Intro to not being a fatass

Hey fit, just wanted to ask what peoples favorite things are to do to kind of get the body moving and get SOME exercise in their lives. I am fat and my health is poor because of it. I dont want to invest in a bunch of machinery or a gym membership at the moment. I just want things I can do at home to get started. I have a treadmill and was going to use that to at least start walking (Winters here get loads of snow) but wanted some other good options. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ns8JvzWU1kM?
youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA&t=95s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read the sticky you disgusting piece of lard

Throw away all your soft drinks and candy. Don't leave more than one days worth of food in your refrigerator.

Break your food addiction fatty. Watch all videos in the OP and you'll be fine.

Watch videos of other fat asses trying to move.
youtu.be/Ns8JvzWU1kM?

>immediately drop fast food and soda
>fucking stop eating so much
>count calories
>protein, fruits and veggies, and more protein
>don't fall for bullshit MUH SUPPS meme, all you need is a good multi, fish oil and maybe creatine, maybe...
>most importantly LIFT

The grounds covered in snow but you don't know what to do? Shovel your neighborhood dude. It will be exhausting at first, but your neighbors will like you more and it will be good cardio.

theres no other option
if your knees can take it start walking on the threadmill for like 30 minutes

I was referring to what other kinds of activities. I appreciate the input so far. But like, jumping jacks? Pushups? Other things that require no equipment I can add to walking.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA&t=95s

>Watch the video
>follow the steps.
>????
>PROFIT

so you even know the names of exercises.
move your ass already.
by the time you made this thread you could have already been sweating profusely walking up some stairs

Just buy the equipment or gym membership. You'll save money on medical bills and food in the long run

Find motivation or use the 10 min rule and work up from there.

How fat are we talking?
If you're anything like the op pic, start by cutting you're meals down to a third of what you currently eat. Literally whatever you eat now, just one third. And start walking every day. Walk fast enough to get your heart pumping, and walk on sand or dirt If you can to save whatever is left of your cartilage. Keep it simple, and make more changes later. Complicating it early on in your state will just make you want to quit.

If you're not that fat. Then start by changing the quality of your food. Cut out all junk food and anything with added sugar. Start jogging and doing body weight shit, squats, pushups etc.

Well, Obese as far as things are concerned. I am 32 years old, 5'10" and I hover around 245-250 pretty much all the time.

Also, I dont know how FIT views the Whole30, but I've been interested in it but would probably quit before I make it to the end. But I've got health problems that I want to get rid of (not typical fat health problems) but dizziness has basically been a factor in my life for almost 3 years now. Nothing dramatic in my lifestyle has changed so I dont know what it is. Doctors have gone through everything to try to figure it out with no luck, so I'm thinking maybe its diet related. And a third of what I eat now? Jesus. I mean, Im sure thats what its going to take, but I know im going to be hungry all the time. Which is basically just as bad and will make me want to quit, no?

You can lose weight by only cleaning up your diet. I lost 50lbs by just cutting out all junk food and eating less in general. Granted, it took me 9 months to do it but still I lost weight while sitting on my ass lurking Veeky Forums.

I've done this but here are my stats
>SW 212
>CW 152
>GW 140

I've fucked up lads. Im really skinnyfat but as I made the stupid fucking mistake of not going to the gym during weightloss I've got chicken leg arms and flabby stomach/thighs. Looking for a good routine at the gym to get into (solo, non of my friends want to go to the gym apparently) that is achievable for 5'6 manlet.

>Inb4 read the sticky

I get starting strength but is that really the best for a skinny fat idiot?

Nope OP. There's only one step, visit the /FAST/ thread to find out.

Proof tip: go to your doctor and say you have a hard time focusing and get diagnosed with ADD. Then use the prescription of Ritalin to suppress your diet.

The real killer for me was alcohol.
When I start drinking I balloon up.
When I get back on the wagon I lose weight fast.
Soda is another killer.

My favourite thing to do is to read the sticky.
You're so fucking lazy you're expecting us to do the beginner stuff. You might as well quit now.

Stop drinking fizzy drinks
Don't eat anything after your 7pm meal

Well done you have lost weight without doing anything

Eat boring cereal that tastes nice like oats
Don't eat chocolate bars on weekdays

WEEN INTO A HEALTHY LIFE, YOU WILL FAIL IF YOU START AT STEP 10 AND DRASTICALLY CHANGING THE WAY YOU DO THINGS

Lots of snow in winter is actually a good thing.

First off walking through snow (deeper the better) is basically hard cardio, which means you'll burn a LOT more calories than just walking.

Furthermore your body has to burn more calories to keep your core temp up in the cold, which is also good for weight loss.

And last but not least, being cold encourages your body to convert white fat into brown fat which is more easily burned off.

Eat less.

That is all you have to do.

google SS+GOMAD

do that

>have dog
>love dog
>have to put dog down
>become depressed
>can't sleep at night so go for long walks
>lose appetite so no more junk food
>find TRP
>advice #1 is "LIFT LIFT LIFT"
>choose Stronglifts because it doesn't have power cleans so it won't be too embarrassing
>also do cardio
>get better at lifting
>get better at nutrition
>switch to 531 BBB with bro accessories

That's my story on how I went from 300 lbs to 188 lbs