How do I into cold showers if I hate the cold?

How do I into cold showers if I hate the cold?

will power and literally just standing underneath until you cant feel the cold anymore. Start off lukewarm and go from there.

You don't have to like it to do it asshole

You man the fuck up.

>Comfy guy spotted

Blast your favourite metal music and jump in there.

Am I allowed to finish with warm water?

I started 2 months ago when the cold water wasn't really cold so i naturally progressively overloaded myself. Now it doesn't bother me at all and it makes the cold outside way more bearable

Start with warm finish with cold. Better for circulation.

And to start with warm water. And "cold" doesn't need to be much below body temperature. 70F is plenty cold enough.

That's the temp in swimming pools you little bitch.
If it ain't frozen it ain't cold enough.

>it makes the cold outside way more bearable
this.
I started cold showers about a month ago. Last week I walked around shirtless around the house and stepped outside for a minute and it didn't even feel cold. I'd be shivering before the cold showers. Also, my skin is much smoother. The only time my shower's warm is when I shave my balls.

Why would you do cold ones though? Hot showers feel nice after a hard day.

Because someone online called me a soyboy for taking hot showers

It works much better if you have a bathtub or a pool because you can just dive into
Shower makes you suffer more

dropballs*2
Manup * fail

grow a pair of testicles.
If you already have a pair of testicles then they are clearly defective and you should remove them immediately so a new pair will grow.
Once you have a working pair of testicles you will have a cold shower and not bitch about it because your body will be properly producing testosterone.

What the fuck am I looking at?

what happens to you if you dont take cold showers.

Pleb

Take ice baths only op

I close my pores with cold water after a hot shower.
Who else here #showermasterrace

Kek

When I was in middle school I read a manga called Battle Royale. Being a young edgelord I loved the main villain the most, an emotionless psychopath who flips a coin at the very start and decides to kill all his classmates as a result.

At one point his arm gets injured, badly enough that he needs sutures. Being that there's no medical attention on the island he's on, he simply finds a needle, and some thread. He boils some water and sews up his own wound, using his other hand and his mouth as the limbs to sew with.

When I started taking cold showers I thought back to how I cheered for that character. I thought "If *I* were in the Battle Royale, and my arm got cut open, would I have the willpower to survive? Would I be able to sew up my own wounds like a sick cunt? If I have the willpower to do that I can sure as fuck take a cold shower."

It worked for me. Now I don't notice the cold anymore.

Learn to love the cold. Let the cold into your very being. Chill your soul with the cold. Once you are consumed you won't feel it anymore. You will be embraced in the loving womb of the ice queen, to be reborn as a creature of cold. You will gain the ability to go outside half-naked in the dead of winter and not feel anything. You will dominate the cold. You will dominate the Earth. Take the cold pill, user.

Start warm & decrease.
If you can't do that, then you're weak.

really bizarre sounding but this is actually how you deal with the cold. When I was young I slept with the windows open in the winter. The cold just consumes you and you find the fire within.

Are you still an edgelord?

Did you guys meme me about cold showers?
>ask receptionist at gym about turning down water temp in showers
>she asks why
>I explain the benefits
>explain it’s an exercising in mental toughness
>she fucking laughs at me
I don’t think a lowly receptionist is in any place to be laughing at the patrons. So I ask did you guys meme me into looking like an autist?

>Expecting roastceptionists to understand fitness

I started in summer where it's relaxing and you want the cold and then just kept going

Just be yourself

Literally the worst possible advice. Men should always strive for self-improvement.

maybe

Why would you want to have cold showers? There are literally zero benefits.

it's better for your skin quality and hair quality cause it doesn't strip away the oils on top of your skin as severely.

This. If you don’t get painful brain freeze just from standing under the water, you need to try harder. Not even meming

Suck it up, Cupcake

Warm showers are too relaxing and I'm too much of a pussy to take cold showers but I thoroughly enjoy being outside in the cold...

