Spendt a day in the shoes of a manlet

>Be me 6'0 master race
>Height has never been an issue in my life,feel good about being over the manlet cutoff
>Made many manlet threads on Veeky Forums
>Match with hot blonde on tinder
>profile says, no short guy, im tall
>lol inside, though break manlets, this ride is for 6'0+ men only
>set up a date with her
>day of date we meet, see her walking towards me, but something feels off...
>realise as she get closer that shes fucking taller than me
>bitch is 6'1
>i now feel like a child, never felt this feeling before
>we do our date, but its clear that the hight is an issue and that this will go nowhere
>stupid sofa on my side i low as fuck making me appear even shorter than her
>catch a glipse of the reflection in the mirrow
>i look like a little boy out with my big sister
>it feels like everybody around me are looking at us
>realise that this is what manlets go trough everyday
>sorry manlet bros
>i get it now

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/g4CWT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need to learn just like them.

>180cm
>not a manlet

>caring about anything at all except satisfying your own needs

Im starting to feel it too. 6'1" used to be a pretty good height, woulf always get called tall, but now there are so many 6'2+ guys around that i'm just average as fuck.

I did learn.. im only going out with oopla lumpas from now on

>6.0
>not a manlet

Pick one and then get back to the pits

try being 5'4

the street I grew up in had like four households where the fathers were like 5'7 with 5'11 wifes
kids all turned out as manlets just like me

>>Be me 6'0 master race
>>Height has never been an issue in my life,feel good about being over the manlet cutoff
>>Made many manlet threads on Veeky Forums

On my way home i walked across the street just so i could pass some short people i saw... i think im developing manlet rage, i dont feel the same anymore, feel a bit JUST

6'1"

Father is 6'4"
Mother and sister are 6'2"
Brother is 6'8"

Good god, image all that good pussy?! You could literally drown in it.

Im sorry for your loss

>be 6 foot
>see 6'3 scandy bitch
>realize shes the freak and that you're normal and well adjusted
>walk away and laugh at her freak ass
Whats the actual problem OP?

She was from Argentina actually, but i would guess her grandparents was Nazis on the run or some shit cause she was whiter than most americans

>insert the post that some guy made about living inside a woman's vagina

Newsflash buddy, 6'1" is the new manlet cutoff. Yes, people are getting taller.

Actually 6'2" is the NEW manlet cutoff. Sorry you 6'1" midget.

Actually 7'4" is the NEW manlet cutoff.

Literally, Imagine her but she's the size of the Empire State Building, or even the size of a mountain! imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina licks lips. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

>she was whiter than most americans
That's not hard

HEY, dont go around spouting your broscience.
there have been studies regarding that topic
7'5 is the NEW manlet cut off you midgets, get back into the pit

after about 5-10 minutes of vaginal spelunking you reach her cervix. You put both of your hands into the opening, you try to spread it but you can't. You decide to squeeze through the opening that is filled with cervical mucus and white discharge. It has an amazing taste. You lick everything, you're fucking insane. After leaking your way through this wonderfully huge vaginal tunnel you finally exit the cervix and enter the womb. It's like a huge, wet chamber.

You're inside her womb, you decide to cum inside her pussy. You punch the womb walls and nothing happens. The bitch likes it. You're like a bug that crawled up someone's ear but in this case the person doesn't actually mind it, in fact, you're welcomed to this place.

You decide to spend the rest of your life here, inside of her comfortable, soft womb. It's so warm and nice here. What about food and water? No worries, you can drink her tasty blood, pussy juice and eat her chunky period. Her period has the consistency of stew.

I wonder if she'd get pregnant if you were to cum directly inside her womb in this scenario, as a tiny man. Would the baby grow up to be a tiny autist man, like yourself? Or will he be a giant with a huge dick the size of a house that can fill an entire apartment with semen after just one cumshot? This is the sort of question I'd keep asking myself if I was blessed to a life where I'd be imprisoned in a giant woman's uterus.

Life is good in her huge pussy. I wouldn't like living anywhere else.

