Mode me

Mode me

Small wrists wide hips mode

Mode for BBC

lifting for 6 months mode & has a pump so took a picture in the gym locker room mode

Doesn't work traps mode

Manlet hairlet wristlet hipslet iphonelet

>missing three vertebrae mode

nice lats

post body

20 bucks says he looks better than you.

necklet

>would look decent probably if wasnt fat

Honestly everyone is hating on you cuz your beard/hair combo is too chad for everyone here.

You're Henry Cavil mode if you hit chest a little more. Looking thicc bud, keep it up.

I would hit upper chest a little but more for real tho, it'd make your titties pop.

Is this you lol?

All these haters are either fatties who can never achieve your body or skellies who can ever achieve your body. It's obvious you're a manlet but with your good face and body you're already top 10%.

if i had a pump going i would

Bring up chest and traps.

>needs to work more on upper chest and traps mode
other than that pretty good, your arms make your physique look unaesthetic, if you are going for an aesthetic look, they overpower your shoulders

Looks good but weird and out of proportion. It looks like you have no neck. Bringing up the traps will only enhance that look even if they're not that big atm. Not sure if it's just an off angle or something

post pregnancy hips mode

Hammer curls all day everyday mode.

You look good, however by posturing for the photo you have disported your proportions hence why everybody is telling you to work traps.

Raising your shoulders will make your traps less visible. Let them rest normally then your traps will show much more.

NoTrapz

norwood 3 mode

You look good, I'd refrain from flexing my traps too much for selfies though, makes your proportions look a bit off.

Mode me too

Big guy

No chest, shit abs, wide hips, no traps, thin neck.

for you

dom mazzetti mode

Kek, wtf is he prego?

Post another pic

kek
spot on. add a head band to op and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference

Op is nowhere around 6'1 desu

Weird hips & kike nosed Manlet mode

Idk but you definetly Albanian

striking a generous pose mode, seriously though why make this lazy shitpost thread and not expect to get shit on with your 'not bad but not at all impressive' body. Your haircut is some fad meme shit and your watch looks like it came out of a kids meal. Instead of struggling to flex and look as big as possible maybe you should go do something productive you fucking guy you

Dom Mazetti/ Matt Bellamy lovechild mode

you look good man, half the larpers here couldn't see half that definition if they flexed 'til they popped a vein, pump or no pump

Looking good but it seems like your posture is a little off.

you need some bloatmax in your life your bf would appreciate it

fag mode

Someone pls explain wat the fuk is happening here

mode me too , im 6'2 183 down from 224 3 months ago. Breaking out of forever bulk(not like I gained shit anyways)

Manlet fridgemode