to your daily nutritional supplements, it will mean that your night pissing stays at bay still, but the onion will neutralise the libido aspect of the grapes.

Nah, you don't feel manlier because you have increased test! Everyone reacts different, but you might also feel more assertive or prone to take risk.
It also has effects on your skin/hair/protein metabolism/fat burning and so on. And ofc increased libido and easer orgasms. All of which can make you feel more feminine, since you're more sexual.

Tits or gtfo.

How will onions neutralize anything? And honestly I'm not a fan of how they taste and smell.
>or prone to take risk.
Well, that's definitely been true. I wouldn't have taken the risk of engaging in this sort of talk before.

Onions will only increase your issue. Don't listen to his fagoso

>How will onions neutralize anything?
Because of the nitroglyceral myophosphates in the onions counteract the hydrogenic cascoids from the grapes which cause the increase in libido.
>And honestly I'm not a fan of how they taste and smell
Dont ask for advice if you don't like the answer, sexlet.

this

>The shilling begins
How much shekels do you get paid for your disinfo campaigns?

Alright, I wont.
>nitroglyceral myophosphates in the onions counteract the hydrogenic cascoids
I googled these and they don't even exist. Lol'd a bit, though.

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing.

When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Ifd grapes has any diuretic effect it's because the carbs need to be packed into water in order to not damage the surroundings.
This woul donly happen if you had a low carb intake, and if you do, you may need to peepee more, especially if you're not dehydrated.

Any other changes in your hormonal system needs to be checked by a doctor, since he can measure it and also know what age you are (which is quite relevant for your biological clock).

>Trusting jewgle
Your loss

Assuming this isn't a LARP thread, OP, your only solution is finding yourself a man. A high libido is a sign of good health and should not be lowered. If you wake up every morning craving sex, it means that you are doing something right. So yeah, go and get your brains fucked out until you stop wanting sex.

Sorry, but I don't really understand. I know very little about biology and hormones. And now you're talking about estrogen, but everyone else is talking about test?
>This woul donly happen if you had a low carb intake
I don't think that I do. I've been eating potatoes on an almost daily basis for my entire life.

>you may need to peepee more, especially if you're not dehydrated.
It's not really something I can force. If I could fully empty myself right before bed, I would. I found that trying to hold it in for as long as possible is actually more beneficial. It trains my body to react less to the need to pee.

>Any other changes in your hormonal system needs to be checked by a doctor, since he can measure it and also know what age you are (which is quite relevant for your biological clock).
I don't want to visit doctors, but I can say I'm 26.

>eating potatos/carbs, 26, interrupted sleep, peeplusplus
If you eat a maximum of 150 grams carbs/day, you could be considered "low carb" but not very low or keto. If you eat more it's pretty normal and shouldn't have any impact on the diuretic system.

The effect of the grapes still makes no sense to me, and lots of things happens constantly in our lives, so there is often some often something unrelated gets connected because it happened to happen at about the same time.

It could be an early stage of diabetes (or some other endocrine disorder like pcos) so I would still recommend a doctor. On the other hand it doesn't seem like you have any major problems so may as well wait and see.

(Ignore the jumbojet estrogen, it's copypasta some grain-shill is using to promote soy/vegan.)