>A possible ballsack
>3 possible butt holes
>A possible nostril/Severed penis hole
But truthfully I don't know anymore than you do

>Turn on the cold shower, and glare at it.
>Flare your nostrils. Beat your chest once. Intimidate it.
>How dare it try to keep you from being clean and fresh.
>Step in. Feel the cold water on your legs, your balls.
>Dont back away.
>Bare your teeth at the shower head, beat your chest again, twice.
>How dare it try to take out your masculinity.
>Walk forward, feel the water strike your chest, run down your stomach.
>Full gorilla mode, beat your chest until you feel nothing, all the while glaring and breathing heavy at the water source.
>How dare it try and compromise your pecs without permission, how dare it try to gut punch your abs.
>Immerse one arm into the water.
>Flex that arm harder than you've ever flexed it before.
>Show the shower head that with one punch, you could destroy it.
>Repeat with other arm.
>Turn, and allow the water to strike your back.
>Flex the shoulders, tighten the back, show the shower head that even with your back turned, it's weak cold water pressure does not faze you.
>Turn back and gaze at the shower head.
>You feel nothing now. The water is nothing but that. Water.

Proceed to wash and clean self.

>Full Gorilla Mode

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

Wim Hof method

Sceneswomenwillneverunderstand.jpg

Show your shower face anons!

You should hate yourself more than you hate cold

Anything colder then olymic pool water could give you hypothermia

Just in their and scream to the god’s for mercy

This. If you don't hate yourself, why are you here?

>Training for BUD's PST in January (Navy Seal physical test, yeah I know it's meme but I dead serious)
>Taking cold showers after workout
>I figure I'm going to be cold wet and miserable I better get used to it now then later.
>at first it was literally torture but now I don't even feel it
>went from lukwarm to just keeping only the cold tap open.
>Never will take warm shower unless I feel I deserve it on special occasion.

It really is just a mind thing that you have to overcome. Your body is just going into survival mode because it thinks it going to freeze to death but doesn't realize your just in a shower. Start with just lukewarm then go cold.

Also going from high intensity workout to cold showers is very good as it helps to constrict blood vessels and rid metabolic toxins.

i see a shoulder so i dont know what the rest is

Hey guys

so I started nofap about 2 weeks ago but ive been hearig a lot about these cold showers. Is it a meme or like...
does it actually do something. and if so what really?

Thanks

What is that? Some dude's arm mutated with ballsacks and assholes?

desu i used to swim in cold areas for fun and i now i have cold showers at least 5 times a week

It is mostly bro science but it is supposed to increase Test

Oh wow okay... might give it a try tomorrow.

If anyone has some tips for a beginner that would be great!

Also... like the water should be freezing cold or like warm? I feel like a nigga would just get sick af from a freezing shower. being from Boston it sounds like hell lmao

No you brainlet, you get hypothermia when your body temp drops too much, and for that you need to stand a lot in the cold.

>Anything colder then olymic pool water could give you hypothermia
>any less bubble rapped and you could get a minor abrasion

>suprise her with a dogcock
what the fuck

Willpower. If your mind decides something that your body argues against then make sure your body learns to shut the fuck up and get used to it. A man who does otherwise is a slave to his own desires.

I learned to love cold showers but I think it got me a sore throat and a cold. What do to avoid this?

Try it lukewarm for a while. Just turn that hot nob enough to cut the chill. You still have to mentally prepare yourself a little, but at some point you just have to push yourself in. Before long, you'll prefer it that way.

Dry off and warm up after your shower. Also don't spend 20 minutes in there wanking it.

I would definitely take cold showers after strength conditioning it really helps with muscle recovery.

That being said the worst part of cold is cold feet.

The gym I go to is a part of a local pool and I always go to the jacuzzi even though I know I should dive into the bale of unheated water. I'm never gonna make it.

Don't cold showers lower test?

Listen to black metal and embrace the cold