>butthurt manlets can't face the truth

It's already been decided, 6'1" is the official manlet cutoff now. Deal with it mancucks

sorry I meant 7'1"

Speaking of manlets...

imgur.com/gallery/g4CWT

The fact you feel how you did in the OP implies you haven't learnt a thing

you guys are trolls, then again I'm a 6'1 alpha male, I wouldn't know how it feels like to be a manlet

what the fuck

>le ironic funny tabs open

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD upvoted good sir wish i could glide you but take this reddit silver!

thanks breh

LMAO! I was hoping the funny tabs meme would come back.

learn to use google haha :D

shit I'm actually laughing at this

>Tfw 6' and can't date models

WHY

>Argentina
argentina has a white population of like 46% or some crazy shit

Argentinian whites are as white as Brazilian whites

Fuck off German, this site is for winners only

>be 6'
>6'1 church girl likes me
>hang out and go out with her since I'm not an insecure sperg
>tfw there are people on Veeky Forums right now who don't want a tall/taller woman to give them strong sons

come on lads

>mfw Im 5'4
>mfw I can make my dream of being cuddled by a big sia true.

She likes to wear heels too user, the key is not to be insecure or intimidated and realize that most tall girls are very insecure about their height. That ones that AREN'T however, wew lad we don't have a chance in hell bruv.

It says horrible things about a human when they require direct experience of hardship to empathize with the said hardship.

You lean more towards the beast man than the god man. Do better and continue to progress in body, personality, intellect, and spirit.

>i look like a little boy out with my big sister
Anyone able to find a youtube of the song
"Prince - Sister "?

Are you really that insecure?

move to Mediterranean neighborhood

Any bitch who claims to care about height only does so to conceal her own sluttiness.

The truth is, most women don't actually care about height, as long as you're taller than her. And most tall women have usually come to terms with the fact that you'll always be similar in height.

It's the trashy whores who say they care, but that's only so they at least SEEM like they're being selective, and can say they care about more than looks or money.

And nobody wants to date a trashy whore.

>tfw 6'5 mustard rice
>mfw I actually saw a girl taller than me once

>5'10
>tfw amazonian fetish
>only girls with dutch genes are likely to be taller than you
>tfw you wish you were shorter

ITS NOT FAIR

so girls only say they want tall dudes when in fact tehy want rich dudes? i dont understand this homie

this desu im 6'1'' and i feel suicidal every time i leave my house. 6'1 is still manlet tier.

theyre a good bit whiter than that i would say theyre about as white as the average white american

C O P E
O
P
E

>5' 9
>Manlet meme has gotten to me so much I literally constantly compare my height to everyone

I legitimately want death.

>*blocks your path*

whats with lowrider and tall women?

jizzed and saved

10/10 face
1/10 body

out of my way you palm-tree-lookin bitch.

Lol they're literally like 80% white or something. They had kicked out all the niggers into brazil in like the early 1900s and all the amerindians hide in the forests.

>180cm
That's 5'10'' OP said he was 6'0

ehh I think her facial features are a way too strong, not a 10/10 at all

I'm 6ft and it doesn't feel tall at all anymore. My girlfriend is 5'11 and I feel like she doesn't wear high heels because she feels like it make me feel less masculine.

Doesn't sound right. Height is inherited from the X chromosome in boys, aka the woman's side of the family

My height is the only thing I have left. Seeing a taller man makes me feel emasculated. God forbid I see a taller woman. I might just kms

Turn away from the dark manlet path, take the oath to always focus on self improvement in mind, body and spirit and embrace becoming the light manlet you are. Become charisma, willpower and determination incarnate.

>Walks between her legs, high fives her pussy as I pass by and gets in with my day.

There are some advantages to being shorter, half of it is the confidence you can have after you stop caring about such silly shit.

>Be me 6'0 master race
oh, sweetie, you are 3" from
>master race

>live in Germany
>average height for men is just being fucking tall
>all men from my street are

is there any r34 on that yet?

Autistic manlet here, went on a date with a tall girl, im 5`10 shes was like 5`11-6`0
When the date was over i assumed that was it, and did not even bother asking her for any contact info, next day i see she found me on Facebook and have sendt me friend request and starts msging me asking if we should do something next week, i have no idea how this happened, do i keep going out with her? I never made it past date 1 before, so this kinda threw me for a loop, adivce?

being 6'0 is short only if you're on Veeky Forums

as long as you aren't like 5'6 you're fine. i'm 5'11 and no one has called me short unless i'm on this board

do you live in southern germany?

is southern germany considered manlet germany? I'm studying abroad there next semester, i'm 200cm, wondering if i'll fit in.

Yea bro. Don’t let go a good opportunity go especially over something so meaningless as height. Even if she does reject you, so what? What’s the worst that can happen?

Ill give it a go, worst case scenario i go out in a blaze of Autistic glory.. done that so many times allready so what the hell...

I do like those long thin legs

5'11

>me want snoo snoo

Compared to Scandinavia and BeNeLux, Germany has a wider range of heights. You'll have some 5'5 manlets that are ethnically German, but also see more 6'7+ guys. In Scandinavia they are uniformly taller, but you rarely see someone visibly over 6'5.

I'm from south-western norway and a little over 6'5".

But you are right, very few are taller than me, but there are a lot of people in the 6'1"-6'4" range.

the avg in sothern germany is like 5'9" and the rest seems to be 6'2"

You idiot. Do you even understand women. This board has warped your brain. Girls feel what you feel and they're way more emotional sensitive, not in an internal sense but detecting others emotional state, than men.

If you feel like a shitty little manlet she'll pick up on that and see you don't feel comfortable or confident in your own skin with her.

Do you think women know what they want. The same woman will say they want one thing in a man but fuck a guy that is nothing like that.

Why do you think short fat ugly guys are able to bang hotties...no it's not because they're rich beause most of them arent. It's because they bring more to the table than their fucking height.

Imagine the type of man that is imtimidated by a woman in any respect, let alone her being marginally taller than you, and then imagine how intrinsinctly weak and unnatractive that man seems to a woman.

If you've lost the battle, and yes it is a battle until the day you die even if you're married, before she's even opened her mouth then you need to sort your head out. A man should be a man not some weak pussy bitch.

Saying this to help you. I've been where you have and it's surprising and I got over that feeling by banging as many hot women taller than me as possible.

Im from the same region but lived in many different countries. Germany is better for manlets by far since its more diverse. You'll have some lanklets (they are very seldom jacked), but just as many manlets and of course the Western parts of Germany are sandnigger-infested to the point where lots of foreign influence brings down the average height. I'd say the Eastern part of Germany is taller by a small margin, because you have more native Germans there.

(Rural) Norway is just very homogenous still, enjoy it as much as you can.
Again, these averages dont really tell you that much. There are more very short and very tall people in Germany compared to Norway, where most are +6'1-6'3, but rarely are they way taller.

Yup

>actually giving a shit about height

I'm 6'1 and have slept with a chick who was somewhere above 6'2. Literally doesnt matter as long as you carry yourself

I'm 5'12 and tall in bavaria, but man i was dwarfed in leipzig

>he thinks 6'0 is master race

not bad if thats her.. ride the tall ride for manlet-kind, i belive in you

Meh, I'm 5'11 and I've dated 6'0 bitch. Have you ever tried not being insecure?

>5'12

Dude i tell you, being 5.8 is a grudge and a gift at once. Women ignore us all the time or better, they simply do not perceive us. Just like a dog cant see colour - women are phyically not able to see a man who is below 6.0. They simply never evolved to do that.
In order to attract a femal we have to concentrate on sharpening our skills and attributes such as: Love making and having a lot of money.
We maybe live a smaller life but we´ll die a richer man.

im a subhuman that doesnt desere the 6' status

>Refusing to go out with a hot girl because you're insecure

Can't get much more beta than this

Insecure little bitch is what you are. I'm 6'0, I have had numerous higher girls hit on me, without my initiation. I never made height a problem, so it never became one.
I suggest the same course of action to all "manlets." And nothing happens if 1/10 dates do find it a problem. Fucking women is a numbers game faggots. Fuck all y'all

6'2" Alpha male master race. GF only goes up to my lower chest. 6 '0" manlets btfo

>college is pointless anyways
>how to get friends
>the red pill
lmao stop being a red pill try hard, talk to people, make a study group or join one and relax.
wtf dude